Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

The APC Can Bring The Change Nigeria Need... _ Femi Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The APC Can Bring The Change Nigeria Need... _ Femi Fani Kayode (786 Views)

Oba Is Right, APC Can Make Life Unbearable For Igbos In Lagos - Okorocha / Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria / APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The APC Can Bring The Change Nigeria Need... _ Femi Fani Kayode by homebase(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2015
Femi Fani kayode Is the director media & publicity of jonathan's campaign. I write out these 21 quotes
from this video. Having watched and listened to this man, i don't know how best to describe him.
But my conclusion about him is that he not only lack integrity but he completely lost in the pursuit of
money. What a life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgdPGtqE7uU

[b]Buhari is boko haram sympathizer

1.There is no link between boko haram and Buhari

2.MEND, Boko Haram, APC, Buhari have something in common.

3.The only way foward for this country is to join hands with Buhari, Tinibu, E-Rufai and others to fight PDP.

4.APC presents far more credible leadership than in PDP

5.I stand with Jonathan, Buhari can never rule Nigeria

6.The APC can bring the change Nigeria need

7.If I expose the demons in APC, Nigeria will burn

8.There are more quality minds in opposition (APC) than in PDP

9. The APC interim national executives are first class materials, people like Niyi Adebayo, El- Rufai, Lai muhammed , Bisi Akande.

10. APC is full of liars.

11. I believe that APC are not sort of people that ought to hold power at the federal level.

12. All I know is that the level of discontentment for the government and the PDP in this country is unprecedented.

13. Jonathan represents light and Buhari represents darkness

14. Jonathan will lose 2015 elections by God grace

15. When 2015 comes and PDP loses to an APC candidate, and they try to jiggle and wiggle it and say that the loser actually won, then will know we are all men in this country.

16. Boko Haram could well be described as arm wings of opposition party today

17. There is more corruption under this government (PDP) than any other governments in the history of this country it is a fact.

18. If president Goodluck Jonathan continues two things will happen, first Nigeria will become worst than Zaire in 1 or 2 years in term of failed state, in term of corruption and in term of insecurity and we will not be able to fix it any more after that it would that bad. Secondly Jonathan will eventually divide Nigeria.

19 …Nobody is going anywhere with the oil, the oil belong to all of us the north , the south, it does not belong to south-south alone or Niger-Delta.

20. Obasanjo letter is the end of Jonathan and it is the end of PDP.

21. The PDP of today is a Ship that have sunk, it has failed the nation, destroyed the economy, destroy our security systems this was not the case before 2007.

[/b]
Re: The APC Can Bring The Change Nigeria Need... _ Femi Fani Kayode by obiZEAL(m): 10:37am On Jan 24, 2015
Everybody knows that FFK is a junkie...wonder why anybody will take him serious...
If only we had good Rehabs in naija

1 Like

Re: The APC Can Bring The Change Nigeria Need... _ Femi Fani Kayode by homebase(m): 8:39am On Jan 25, 2015
obiZEAL:
Everybody knows that FFK is a junkie...wonder why anybody will take him serious...
If only we had good Rehabs in naija

I quite agree with you. No thanks to arrays of contradictory statements FFK vomited.
Re: The APC Can Bring The Change Nigeria Need... _ Femi Fani Kayode by getrich(m): 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
I can't believe this guy FFK said all these during his short stay in APC, oh my God no integrity.

And he still went ahead to accept Jonathan appointment as director of his campaign.

So how will he counter all these statements against Jonathan and PDP?
Re: The APC Can Bring The Change Nigeria Need... _ Femi Fani Kayode by arinzeuba: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
GEJ is the right man for nigeria, he is a man of vision a leader and a director let's support him.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Lacks The Qualities Of A Good Leader / Nothing Wrong For Northerners Campaigning For Jonathan-lamido / Buhari, Yoruba And The Burden Of History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.