Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

9 Ways To Make A First Class In Obafemi Awolowo University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 9 Ways To Make A First Class In Obafemi Awolowo University (456 Views)

History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) / A Student Scores 107 In Jamb And Gets Admission To Study Med/sug In Obafemi Awol / Neglected Burnt Room In Obafemi Awolowo University - Awolowo Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Ways To Make A First Class In Obafemi Awolowo University by Emmafe(m): 9:48am On Jan 24, 2015
#1 - Go To Class!
While going to class sounds too simple to be a
primary concern, this is one of the most effective
study habit. Going to class not only keeps you
disciplined and focused on what you're at this
University to do - it allows you http://www.oaucampus.com/forum/9-ways-to-make-a-first-class-in-obafemi-awolowo-university_1634.html

(1) (Reply)

Help Me On What To Do To Obtain My Bsc Need Info / 25 Facts I Bet You Never Knew About africa ! / Child Dies As A Result Of Teachers Punishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.