Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. (2562 Views)

INEC Recruiting APC Members As Adhoc Staff 4 Edo 2016 Gubernatorial Election:PDP / Shiites Attempted Assassination Of Buratai, The Chief-Of-Army-Staff In Zaria / Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 05, 2015
Today, December 5th, 2015, I am making my movement for the second phase of the Bayelsa Election (Gubernatorial) at Bisieni II, Yenagoa LGA. The names of these units are terrible biko... grin

These are my action photos... Fratermathy and Goodboiyy, your boy is delivering democracy.

Let the best candidate win.... #BAYELSADECIDES

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 05, 2015

Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 05, 2015
More photos after the polls... *hurries after SPO*
Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by fratermathy(m): 7:41am On Dec 05, 2015
Freemanan:
Today, December 5th, 2015, I am making my movement for the second phase of the Bayelsa Election (Gubernatorial) at Bisieni II, Yenagoa LGA. The names of these units are terrible biko... grin

These are my action photos... Fratermathy and Goodboiyy, your boy is delivering democracy.

Lol. My guy don go commit fraud o. Why are you still on Khaki? cheesy

I'll report you to Seriake so that he can vent his anger on you if he loses. tongue

Meanwhile stay safe o. Nor let Ijaw boys use you learn how to chop man meat. Lol
Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 05, 2015
fratermathy:

I'll report you to Seriake so that he can vent his anger on you if he loses. tongue

Meanwhile stay safe o. Nor let Ijaw boys use you learn how to chop man meat. Lol

Lol.... Nah....
I have to wear it for security purpose...
Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by EdCure: 8:03am On Dec 05, 2015
Security purpose? Hope you're not impersonating.

BTW, remove the first picture. You don't have to upload every photo in your fone.

2 Likes

Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 05, 2015
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................

Good luck sha.....
Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 05, 2015
Freemanan:

Lol.... Nah....
I have to wear it for security purpose...
I know you looked like a goat but I didn't know it was the Fulani bororo type

6 Likes

EdCure:
Security purpose? Hope you're not impersonating.

BTW, remove the first picture. You don't have to upload every photo in your fone.

I nor understand u.. Y e they pain u.. U fine reach am ?.. See me see wahala o

Freemanan for security purpose don't show ur ID on a public forum Like NL.. Omo If u shout APC here En.. u go surprise wenti Tonyebarcanista and truckpusher go do u grin
Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 05, 2015
fratermathy:

Them 1 try am ?.. am we raid the entire Ijaw land. grin grin na joke I they ooo
Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2015
Freemanan:

omo go well.. we they ur back. Seun and lalasticlala oya na.. help the boy ministry..

Don't know Hw I will feel if I wasn't created a Nigerian
Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Goodboiyy:

I nor understand u.. Y e they pain u.. U fine reach am ?.. See me see wahala o

Freemanan for security purpose don't show ur ID on a public forum Like NL.. Omo If u shout APC here En.. u go surprise wenti Tonyebarcanista and truckpusher go do u grin
Bros, I just buy new koboko and I never test am. E be like say na your body I go take test am... Make I go find Akure youth to come do the needful...

1 Like

Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by Alphaoscar: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
@op, you can do better than this. disclosing your identity on a crucial mission like this may cause people to question your sincerity in the discharge of your duty considering the fact that you are a well known supporter of a "certain political party" and it may also cause you an unnecessary attack because already you have let people known your face and location.

just a brotherly opinion sha

1 Like

Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, I just buy new koboko and I never test am. E be like say na your body I go take test am... Make I go find Akure youth to come do the needful...

Lolz. nothing they happen.. be like u nor like stay Nigeria again. .. PDP go loose .. Oya let's bet ?.. Abeg save this Page for reference purpose.. Lolz u go wail tire this year..

grin grin
Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
Alphaoscar:
@op, you can do better than this. disclosing your identity on a crucial mission like this may cause people to question your sincerity in the discharge of your duty considering the fact that you are a well known supporter of a "certain political party" and it may also cause you an unnecessary attack because already you have let people known your face and location.

just a brotherly opinion sha

freemanan in case of next time pls don't Upload your pix.. NL is wide oo.. pls and Pls .. I still like u..

