Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. (4472 Views)

Asset Declaration: Saraki Ends Historic 14-day Cross-examination Of Witness / Buhari Not Keen On Asset Sale, For Soludo, It Will Be A Historic Mistake / Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 11:22am On Jul 15, 2015
Okay guys, If you have been following the Nuclear deal between Iran and the P5+1,the deal was made yesterday.

My question is, Is Third World War inevitable?
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by feldido(m): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2015
There won't be any 3rd world war rather than the end of this wicked system of things.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
feldido:
There won't be any 3rd world war rather than the end of this wicked system of things.

Do you think so? or you have no idea of what the deal is all about?
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by feldido(m): 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
shalomm:

Do you think so? or you have no idea of what the deal is all about?

Yes I know... No 3rd world war
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
feldido:

Yes I know... No 3rd world war

Watch and see
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by feldido(m): 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
shalomm:

Watch and see

It'll never be a world War... I bet my life on it.

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
feldido:

It'll never be a world War... I bet my life on it.

bro you aren't a political analyst are you?
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by feldido(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
shalomm:

bro you aren't a political analyst are you?
The Bible never lies
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
feldido:

The Bible never lies

really? can you quote the part of the bible that predicted world war 1 and world war 2

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by feldido(m): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
shalomm:

really? can you quote the part of the bible that predicted world war 1 and world war 2

Lots of prophesies points to the fact that there won't be any more world war. US is the last world power having allies from Britain and the using UN as its front will be too powerful for any Nation Springing up.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
feldido:

Lots of prophesies points to the fact that there won't be any more world war. US is the last world power having allies from Britain and the using UN as its front will be too powerful for any Nation Springing up.

US world power? where is the place of russia then? have you forgotten that the world is now bi-polar?
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by feldido(m): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
shalomm:

US world power? where is the place of russia then? have you forgotten that the world is now bi-polar?
Russia will only make noise... US will always clip there wings.
U see how the sanctions has led to there economic Woes?
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
feldido:

Russia will only make noise... US will always clip there wings.
U see how the sanctions has led to there economic Woes?

Lemme enlighten u a bit. US cannot sanction Russia as a country, rather, it is companies owned by Russians that are sanctioned. Bros, in a modern Military war fare, US is no match for Russia. even in terms of NUKES

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by feldido(m): 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
shalomm:

Lemme enlighten u a bit. US cannot sanction Russia as a country, rather, it is companies owned by Russians that are sanctioned. Bros, in a modern Military war fare, US is no match for Russia. even in terms of NUKES

UN is US front, and they'll always use It to accomplish it's mission.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
feldido:

Yes, I don't dispute the influence of US on UN, but come to think about it, Is China not part of UN? but u will agree with me that China and Russia are allies. and US can't boast of defeating China in a modern warfare too.

Russia, China, North Korea, India, Pakistan, are allies. and this are powerful Nation that are members of the UN.

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by feldido(m): 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
shalomm:

Yes, I don't dispute the influence of US on UN, but come to think about it, Is China not part of UN? but u will agree with me that China and Russia are allies. and US can't boast of defeating China in a modern warfare too.

Russia, China, North Korea, India, Pakistan, are allies. and this are powerful Nation that are members of the UN.

Trust me, there won't be any need for that... 3rd world war can never happen because seeing the kind of Arms humans have acquired can destroy 50 times the size of earth, and the Bible has assured us that the world will never be destroyed but will last forever.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
feldido:

Trust me, there won't be any need for that... 3rd world war can never happen because seeing the kind of Arms humans have acquired can destroy 50 times the size of earth, and the Bible has assured us that the world will never be destroyed but will last forever.

do you have bible verse to support your claim?
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by feldido(m): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
shalomm:

do you have bible verse to support your claim?
ECCLESIATES 1:4
PSAMLS 37:29
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by feldido(m): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
It simply says : A generation is going and a generation is coming, but the earth remains forever.
Which means it can never be destroyed.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
feldido:

ECCLESIATES 1:4
PSAMLS 37:29

go and read
Mathew 24:4-31
Revelation 6.

But do you think Israel will sit and fold their hands while Iran secretly will develop a Nuke and use the money gotten from the ban lift to sponsor terrorism in the middle east targeting Israel? Israel prime minister Netanyahu has said that military action is not off the table

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by Gravanno: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
feldido:

UN? You must be having a laugh.
No country has, can do anything to russia.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by feldido(m): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
shalomm:

go and read
Mathew 24:4-31
Revelation 6.

But do you think Israel will sit and fold their hands while Iran secretly will develop a Nuke and use the money gotten from the ban lift to sponsor terrorism in the middle east targeting Israel? Israel prime minister Netanyahu has said that military action is not off the table

At Mathew 24 Jesus was giving his disciples signs of this present system of things which will usher in a new government or Kingdom.
Revelation 6 talks about the great day of the almighty when God is going to bring and end to this world's system of things, not destroying the earth.

The will be wars in one place after another, but that won't destroy the earth.

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
feldido:

At Mathew 24 Jesus was giving his disciples signs of this present system of things which will usher in a new government or Kingdom.
Revelation 6 talks about the great day of the almighty when God is going to bring and end to this world's system of things, not destroying the earth.

The will be wars in one place after another, but that won't destroy the earth.

I never said third world war will destroy the earth. remember if there is a third world war, the non-aligned movement countries won't be part of it. but with exception of Iran.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by feldido(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
shalomm:

I never said third world war will destroy the earth. remember if there is a third world war, the non-aligned movement countries won't be part of it. but with exception of Iran.

What do you think will happen to d non aligned movement counties when the war gets to their front and hardships caused as a cause of d war?
Which weapons do you think will be used?
Hope you know the impact of one nuke?
How many nukes are there in the world?
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
feldido:

What do you think will happen to d non aligned movement counties when the war gets to their front and hardships caused as a cause of d war?
Which weapons do you think will be used?
Hope you know the impact of one nuke?
How many nukes are there in the world?

If North Korea Decide to Nuke South Korea, how does that Affect togo?
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by feldido(m): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
shalomm:

If North Korea Decide to Nuke South Korea, how does that Affect togo?

Everybody takes sides base on interest.
Guy na play play them de take turn player.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 9:08am On Jul 16, 2015
feldido:

Everybody takes sides base on interest.
Guy na play play them de take turn player.

Lols, yeah, but Bros, Third World War is going to happen sooner or later. That is what we lead to the creation of new world order, when there will only one government and one currency. i don't wanna go theological in this argument
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by feldido(m): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2015
shalomm:

Lols, yeah, but Bros, Third World War is going to happen sooner or later. That is what we lead to the creation of new world order, when there will only one government and one currency. i don't wanna go theological in this argument

Anyway I'm convinced there won't be any.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 10:05am On Jul 16, 2015
feldido:

Anyway I'm convinced there won't be any.

Your conviction is baseless bro. I was thinking you are a scholar....my mistake.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by feldido(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2015
shalomm:

Your conviction is baseless bro. I was thinking you are a scholar....my mistake.
I'll quote you when the whole crisis will end without leading to a 3rd world war.

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2015
feldido:

I'll quote you when the whole crisis will end without leading to a 3rd world war.

I wasn't saying it "will lead to third world war" but rather, it will serve as the origin of the problem that will lead to the war. quote me then, but i might have been taken to heaven through rapture.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by BabaNath(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Warris diz. Gerrarra here mehn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Falls Off List Of Fastest Growing Economies Under Buhari(See CNN Figures / Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers / What Is The Sin Of The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.