Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) (22749 Views)

Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him / Halima Abubakar Flashes Chest Tattoo In Cleavage Baring Dress / Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by JEITO: 9:42am On Jan 24, 2015
The kind of trivial things that make people kill themselves these days is really worrisome embarassed where are the days when people faced their challenges head-on or pick themselves up from the mud after life threw them down
Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by Aiyekooto: 9:44am On Jan 24, 2015
Why do charity when it is not convenient? The extent these stars go just to flash themselves on our faces self.....The other day, one was owing rents while he owns over #50million worth of fleet.
Is it by force?
Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 24, 2015
temitemi1:
What stop u from commiting d suicide

She realised she had toto
Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by watchindelta(m): 10:50am On Jan 24, 2015
everybody want to be a star, but sometime nah cause.
Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 24, 2015
MrHardOn:
If she felt suicidal......What should people like Bisixlusive,Folabayo1, Horrlah, Faithygal, Sinaj, EroticAngelina, Ishilove, Sophyrocks and Myself now do. Na wa for some celebrity. undecided undecided

Why the mention?
Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by effogis: 11:30am On Jan 24, 2015
Halima, are you not ashamed to air that you wanted to commit suicide because of being broke? So you are bold telling the poor to kill themselves. Next time think before you write
Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Sophyrocks. You are worth mentioning. undecided
Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by Dorisjames515: 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
Halima nxt time dnt bargain plz do ok
Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by delors(m): 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
Instead of your to kill yourself, you wanted to commit suicide. Are you al Qaeda? undecided
Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by simdam500(m): 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
Is she married to dbanj
Just asking......

But to think if it. Why is our celebrities going bankruptcy Ehn undecided
Re: Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) by ng4u(f): 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Na today? E don teyyy...if u Commit suicide life no go wait 4 u... Life continues... Stories as old as d high landers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Biggest Amapiano Songs From Nigerian Artistes In 2021 / Nancy Isime Celebrates 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / BBNaija’s Neo Settles Beef With Venita Amid Breakup Rumour With Vee (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.