Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

You Deserve Second Term, Oyo Teachers Tell Ajimobi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Deserve Second Term, Oyo Teachers Tell Ajimobi. (514 Views)

I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures / GEJ Is Working......why GEJ Deserve Second Term / Jonathan Does Not Deserve Second Term- MEND Throw Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Deserve Second Term, Oyo Teachers Tell Ajimobi. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:07am On Jan 24, 2015
Primary school teachers in Oyo State on Friday trooped out in their thousands to express their support for
the re-election of Governor Abiola Ajimobi, saying that the governor deserved a second term in view of his
monumental achievements since his assumption of office.
The teachers, who were from all the 33 local government areas of the state, converged on the Remembrance
Arcade, Government House, Ibadan to solidarise with the governor and express their unflinching support for
his second term bid.
Speaking at the rally, spokesman of the teachers, Mr. Bisi Oladeji, said they could not but support Governor
Ajimobi whom they described as a friend of not only the teachers but indeed, of the masses.
“You are a governor with a difference. We acknowledge your commitment to the welfare of the people and
your love for us. We are using this opportunity to pledge our unalloyed support for you in your desire for a
second term in office,’’ he said.
Oladeji also commended the governor for the pervading peace and security in the state, rehabilitation of
schools, prompt payment of salaries and allowances; promotion of teachers, recent employment of 5,300
teaching and non-teaching staff, gazetting teachers’ employment as well as the raising of the bar of
graduate primary school teachers from Grade Level 14 to Grade Level 15 among others.
Governor Ajimobi, in his address, thanked the teachers for trooping out to openly express their love for him
and his government. thenationonlineng.net/new/deserve-second-term-oyo-teachers-tell-ajimobi/
Re: You Deserve Second Term, Oyo Teachers Tell Ajimobi. by yuio33: 6:09am On Jan 24, 2015
angry
Re: You Deserve Second Term, Oyo Teachers Tell Ajimobi. by bigt2(m): 6:27am On Jan 24, 2015
Johnnyessence:
Primary school teachers in Oyo State on Friday trooped out in their thousands to express their support for
the re-election of Governor Abiola Ajimobi I LAUGH IN SPANISH WHEN I HEAR FALLACIES LIKE THIS , saying that the governor deserved a second term in view of his
monumental E.G. RANKING 30TH IN WAEC, AWARDING CONTRACTS WHICH TAKES YEARS TO COMPLETE TO Tinubu'S LAGOS BASED CONTRACTORS, HIS WIFE ROAMING ABROAD WITH OUR CASH, FOUL WORDS, MIMICKING THE OSUN STATE O-YES, EMPLOYING WHEN IT'S LESS THAN SIX MONTHS TO THE ELECTIONS TO MENTION BUT A FEW? achievements since his assumption of office.
The teachers, who were from all the 33 local government areas of the state, converged on the Remembrance
Arcade, Government House, Ibadan to solidarise with the governor and express their unflinching support for
his second term bid. THEY WERE BIDDING HIM FAREWELL, TO MEET ON THE JUDGEMENTAL ELECTION DAY
Speaking at the rally, spokesman of the teachers, Mr. Bisi Oladeji, said they could not but support Governor
Ajimobi whom they described as a friend of not only the teachers but indeed, of the masses.
“You are a governor with a difference. We acknowledge your commitment to the welfare of the people and
your love for us. We are using this opportunity to pledge our unalloyed support for you in your desire for a
second term in office,’’ he said.
Oladeji also commended the governor for the pervading peace and security in the state, rehabilitation of
schools, prompt payment of salaries PROMPT PAYMENT ON THE 48TH OF EVERY MONTH IS MONUMENTAL, TRUST ME and allowances; promotion of teachers, recent employment of 5,300
teaching and non-teaching staff, I PITY THE PEOPLE SITTING ON A KEG OF GUN POWDER. WELL, AFTER VOTING ACCORDINGLY, THE SUCCESSOR MIGHT RETAIN THEM gazetting teachers’ employment as well as the raising of the bar of
graduate primary school teachers from Grade Level 14 to Grade Level 15 among others.
Governor Ajimobi, in his address, thanked the teachers for trooping out to openly express their love for him
and his government. thenationonlineng.net/new/deserve-second-term-oyo-teachers-tell-ajimobi/
Re: You Deserve Second Term, Oyo Teachers Tell Ajimobi. by alberto2k(m): 6:31am On Jan 24, 2015
This Ajimobi reminds me of Ojimoimoi grin
Re: You Deserve Second Term, Oyo Teachers Tell Ajimobi. by ORACLE1975(m): 6:57am On Jan 24, 2015
say the truth all shall be well.

(1) (Reply)

Is / Nigeria’ll Gain From Buhari’s Experience – Are / Quick Nairaland Poll GEJ Vs GMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.