Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Newspaper Stands: Voices Of The Masses Reflecting On Sai Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newspaper Stands: Voices Of The Masses Reflecting On Sai Buhari. (600 Views)

"This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos / Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti / Opinion - Lawmaker's Constituency Allowance, Of What Benefit To The Masses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newspaper Stands: Voices Of The Masses Reflecting On Sai Buhari. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 24, 2015
There is something very special about the newspaper stands; it's a place where many information do flow simultaneously. Some might be rumour, grapevine, genuine, opinions etc. But it's left for someone to filter the collected information and pick the objective ones.
I took my time last week visiting some newspaper stands, primarily doing a parallel Vox pop. I wanted to know who the public want as the next President of Nigeria. As it's known, it's rare to see a rich person in the midst of Newspapers Stands patrons.
It's a place where people with no jobs, low incomes, jobs applicants, football fans could be found on daily basis. These are people that constitute a large percentage of Nigeria population of today.
My submission is very straight forward; I can simply conclude that the Train of Change is UNSTOPPABLE! The masses are fed up of the present administration who does not believe stealing is corruption. Who does not believe that anyone that steals a money that couldn't buy a brand new (or a fairly use) Peugeot Car shouldn't be jailed.
We are tired of the devil will know, and it's time to try out the Angel we don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Newspaper Stands: Voices Of The Masses Reflecting On Sai Buhari. by Elslim: 10:13am On Jan 24, 2015
tell 'dem... and thier voices reflects d voices of d common man in Nigeria. all we are askin for is Change... even if na Nepa bill go approve d change

Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Newspaper Stands: Voices Of The Masses Reflecting On Sai Buhari. by Change2015(m): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2015
Jonathan has proven his incompetence at every turn, and yes it is time for him to get kicked out, no matter the fraud he tries to perpetuate.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Newspaper Stands: Voices Of The Masses Reflecting On Sai Buhari. by obiZEAL(m): 10:28am On Jan 24, 2015
Even if GEJ like he should reduce the price of ORIJIN....just give the CHANGE...
Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Newspaper Stands: Voices Of The Masses Reflecting On Sai Buhari. by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 24, 2015
It's only on NL some people still believe GEJ will win.
Re: Newspaper Stands: Voices Of The Masses Reflecting On Sai Buhari. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 24, 2015
Never liked Jonathan but, after the fuel subsidy saga, his fate was sealed for me. The guy's a goner.

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Trust President Goodluck For 2nd Term (part 5). / Military Arrests General, Senior Officers Over Baga Attack / Footprints Of Goodluck Jonathan. (part 10).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.