Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

My Wife Says She Is A Victim Of Nigerian Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Says She Is A Victim Of Nigerian Man (1369 Views)

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Says She Is A Victim Of Nigerian Man by loveonfire: 6:46am On Jan 24, 2015
my wife comes home telling me how she loves me and care about our children. But I find it hard to believe. Cos she hates my mother and father, never communicates with my family and then dislikes my friends.

Yet she says she loves me ?
When I correct her she never accept and take correction rather she says that I am not better than her.
My wife does what she wants to
Do and goes where she wants to go without me stopping her. Yet she sees her self as a victim of Nigerian man.
She swears swears at my parents and family saying I am not trained and I want to destroy her that is well trained. Please pals advice me b4 what I do gets me into prison.

This is my side of the story. Advice me my head is clouded, I don't want to take a step I would regret I have worked so hard to be here that I am today.
Re: My Wife Says She Is A Victim Of Nigerian Man by Mynd44: 6:51am On Jan 24, 2015
*following*
Re: My Wife Says She Is A Victim Of Nigerian Man by Redoil: 6:53am On Jan 24, 2015
If she is having children for you i will never suggest you divorce her rather rent another place and stay. (maybe with another wife after all taking a second wife is never an offence apologies to the ladies in the house) visiting her once or twice a week for sex then and then you will never have problem with her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says She Is A Victim Of Nigerian Man by Cpumping(m): 6:54am On Jan 24, 2015
Pele bros.

I just want to comment
Re: My Wife Says She Is A Victim Of Nigerian Man by Beesluv: 6:54am On Jan 24, 2015
Sorry, you married a baby
Re: My Wife Says She Is A Victim Of Nigerian Man by kilokeys(m): 6:56am On Jan 24, 2015
seriously

u r so unfortunate to marry a Barbarian

and to tell me u didnt see the signs?.. the selfishness, the covetousness, the its "only-me-and-you-matters" from the onset makes me believe u are truly a Nigerian

u could throw away cultural, religious ethics.. get a divorce.. without blinking like an American
Re: My Wife Says She Is A Victim Of Nigerian Man by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 24, 2015
some foreign women tho undecided
abeg jx divorce her(coz clearly, she cnt be fixed) and free urslf b4 she kills u o embarassed
i wil never be with a man who insults my parents! dat z a fact!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says She Is A Victim Of Nigerian Man by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 24, 2015
Threaten her with divorce, leave the home for like a week, she will buckle up, trust me.
Re: My Wife Says She Is A Victim Of Nigerian Man by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 24, 2015
loveonfire:
my wife comes home telling me how she loves me and care about our children. But I find it hard to believe. Cos she hates my mother and father, never communicates with my family and then dislikes my friends.

Yet she says she loves me ?
When I correct her she never accept and take correction rather she says that I am not better than her.
My wife does what she wants to
Do and goes where she wants to go without me stopping her. Yet she sees her self as a victim of Nigerian man.
She swears swears at my parents and family saying I am not trained and I want to destroy her that is well trained. Please pals advice me b4 what I do gets me into prison.

This is my side of the story. Advice me my head is clouded, I don't want to take a step I would regret I have worked so hard to be here that I am today.

is she older than you?
Re: My Wife Says She Is A Victim Of Nigerian Man by gloryl(f): 8:05am On Jan 24, 2015
firstEVA:
Threaten her with divorce, leave the home for like a week, she will buckle up, trust me.

Exactly what I was thinking...but hope she doesn't kill you at hearing the Word divorce undecided
Re: My Wife Says She Is A Victim Of Nigerian Man by omoseun(f): 9:16am On Jan 24, 2015
I wouldn't advice that you threaten her with divorce like someone said, what you need is a break from her.

It can really be difficult because from your post I realise you have children, but you need to set things straight in your marriage.

Without informing her, just pack your bags and leave the house (in case she doesn't know what went wrong, pour out you heart in a letter and drop it where she would find it).

Finally, don't answer her calls or text messages for 2 days then on the 3rd day after so much apologies from her, you can answer her call and give her your new set of rules.

I wish you all the best.
Re: My Wife Says She Is A Victim Of Nigerian Man by mutter(f): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2015
That is the problem our men have out there. Because of the residence issues and the loneliness and challenges in the new environment other factors become more relevant when marrying.
After the marriage, you get settled in the enviroment and then those factors are solved so you now focus on the issues that really matter in a marriage.
Don`t want to really blame the men or women that do this because circumstances sometimes force you to take decisions.
However the problem you have is that this woman has a totally different concept of marriage than you do. She most likely is uneducated because most educated women don`t think this way.
You need to realize that you are currently a party to a marriage contract.
You are not MARRIED in the real sense of the word.
This marriage probably took place in marriage registry.

For me a real marriage is one you have before God ( christian or islamic ) or a traditional marriage in line with your culture and tradition.

Well OP be careful the years are moving on. One day you might find yourself alone with no wife and no kid`s- and then at sixty trying to set up a new family. Then you come home marry a young girl that ends up giving you hell because you are an oldie.