Bros thanks for your advise..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Lolz. nothing they happen.. be like u nor like stay Nigeria again. .. PDP go loose .. Oya let's bet ?.. Abeg save this Page for reference purpose.. Lolz u go wail tire this year..

grin grin
Election wey we don win already

1 Like

Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by Eghosa1(m): 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
I just hope today's election will be determined by those who show up as a lot of guns are reportedly in bayelsa.

Deepening democracy should be the focus mate and despite your affiliation with CHANGE, i trust you will do your bit towards upholding THE PLEDGE we recite as Nigerians.

Stay safe out there as feelers I get currently aren't satisfactory.

1 Like

Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by dustmalik: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
I can't wait for the results to start trickling in. We need to know what is happening there.
Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by yemmybx(m): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
it really hurt when I see youths misusing the social media this way, you're are not a corp member u're in a NYSC KHAKI and yiu still have the gut to upload that on social media.

IMPLICATIONS OF YOUR ACTION
1. You may be jailed for that.
2. Politicians can you this to challenge the final result and even sue INEC.
3. People like you has been the reason this country is like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
Well, Bayelsans decided...

1 Share

Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by Omotayor123(f): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nice one Boyfriend.... Hope you no collect or share from Menumo cheesy
Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
Freemanan:
Well, Bayelsans decided...
Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
Omotayor123:
Only the guy pix u see u don they blush.. but the guy don already marry.. and na those faithful type.. dohhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by PreyingMantis(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Freemanan:

Fake Corper. I've alerted the security agencies. Why are you still parading yourself as a Corper when you're not? So you're on of those APC moles imported into Bayelsa to rig the election in their favour. Your details are well documented. We'll see about it.

1 Like

Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 06, 2015
PreyingMantis:
Fake Corper. I've alerted the security agencies. Why are you still parading yourself as a Corper when you're not? So you're on of those APC moles imported into Bayelsa to rig the election in their favour. Your details are well documented. We'll see about it.

Lwkmd.. Okay.
I hope the better candidate wins tho...
Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 06, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
I know you looked like a goat but I didn't know it was the Fulani bororo type

I am too tired to do this.... grin
Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 06, 2015
Omotayor123:

Trust me nau kiss INEC paid me enough to shun any side attraction...

Nor mind Goodboiyy... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 06, 2015
A quick education for those saying I am impersonating and the likes..

[b]The Electoral Officer advised all serving and ex corps members to put on something that will identify us with NYSC because we registered via them so we are under their umbrella for the two days period.

And to the man who says I support a particular party so I am not eligible to conduct the polls. Well, you surprise me. I swore an oath of neutrality before applying for the exercise and whatever my political stand was before the election was placed aside for the sake of the exercise. grin

And lastly, the man who says I gave out my info and details on NL and it may be dangerous. Well, thanks for your concern bro. If you follow my activities here, my life has always been modelled around accuracy and being real as best as I can. I see no harm done via this, If you go to INEC office in the capital, all our names and location are pasted there so its not really a confidential detail. Your concern is too much appreciated. Thanks.

Well, next up is my result and if possible how we came to get our figures so those who feel I will be swayed by my ideologies will know me better grin

I don too talk.[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 06, 2015
PreyingMantis:
Oh gush am scared..Geez he his reporting my guy to Nig. police.. ... Lolz.. na Today ?... If you like tell JTF... There was a reason he wore the shirt (Security purpose)

Wailers
Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 06, 2015
Freemanan:
Trust me nau kiss INEC paid me enough to shun any side attraction...
Nor mind Goodboiyy... wink
Common thank u , u nor feet talk ... Na wa o.. I they help u run the bae
Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by IgrigiHercules: 7:02am On Dec 06, 2015
**grins** No wonder you wan die on top 'one naijeriya'. **grins**
Re: Sojourn As An Adhoc Staff In Bayelsa Gubernatorial Election. by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 06, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Common thank u , u nor feet talk ... Na wa o.. I dey help u run the bae

Lwkmd... We are beyond that already boss...
Happy Sunday Oniovo mee cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Lagos A No-man's Land? / Did Governor Wike Really Make This Statement? If He Did, It's Time To Order / Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.