Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Jonathan Did Not Complete His Phd!!! Obj Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Did Not Complete His Phd!!! Obj Speaks (874 Views)

Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) / My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan / Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Did Not Complete His Phd!!! Obj Speaks by Azo(m): 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
Former Nigeria President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has allegedly predicted that the candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari will be the next Nigerian President which is why those who are afraid of him are creating so many obstacles on his way, Saying “a general is always a general.

Obasanjo, who was reacting to the controversies generated over the school certificate of General Buhari said: “I see Buhari as the next President and Jonathan is aware of that, and that is the reason they are hitting him everywhere to put confusion in his camp. But a General is always a General… “
Jonathan didn't complete his PhD, Buhari will win this election - Obasanjo

The former President said the truth of the matter is that Jonathan is aware that Buhari is qualified to contest for President election but that “some hawks with Jonathan do not want him to contest because they believed that he will win and come for them.

“The issue (of Buhari’s certificate) came up in 2007, and we investigated and found out that his WASEC is with the military and that was why he was allowed to contest in 2007. Buhari cannot listen to anyone about his certificates because as a General of Nigeria Army, he will speak when he chooses, not by Femi Fani Kayode and Okupe asking him.

Fayose and other corrupt people including Kashamu do not want Buhari because of his anti-corruption slogan.

“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.”

http://africanspotlight.com/2015/01/21/jonathan-didnt-complete-his-phd-buhari-will-win-this-election-obasanjo-allegedly-says/
Re: Jonathan Did Not Complete His Phd!!! Obj Speaks by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
Personally I really don't give a mess
Re: Jonathan Did Not Complete His Phd!!! Obj Speaks by Azo(m): 11:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
Free world
Re: Jonathan Did Not Complete His Phd!!! Obj Speaks by donphilopus: 12:25am On Jan 24, 2015
Who doesn't know that?! It's obvious that Jonathan didn't finish his PhD Course. If he still insists that he finished it, then he must show us his thesis!
Re: Jonathan Did Not Complete His Phd!!! Obj Speaks by neejay1986(m): 12:49am On Jan 24, 2015
Hmnnn
Re: Jonathan Did Not Complete His Phd!!! Obj Speaks by Azo(m): 5:41am On Jan 24, 2015
I know the mud slinging will back fire when PDP started it.

#Jonathanshowusyourthesis
Re: Jonathan Did Not Complete His Phd!!! Obj Speaks by eaglechild: 5:43am On Jan 24, 2015
What does OBJ know about formal education? undecided
Re: Jonathan Did Not Complete His Phd!!! Obj Speaks by Azo(m): 5:50am On Jan 24, 2015
eaglechild:
What does OBJ know about formal education? undecided

You can ask yourself that and answer yourself. But he is a graduate of civil engineering on case tou dont know. He was also trained in India at the Defence Services Staff College, Wellington and at the Indian Army School of Engineering. So have your facts before ignorantly making refutable statements.
Re: Jonathan Did Not Complete His Phd!!! Obj Speaks by eaglechild: 5:58am On Jan 24, 2015
Azo:

You can ask yourself that and answer yourself. But he is a graduate of civil engineering on case tou dont know. He was also trained in India at the Defence Services Staff College, Wellington and at the Indian Army School of Engineering. So have your facts before ignorantly making refutable statements.

Is it the one he obtained at "70"?

We know ones brain is not at its best, at that age.

Anyway he is till better than Buhari who refused to go back to school.
Re: Jonathan Did Not Complete His Phd!!! Obj Speaks by Azo(m): 6:15am On Jan 24, 2015
eaglechild:

Is it the one he obtained at "70"?

We know ones brain is not at its best, at that age.

Anyway he is till better than Buhari who refused to go back to school.

Guess i should not reply you cos i can see you cant simply logically make deductions. Obj got his certs in 70s!!! Was he in the ay in his 70s
Nigerias womt seize to amuse and amaze me.

And Buhari dint go to school with all hos schooling abroad with facts all over the place. I wont call you a m0r0n but u already ned urself.
Re: Jonathan Did Not Complete His Phd!!! Obj Speaks by Kcwarren: 6:50am On Jan 24, 2015
Na wah oh

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Old, Jonathan Is Not Courageous. What Do I Do? / Situation Of PVC Collection Here In Alapere, Ketu, Lagos / 6,000 Apc Members Defect To Pdp In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.