Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Buhari’s Certificate: Attacks Backfire On Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Certificate: Attacks Backfire On Jonathan (4501 Views)

Buhari’s certificate: ATTACKS BACKFIRE ON JONATHAN.Source"The Nation" / Buhari’s Certificate: Attacks Backfire On Jonathan / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Attacks Backfire On Jonathan by Eziachi: 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
atlwireles:

ARE WE STILL TALKING OF OUR OLUWOLE MAJOR GENERAL BUHARI, WITH HIS FORGED RESULT?
This one particular upper case comment of your could have cost Jonathan just another vote.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Attacks Backfire On Jonathan by Eziachi: 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
atlwireles:

YOUR LYING OLUWOLE MAJOR GENERAL GAVE US A STATEMENT OF RESULT, ABI A FRAUDSTER LIKE YOU WANTS TO DENY THE STATEMENT OF RESULT GIVEN TO US BY THE KASTINA MINISTRY OF EDUCATION?

WE NEED YOUR LYING 419 OLUWOLE MAJOR GENERAL, TO ASK CAMBRIDGE TO AUTHENTICATE THAT VERY RESULT. UNLESS YOU ARE SAYING THE RESULT IS FORGED. AS MOST IN NIGERIA KNOW ALREADY.
Last week, your demand wasn't authentication of a result, your assertions was, there was no education at all and no exams taken.
Even if your demand is met, you won't be satisfied or apologized either, you may demand to see the invigilator and the exam paper markers either dead or alive.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Attacks Backfire On Jonathan by MalcoImX: 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
Eziachi:

Last week, your demand wasn't authentication of a result, your assertions was, there was no education at all and no exams taken.
Even if your demand is met, you won't be satisfied or apologized either, you may demand to see the invigilator and the exam paper markers either dead or alive.
Pa Eziachi thank you. It's true these people will never be satisfied. Even if you show them the grave of the invigilator, they'll still ask why is he dead, who killed him, or the grave is not his.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Attacks Backfire On Jonathan by atlwireles: 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
MalcoImX:
OO is enough for you in that department. Or you want me to quote him.

Quote who? your shadow?
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Attacks Backfire On Jonathan by atlwireles: 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
Eziachi:
This one particular upper case comment of your could have cost Jonathan just another vote.

You don't have a vote.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Attacks Backfire On Jonathan by Duru1(m): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Mumu, Cambridge doesn't issue statements of result, but certificate.

This is a case of Pot calling a kettle black. Cambridge in discussion has nothing to do with Cambridge University's issuance of certificates.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Attacks Backfire On Jonathan by MalcoImX: 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
atlwireles:

Quote who? your shadow?
OrlandoOwoh!
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Attacks Backfire On Jonathan by atlwireles: 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Eziachi:

My demand of Oluwole buhari has been constant. Buhari never had the qualification to be admitted into the Nigerian army. He was the one that produced a kastina state statement of result. That forged document needs to be authenticated.

Why are you people afraid to complete the process you started

The era of 419 generals and Oluwole certificates have passed in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Attacks Backfire On Jonathan by Duru1(m): 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
Eziachi:

The issue raised by this forged result goes beyond this election. If the northern region in the 60s had substandard educational system, one of reasons of January 15, 1966 coup should be a lesson to all Nigerians. Lt M. Buhari was one of the foot soldiers in 1966 that made sure Nigeria is buried in a perpetual world of idiocy.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Attacks Backfire On Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Duru1:

This is a case of Pot calling a kettle black. Cambridge in discussion has nothing to do with Cambridge University's issuance of certificates.
Where did you see Cambridge University in my post?
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Attacks Backfire On Jonathan by mickeymimi: 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
If buhari can be accused o. Oga jona too should prove his own too.

If GEJ did not finish his PhD while he was vice president when did he take study leave to finish his thesis.

I suspect sambo is not an architect .

Was Jonathan a Lecturer in any Nigerian Universities? Which school did he lectured?

Abeg show us Jona's thesis duely stamped by the university senate. Who were those that conducted his phd defense, and who supervised it. Who was the external examiner, who were his fellow phd students! Let him prove it that he finished his phd by showing us a copy that was approved by the senate.

