Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos (48054 Views)

Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' / Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding / Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by Jeus(m): 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Singer, Timi Dakolo uses his wife as lover interest in all his music videos, something that doesn't go down well with Twitter user, Adegbiji who is tired of seeing her and tweeted at Timi.

See Timi's reply.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/timi-dakolo-replies-twitter-user-tired.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by youngest85(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
Man of God

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by ramdris(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pple sha!

Timi should think abt what d dude said also cos doing one particular things too often removes the thrills in it...

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by Freethought(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
All this aprokos sf, dey shaa jst wanna b noticd...mtchew

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by kestolove95(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
If I talk now..dem go ban me...so let me comment my reserve. .

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by kiddoiLL(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
dazz how they will be monitoring pple upandan..boya na u
dey pay fr hin music video ni, u go tell me

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by Amberon: 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Robin Thicke also used his wife a number of times. Its his music video. Go and beat him. Better still sing your own song and use anybody you like.
ramdris:
Pple sha!

Timi should think abt what d dude said also cos doing one particular things too often removes the thrills in it...

60 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by asanwa101(f): 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
but John Legend uses his wife in his love songs na,how is that a problem? Nigerians just lay too much emphasis on things that are not important
ramdris:
Pple sha!

64 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by LesbianBoy(m): 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
Yoru**s are always saying rubbish! Mad people! angry
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by prela(f): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
haterz grin grin grin e dey pepper dem

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by TINALETC3(f): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wonderful, he shud ride on joooo

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by smartty68(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
How's it a big deal now if he choses to use his wife always. Naija make una shift with irrelevant complains

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by speezyWears: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
ramdris:
Pple sha!

Na woman you dey watch for video or enjoying the song?

9 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by LordXaaan: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
The kind love wey this Timi get for im wife fit power Nigeria's electricity for 10 years

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by bettercreature(m): 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
The guy is actually right Timi is Class-less! you can't be selling your wife to us she is not our business
We want new faces

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by guy30stainless(m): 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
Busy body reactors, lol
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by robosky02(m): 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
leave the video dance the music grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by tintingz(m): 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Timi should reflects on what the twitter user said,Using your wife in two videos now, abeg it is enough o, things might even go down badly in the future with his wife(I don't pray it happens), they might separate like Tiwa and Tbillz, Tonto and Churchill.

Oga Timi reason abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by Dottore: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by Guyman02: 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Me sef I don taya to dey watch too many naked women on Nigerian music videos, I stopped tuning into some music channels since I noticed my wife starring at me with her side eye to know if I am being moved by the oloshos dancing in G-Strings.

Poorly talented singers use those bikini ladies as a distraction from their poor creativity.
Talented Artists like Timi and 2baba dont need to use too many nude ladies and oloshos on their music videos to make sense, they have gone places featuring their wives in videos and many still find it appealing, dont look too much at his wife, concentrate on his lyrical contents which is always very rich.

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by realGURU(m): 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
Smh
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by Arsenalholic(m): 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2017

Too many frustrated Nigerians lashing at anything and anyone at the slightest opportunity.

Maybe he wants to see boobs and na_ked girls shaking their small bum bum upandan.

Timi Dakolo, one of the few Nigerian musicians I listen to because he produces music.and not noise

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by LordXaaan: 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
TINALETC3:
Wonderful, he shud ride on joooo
This girl sef?
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by Naughtytboy: 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
Timi's wife right now

7 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by ExInferis(m): 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
kestolove95:
If I talk now..dem go ban me...so let me comment my reserve. .

I like your nose.

Don't ask why.
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by Lexusgs430: 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
Why pay other ladies for appearance, when his wife would not charge him?
Afterall we all know what musicians do with the ladies after shoot.............. He can simply do same to his wife and not feel guilty...........

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by LordXaaan: 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
luizdav:
Moniecity Just Launched its paying like mad. Join while it still hot n blazing
Moniencity, whats that?
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by 4ureyesonly: 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
LOL
robosky02:
leave the video dance the music grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by DESTINY41(m): 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
NO BBN NEWS TODAY ??
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by Ppresh2017(f): 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
His wife is his best, his video is his own, he treat both the way he wishes.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by dammiecool(m): 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
True talk, Timi don over do the thing, i loved it at first but its now becoming boring grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sikiratu Sindodo’s Daughter Clocks 18 Today (photos) / Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them / Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.