Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,573 members, 7,827,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

How Did Kelly Hansome’s “beef” With MI Kill His Music Career? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Did Kelly Hansome’s “beef” With MI Kill His Music Career? (2302 Views)

Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele / Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos / Photos From Kelly Hansome’s Daugther’s Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Kelly Hansome’s “beef” With MI Kill His Music Career? by ImanuelJannah(m): 7:23am On Jan 24, 2015

Once upon a time, Kelly Hansome, left Madonna University, Okija and launched a music career in Nigerian entertainment scene by signing a record deal with Kennis Music. Kelly Hansome immediately rose to the top of his game, made some hit tracks, and almost overnight, became the darling of everyone (old and young) particularly with the song “Too Much Money”. In fact, in those early days of his music career in Nigeria everything appeared to be going great, smooth, and successfully for him.

But one day, Kelly began to develop a reputation as one of the most controversial artistes in the Nigerian music scene. He had rifts with several artistes ranging from his former boss, Kenny Ogungbe to Don Jazzy, D’banj and even MI.

Because of those rifts, the endorsement he was supposed to have with Globacom was cancelled, and MI, in particular, became more popular in the mid and late 2000’s. Kelly’s rift with MI put the Choc City rapper and Vice-President at a point where people could listen and appreciate his music

Because of MI’s increased fame, Kelly Hansome got tired of all the ‘beef,’ and his own popularity went down as well

But recently, Kelly released a new single, Baba Olowo where he praise-sang all the people he has had issues with including MI and Keke Ogungbe. Kelly has been trying to reach out, make peace, and clear the air…. Until finally, Kelly told Saturday Beats of Punch Newspaper in an exclusive chat that he was looking forward to working together with MI. A move which some people have seen as a marketing strategy since he (Kelly) is no longer as popular as he used to be.

http://obindigbo.com.ng/2015/01/kelly-hansomes-beef-mi-kill-music-career/
Re: How Did Kelly Hansome’s “beef” With MI Kill His Music Career? by kilokeys(m): 7:28am On Jan 24, 2015
Kelly brokesome

u r forgiven
Re: How Did Kelly Hansome’s “beef” With MI Kill His Music Career? by bbello28(m): 7:30am On Jan 24, 2015
In m.I's voice grin

Clears throat

see wor wor pikin dey form handsome kelechukwu clap 4 urself well done

kiss
Re: How Did Kelly Hansome’s “beef” With MI Kill His Music Career? by temitemi1(m): 7:30am On Jan 24, 2015
Beef or pork nah dem shabi jaree...
Re: How Did Kelly Hansome’s “beef” With MI Kill His Music Career? by ImanuelJannah(m): 7:30am On Jan 24, 2015
kilokeys:
Kelly brokesome

u r forgiven
lol... u're funny. grin
Re: How Did Kelly Hansome’s “beef” With MI Kill His Music Career? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 24, 2015
eyha
Re: How Did Kelly Hansome’s “beef” With MI Kill His Music Career? by ImanuelJannah(m): 7:30am On Jan 24, 2015
bbello28:
In m.I's voice grin

Clears throat

see wor wor pikin dey form handsome kelechukwu clap 4 urself well done

kiss
lol
Re: How Did Kelly Hansome’s “beef” With MI Kill His Music Career? by ImanuelJannah(m): 7:34am On Jan 24, 2015
Re: How Did Kelly Hansome’s “beef” With MI Kill His Music Career? by Xionez(m): 7:40am On Jan 24, 2015
Kelly Ransome abi na Handsome....who be dat please?
Re: How Did Kelly Hansome’s “beef” With MI Kill His Music Career? by carik(m): 7:42am On Jan 24, 2015
But M.I said the stubborn pikin refused fish and pomo but insisted on beef.

See what beef can cause
Uplift or spoil career.
Its gonna be hard for this guy to come back into the scene...
Re: How Did Kelly Hansome’s “beef” With MI Kill His Music Career? by ImanuelJannah(m): 7:48am On Jan 24, 2015
Xionez:
Kelly Ransome abi na Handsome....who be dat please?
haven't you found out?
Re: How Did Kelly Hansome’s “beef” With MI Kill His Music Career? by ImanuelJannah(m): 7:50am On Jan 24, 2015
carik:
But M.I said the stubborn pikin refused fish and pomo but insisted on beef.

See what beef can cause
Uplift or spoil career.
Its gonna be hard for this guy to come back into the scene...
you're also thinking the same thing as me?
Re: How Did Kelly Hansome’s “beef” With MI Kill His Music Career? by BokoHaramm: 7:51am On Jan 24, 2015
Your song then never won any top award because it glorifies 419, so until you remix with Frank Edward boy you will still be going down until you discover Oil.
Re: How Did Kelly Hansome’s “beef” With MI Kill His Music Career? by jrerico1(m): 9:17am On Jan 24, 2015
You need to listen to this song, "Somebody want to die"- M.I ft Ice prince. That song killed kelly handsome
Re: How Did Kelly Hansome’s “beef” With MI Kill His Music Career? by ImanuelJannah(m): 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
BokoHaramm:
Your song then never won any top award because it glorifies 419, so until you remix with Frank Edward boy you will still be going down until you discover Oil.
Omg!!! lol grin grin
Re: How Did Kelly Hansome’s “beef” With MI Kill His Music Career? by ImanuelJannah(m): 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
jrerico1:
You need to listen to this song, "Somebody want to die"- M.I ft Ice prince. That song killed kelly handsome
Yes, and everyone can see from that song that MI was better prepared for the beef Kelly Hansome arranged.
Re: How Did Kelly Hansome’s “beef” With MI Kill His Music Career? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
Here comes the igwe
Re: How Did Kelly Hansome’s “beef” With MI Kill His Music Career? by ImanuelJannah(m): 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Timohunk:
Here comes the igwe
Yes o, and you're so on point.
Re: How Did Kelly Hansome’s “beef” With MI Kill His Music Career? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
ImanuelJannah:
Yes o, and you're so on point.
I love that music die
Re: How Did Kelly Hansome’s “beef” With MI Kill His Music Career? by ImanuelJannah(m): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
Timohunk:
I love that music die
Yes, and so do I too.

(1) (Reply)

OLAMIDE FT Wizkid(confam Ni) Is A Wack(rubbish) / Wizkid Disvirgined Me, Says “sola Ogudugu” Baby Mama / Photos: Chiwetalu Agu In New Haircut For A Lead Role In A Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.