Take the right decision at the right time.
Re: My Wife Says She Is A Victim Of Nigerian Man by KanwuliaJara: 9:31am On Jan 24, 2015
Concerning your wife. . . she may have multiple personality disorder.
This is usually a sequelae from the trauma MOST SEXUALLY-ABUSED CHILDREN have encountered in their pasts! kiss

Another reason is PHYSICAL ABUSE. If you were constantly beaten by your parents. . . YOU HARBOR RESIDUAL ANGER THAT MANIFESTS AS MAJOR PSYCHOSIS in the future.
YOUR WIFE MAY BE TOO LATE FOR THERAPY AND TRULY AN UNHAPPY AND TROUBLED SOUL. SHE IS NOT WELL! kiss
Sometimes these kinds of women decide to get married and breed kids TO CONVINCE THEMSELVES AND OTHERS THAT THEY ARE NORMAL!
Ooooooooh, they are not! cheesy

YOU NEED TO TALK TO HER AND PLAY HER THERAPIST BECAUSE YOU ARE STUCK WITH HER. . . OR DIVORCE HER ASAP!!!! kiss

You nor see all the NOLLYWOOD artistes wey don dey talk of molestation?
Nigerian women are not safe with ANY NIGERIAN MAN!
You just learn to survive with your wit
Nigerian men GENERALLY-SPEAKING are sexual predators and pedophiles!
The women have learned well from them too! kiss
A sick society indeed! kiss

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Says She Is A Victim Of Nigerian Man by jadelyn007(f): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2015
Op tell us what you and your family did to her that makes her cuss you out.

Unless you are telling us you married a mad woman which will make it your fault.

After frustrating the hell out of the poor woman you come here to form saint!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says She Is A Victim Of Nigerian Man by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
[s]You nor see all the NOLLYWOOD artistes wey don dey talk of molestation?
Nigerian women are not safe with ANY NIGERIAN MAN!
You just learn to survive with your wits! kiss

Nigerian men GENERALLY-SPEAKING are sexual predators and pedophiles!
The women have learned well from them too!
kiss
A sick society indeed![/s]kiss

Cray Cray!
Now this is a very stupĂ­d post.
You ought to know when to STFU.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says She Is A Victim Of Nigerian Man by edwife(f): 10:47am On Jan 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Concerning your wife. . . she may have multiple personality disorder.
This is usually a sequela from the trauma MOST SEXUALLY-ABUSED CHILDREN have encountered in their pasts! kiss

Another reason is PHYSICAL ABUSE. If you were constantly beaten by your parents. . . YOU HARBOR RESIDUAL ANGER THAT MANIFESTS AS MAJOR PSYCHOSIS in the future.
YOUR WIFE MAY BE TOO LATE FOR THERAPY AND TRULY AN UNHAPPY AND TROUBLED SOUL. SHE IS NOT WELL! kiss
Sometimes these kinds of women decide to get married and breed kids TO CONVINCE THEMSELVES AND OTHERS THAT THEY ARE NORMAL!
Ooooooooh, they are not! cheesy

YOU NEED TO TALK TO HER AND PLAY HER THERAPIST BECAUSE YOU ARE STUCK WITH HER. . . OR DIVORCE HER ASAP!!!! kiss

Re: My Wife Says She Is A Victim Of Nigerian Man by loveonfire: 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
jadelyn007:
Op tell us what you and your family did to her that makes her cuss you out.

Unless you are telling us you married a mad woman which will make it your fault.

After frustrating the hell out of the poor woman you come here to form saint!

I did not marry a mad woman nor me a saint , I married her as a wife and she is the mother of my children. My family loves her but she is always of the belive that they are planning against her and that they want her out of my life. she accused me that I am going out with my friends to meet a secret woman that I have.
I come back she starts smelling my dick and checking me out to see if there is anything she can pick out.
I am here for advice and not insults.
Re: My Wife Says She Is A Victim Of Nigerian Man by jadelyn007(f): 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
loveonfire:

I did not marry a mad woman nor me a saint , I married her as a wife and she is the mother of my children. My family loves her but she is always of the belive that they are planning against her and that they want her out of my life. she accused me that I am going out with my friends to meet a secret woman that I have.
I come back she starts smelling my dick and checking me out to see if there is anything she can pick out.
I am here for advice and not insults.
could be she has caught you cheating before that's why she finds it difficult to trust you again. Either way, you either work on making her trust and love you again or you divorce her.

You must have given her a reason to change her attitude if she wasn't like this when you married her.
Tell us the complete story, at what point did she start acting this way, what happened?
Re: My Wife Says She Is A Victim Of Nigerian Man by bennyrazz: 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
@loveonfire, go and drag your wife here and let her post her side
loveonfire:

since this is your side of the story, do ask your wife to register here and post her own side of the story. From there, we can know what the real problem is

(1) (Reply)

How To Detect Jaundice In Your Newborn Baby---protecting Your New Born Babies / At 32,can You Still Receive A Car Gift From Your Mum? / Youngest Couple 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.