Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Busted : President Promises To Create 'unemployment' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Busted : President Promises To Create 'unemployment' (474 Views)

Busted! President Buhari Is In Saudi Arabia Not London- UK Journalist / President Promises To Break Silence Soon / SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted : President Promises To Create 'unemployment' by meaning11: 10:45am On Jan 24, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1WECN-wTvc
President Goodluck Jonathan has promised to create ‘unemployment’ for the youths of Nigeria.

Jonathan made the curious statement during a live broadcast on a channel of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA).

“Let me assure Nigerian youths that we’re going to create jobs, we’re going to create unemployment,” Jonathan said while Vice President, Namadi Sambo looked on.

Watch the video

1 Like

Re: Busted : President Promises To Create 'unemployment' by odeku457(m): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2015
Lol...gringringrin
Re: Busted : President Promises To Create 'unemployment' by musty009(m): 10:57am On Jan 24, 2015
This is pathetic how can a PhD holder make a silly mistake like this I weep for my country Nigeria
Re: Busted : President Promises To Create 'unemployment' by obiZEAL(m): 11:11am On Jan 24, 2015
...and the goat was even reading the speech
Re: Busted : President Promises To Create 'unemployment' by meaning11: 11:17am On Jan 24, 2015
Lol
Re: Busted : President Promises To Create 'unemployment' by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 24, 2015
How smart of him. Oh and btw why isnt this thread getting any traffic? Im sure if it were something about Buhari this would be at the frontpage already e.g (the thread about him mentioning Osinbajos name wrong)
Re: Busted : President Promises To Create 'unemployment' by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:48am On Jan 24, 2015
If not for OBJ, we wouldn't have known that his PhD was scam..cheesycheesy...dis man keeps rubbing UNIPORT in the mud
Re: Busted : President Promises To Create 'unemployment' by Kakpos: 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
NIGRIA UNIVERSITIES REST IN PEACE

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases 192 Hostage In Yobe / Why Are We Not Talking About This. / Babangida: All Presidential Candidates Have My Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.