Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

I Fulfilled My 2011 Campaign Promises –jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Fulfilled My 2011 Campaign Promises –jonathan (932 Views)

This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan / I Fulfilled My 2011 Campaign Promises- Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fulfilled My 2011 Campaign Promises –jonathan by SEHHYTEX(m): 3:27am On Jan 24, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan Friday said he had fulfilled the promises he made to Nigerians during his 2011 campaign.
He said this while inaugurating a five-seater air-conditioned passenger inter-city rail transport system that will link Makurdi, Benue State with Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
Jonathan, who was represented by Vice-President Namadi Sambo, said the country had witnessed transformation, especially in the transport sector during his administration.
He said, “President Jonathan has ensured the fulfilment of the promises he made to Nigerians by transforming the country, especially the transport sector as a critical infrastructure.
“Today’s event is a commitment of our unflinching services. This transformation is in three phases: System transition, system modernisation and system stabilisation”.
Governor Gabriel Suswam of Benue State applauded the President for reviving the “moribund” railway system which he said had been abandoned for the past thirty years.
He said, “Transformation does not need noise. We need young people to run government, but not old people who are too weak; the old people should guide us to continue the Transformation Agenda.”
The Chairman, Nigerian Railway Cooperation and former National Chairman, Peoples Democratic Party, Bamanga Tukur, said the commitment of the Federal Government in the railway sector had boosted the economy.
The Minister of Transport, Idris Umar, also charged the people to take advantage of the opportunity provided by the present administration in the railway sector.
However, some Makurdi residents have described the inauguration as “window dressing.”
One of them, simply identified as Terkuma, asked, “How can a dead railway system that has been moribund in the last thirty years come to life in just three days?”
He described the event as a campaign strategy to woo the Benue electorate.

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-fulfilled-my-2011-campaign-promises-jonathan/
Re: I Fulfilled My 2011 Campaign Promises –jonathan by listenersky: 3:28am On Jan 24, 2015
This is one of the Federal Universities Jonathan established.Glorified Secondary school. dividend of Democracy.

Re: I Fulfilled My 2011 Campaign Promises –jonathan by LagosBoi2(m): 3:52am On Jan 24, 2015
Yes you did, on newspapers and online

2 Likes

Re: I Fulfilled My 2011 Campaign Promises –jonathan by LordMecuzy(m): 3:54am On Jan 24, 2015
Which of them?

I'm from the SouthEast which you promised 2nd Niger Bridge and Seaport in Onitsha
Re: I Fulfilled My 2011 Campaign Promises –jonathan by tit(f): 3:56am On Jan 24, 2015
Bro Jona, I no know ooo.
Re: I Fulfilled My 2011 Campaign Promises –jonathan by micklplus(m): 4:26am On Jan 24, 2015
Jonah the comedian!

This is sure a story for the gods.
Face facts bro Jonah, you have beautiful performance on paper and your lips. Not much to show on ground.

1 Like

Re: I Fulfilled My 2011 Campaign Promises –jonathan by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 24, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Which of them?

I'm from the SouthEast which you promised 2nd Niger Bridge and Seaport in Onitsha
keep quiet efulefffu! He has completed the 2nd niger bridge, onitcha seaport, akanu ibiam air/seaport, lagos-ibadan road completed, 6 refineries, 40,000 sure-P buses, constant power supply and and pyramid in cairo. He will win in lagos, kano and accra.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fulfilled My 2011 Campaign Promises –jonathan by sortpub(m): 5:06am On Jan 24, 2015
Mr president, you ain't stop lieing.
Re: I Fulfilled My 2011 Campaign Promises –jonathan by dre11(m): 5:07am On Jan 24, 2015
eighTHREAD:
keep quiet efulefffu! He has completed the 2nd niger bridge, onitcha seaport, akanu ibiam air/seaport, lagos-ibadan road completed, 6 refineries, 40,000 sure-P buses, constant power supply and and pyramid in cairo. He will win in lagos, kano and accra.

Wow

2 Likes

Re: I Fulfilled My 2011 Campaign Promises –jonathan by eleojo23: 5:12am On Jan 24, 2015
It is better to say 'some' not all.
Re: I Fulfilled My 2011 Campaign Promises –jonathan by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 24, 2015
eighTHREAD:
grin
Re: I Fulfilled My 2011 Campaign Promises –jonathan by lilbabyak(m): 5:56am On Jan 24, 2015
story for the gods
Re: I Fulfilled My 2011 Campaign Promises –jonathan by MyNameIsMyName: 6:04am On Jan 24, 2015
Liar of the tribe of otueke, I hope there are still speed boats in ur village cos u are going back come february
Re: I Fulfilled My 2011 Campaign Promises –jonathan by LordMecuzy(m): 7:02am On Jan 24, 2015
eighTHREAD:

Completed? Second Niger Bridge n Seaport?

Kai Big Blind fool
Re: I Fulfilled My 2011 Campaign Promises –jonathan by jaybee3(m): 7:05am On Jan 24, 2015
Why da Bleep does he keep saying he has very limited time at every campaign ground to go over his achievements?
Re: I Fulfilled My 2011 Campaign Promises –jonathan by micklplus(m): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
eighTHREAD:

You are brilliantly humorous! LOL

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Lagos State Debate Was The Litmus Test For APC / Femi Fani Kayode's View On The Igbo Tribe / Why Nigerians Must Be United In This Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.