Prominent Nigerians have come up to say Buhari was brilliant while in school then and was the head boy. Can we have such testimonies about Jonathan?

The issued is not Primary sch,secondary sch university certificate, If Buhary is guilty of not having WAEC, then GEJ is also guilty of claiming he have a PhD degree..... same goes to each other.... You don't lie to win election.

Let Jonathan publish his PHD thesis or give us the title of PHD Thesis and we shall cross check at the University of Port Harcourt. Afterall Buhari gave you his examination number. Go to Cambridge website now, they already confirmed there was hausa examination in those days.

When that is done, we shall then know how to proceed.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Attacks Backfire On Jonathan by Eziachi: 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
Duru1:

The issue raised by this forged result goes beyond this election. If the northern region in the 60s had substandard educational system, one of reasons of January 15, 1966 coup should be a lesson to all Nigerians. Lt M. Buhari was one of the foot soldiers in 1966 that made sure Nigeria is buried in a perpetual world of idiocy.
You have no evidence that the exam result copy shown was forgery because what you saw is not a certificate but a copy of a result state with the school attended letterhead as obtained in 2015.

Not even Cambridge can give Buhari another certificate because certificate is awarded once.

Secondly in numerical strength, the south has more western educated people than those in the north, no doubt, due to their two tier system because of Islam.
But that doesn't mean that they are substandard. It was the same system. I hate people who make up stories just for the convenience of it. What is the meaning of foot soldiers?
Even if it's true, where did you expect him to be? You cannot ask an Igbo soldier then, on why he chose to fight for Biafra, can you?
Because where else do you expect him to fight unless he was Ike Nwachukwu?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Attacks Backfire On Jonathan by Eziachi: 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
atlwireles:

You don't have a vote.
Not my vote and am not sure you have a vote either.
Irrespective, I have a measure of relative influence over tens of others that can vote.
If I have a vote I can still vote Jonathan but he doesn't need to resort to a campaign of clumsy or personal character assassination in order to get it.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Attacks Backfire On Jonathan by atlwireles: 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
Eziachi:
Not my vote and am not sure you have a vote either.
Irrespective, I have a measure of relative influence over tens of others that can vote.
If I have a vote I can still vote Jonathan but he doesn't need to resort to a campaign of clumsy or personal character assassination in order to get it.

My friend stop talking trash.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Attacks Backfire On Jonathan by Duru1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
Eziachi:

You have no evidence that the exam result copy shown was forgery because what you saw is not a certificate but a copy of a result state with the school attended letterhead as obtained in 2015.

Not even Cambridge can give Buhari another certificate because certificate is awarded once.

Secondly in numerical strength, the south has more western educated people than those in the north, no doubt, due to their two tier system because of Islam.
But that doesn't mean that they are substandard. It was the same system. I hate people who make up stories just for the convenience of it. What is the meaning of foot soldiers?
Even if it's true, where did you expect him to be? You cannot ask an Igbo soldier then, on why he chose to fight for Biafra, can you?
Because where else do you expect him to fight unless he was Ike Nwachukwu?

It is absolutely out of protocol to ask me evidence in certificate saga that does not belong to me. If M. Buhari could not produce original certificate, which he is the absolute custodian, he can furnish any form of advance certificate other than WASC. What has Islamic system of education got to do with WASC? What nonsensical two tier system of education in northern region are you on about? The North, West, East and even Midwest had the three tier education system during the period in discussion. There are numerous school pupils from Western, Eastern and Midwest regions that schooled in Northern region and joined the Nigerian armed forces without the need to fabricate academic certificate.

If you have not read the history of Nigeria, I urge you to do so. Are you not aware that M.Buhari was a soldier and participated in July 29, 1966 coup? If you want to bury your head in the sand, you are obligated to do so but do not attempt to sit fact on its head.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate: Attacks Backfire On Jonathan by Eziachi: 12:38am On Jan 25, 2015
MalcoImX:
Pa Eziachi thank you. It's true these people will never be satisfied. Even if you show them the grave of the invigilator, they'll still ask why is he dead, who killed him, or the grave is not his.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Okorocha Escapes Death As Sub-standard Bridge He Built Collapsed Under Him / Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. / Enugu State Government Constitute Committee On Airport Upgrade And Expansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.