Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Check The Location Of Your Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Online For Pickup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check The Location Of Your Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Online For Pickup (2559 Views)

[verified] How To Check Your Permanent Voter's Card (pvc) Status / How To Locate Your Permanent Voter's Card (PVC) Pickup Location / Operation Show Your Permanent Voter Card (PVC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check The Location Of Your Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Online For Pickup by Poindexter: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2015
As elections draw nearer, it is improtant that all Nigerians play a part in making the process work.

If you haven't picked up your permanent voters card, visit the link below to see where you should go and pick it up:
http://www.govote.ng/pickup/

Even if you decide to abstain from voting, please collect your PVC and keep it with you so that it won't be used to rig elections.

#RSVP #EnoughIsEnough #ElectABetterNigeria
Seun, mods frontpage pls

1 Like

Re: Check The Location Of Your Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Online For Pickup by Yungwhy(m): 11:20am On Jan 24, 2015
#RSVP
Re: Check The Location Of Your Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Online For Pickup by edababa007(m): 11:56am On Jan 24, 2015
@OP..thx

Av checked for mine and will be out to collect it later today.
Re: Check The Location Of Your Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Online For Pickup by walexGodson(m): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ok tnx
Re: Check The Location Of Your Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Online For Pickup by duwdu: 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Poindexter:
As elections draw nearer, it is improtant that all Nigerians play a part in making the process work.

If you haven't picked up your permanent voters card, visit the link below to see where you should go and pick it up:
http://www.govote.ng/pickup/

Even if you decide to abstain from voting, please collect your PVC and keep it with you so that it won't be used to rig elections.

This is pertinent info, @OP, thanks for sharing.

P34c3
Re: Check The Location Of Your Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Online For Pickup by Poindexter: 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Yeah, spread the word!

duwdu:

This is pertinent info, @OP, thanks for sharing.

P34c3

Re: Check The Location Of Your Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Online For Pickup by natnoble(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
thanks but it seem is nt wrking
Re: Check The Location Of Your Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Online For Pickup by BetterHalf: 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
It is working. I just checked mine. the PU has four segments and their are four segments to fill.
Interesting how this wont make fp but one girlfriend snatching thread did.
natnoble:
Re: Check The Location Of Your Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Online For Pickup by BetterHalf: 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
It is working. I just checked mine. the PU has four segments and there are four segments to fill.
Interesting how this wont make front page but one girlfriend snatching thread did. Smh. God bless the op for this.
natnoble:

(1) (Reply)

Saraki To Go To Court Over His Emergence As Senate President / Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. / Buhari In 2013 When Army Kill Boko Haram Leader Vs Army Killing Shiites Now(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.