Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) - Health (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) (127553 Views)

World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets / Ladies ;how To Know Your Safe And Unsafe Period To Have Sex_Nsikak Effiong. / Please Help Safe My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
kingolaola:
Please be aware that my internet plan is active between 6pm and 8am. (night plan). So I may not be able to respond or comment during the off period. But I will try to attend to every inquiries as soon as my internet resumes.

Thank you nairalanders

You need to get an internet plan. very important. This is not the time for 24 hourly updates.
Now as it is, you are online when most people are in bed.

People are willing to donate and this is the time to be here 24/7 and give people the information that is required now that there is much interest in this case. If you need help, then get another family member to take care of updates.

For a start how much do you have & how much is needed?
What are your plans now that you have some money?
Do you intend to continue with Eko Hospital?
How many chemotherapy sessions has she had/how many left required?
What is the cost?
What is the next step?
Should she be on admission or is she well enough to be a day patient?
Are you still looking at the Ghana treatment?
What are you doing about the radiotherapy?
You need to share all this information so that people who can help know where to come in and people need to know that their donations are of benfit to the person that they are donating too.

You need to be on top of things now that people are interested. There is no such thing as information overload when it comes to a matter of life. There may be an ENT specilist out there reading this thread.

I speak from experience.

The case has been verified, however that does not mean that your work is complete. Folake is counting on you.
It is well with her, my prayers are with her and she will be here to give her testimony soon in Jesus Name.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by greatgod2012(f): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
chaircover:

You need to get an internet plan. very important. This is not the time for 24 hourly updates.

People are willing to donate and this is the time to be here 24/7 and give people the information that is required now that there is much interest in this case. If you need help, then get another family member to take care of updates.

What is the cost?
What is the next step?
You need to share all this information so that people who can help know where to come in and people need to know that their donations are of benfit to the person that they are donating too.

You need to be on top of things now that people are interested. There is no such thing as information overload when it comes to a matter of life. There may be an ENT specilist out there reading this thread.

I speak from experience.

The case has been verified, however that does not mean that your work is complete. Folake is counting on you.
It is well with her, my prayers are with her and she will be here to give her testimony soon in Jesus Name.

Thank you ma.
These are exact things i've been thinking are expected of op since i've been coming in and going out of this thread, but i was trying to be careful lest i be attacked or seen as something else.
Also, we need update on how Folake is feeling now as regards how she's responding to treatment, et,al.

I pray that this shall all be to the glory of the most High God. Amen.

To all that have given in one way or the other, i pray that our pot of oil shall never dry in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
chaircover:

What is the cost?
What is the next step?

I speak from experience.

Ok noted:

We wanted to seek advise from Dr. Habib. But We have not been able to reach him. I Just confirmed that he is presently not in the country. I have sent a mail to him few minutes ago. I am waiting for a reply

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
[size=14pt]OP(Ola) we all here will love to be hearing from FOLAKE and how she is personally feeling, so pls can you get her at least a tecno phone (internet enabled). . . . Abeg o, HOW UNA SEE AM?[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by etomama(f): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
kingolaola:
With what I have seen so far, I have been asking myself what problem we have in Nigeria. The rate at which people respond to my case even when they dont know Folake is amassing.

Good enough, from Folake and my names, you can easily deduce that we are Yoruba. Yet My people from the other tribes have really shown that they have good hearts. irrespective of our differences, teaming will bring power. Thank you very
much

My brother, our problem mostly is bad leadership. Our leaders are the one dividing us along the religious and ethnic line.
With the outpouring of unconditional love for Folakeon this thread, I am optimistic that Nigeria will overcome all her troubles nd be great again.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
beatsbug:
[size=14pt]OP(Ola) we all here will love to be hearing from FOLAKE and how she is personally feeling, so pls can you get her at least a tecno phone (internet enabled). . . . Abeg o, HOW UNA SEE AM?[/size]

That is a good idea that I support. Let the house endorse your suggestion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
On Monday We will go to passport office to secure one for her
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Just20(f): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
kingolaola:

Ok noted:

We wanted to seek advise from Dr. Habib. But We have not been able to reach him. I Just confirmed that he is presently not in the country. I have sent a mail to him few minutes ago. I am waiting for a reply
Believing Folake is healed in Jesus name. But OP I expected you to answer all the questions chaircover raised cos that would have given everyone a clear picture of what is going on. Your response to the questions she asked seemed rather vague.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by greatgod2012(f): 6:55am On Feb 22, 2015
kingolaola:

That is a good idea that I support. Let the house endorse your suggestion

on behalf of every Nairalander, it is endorsed. Folake is literate, so, she also has right to know what is going on on this thread, so, please, get her an internet-enabled phone so that we can hear from her direct, and please answer chaircover's questions to put people in the open and to also let people know how much more is still needed.
Thank you very much for all you're doing for your sister, you're a good brother.
And to the whole house, well-done, you're wonderful! You're the best!
To Folake, you're healed.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 8:36am On Feb 22, 2015
greatgod2012:

on behalf of every Nairalander, it is endorsed. Folake is literate, so, she also has right to know what is going on on this thread, so, please, get her an internet-enabled phone so that we can hear from her direct, and please answer chaircover's questions to put people in the open and to also let people know how much more is still needed.
Thank you very much for all you're doing for your sister, you're a good brother.
And to the whole house, well-done, you're wonderful! You're the best!
To Folake, you're healed.

Thank you ma. Luckily enough I bought a tablet for her recently (tecno s9) in the early part of January.
We only have to do subscription.
I will drag her to nairaland so that she can also help in responding to enquiries and comments while I do other things. I will also tell one of my siblings to come to nairaland to participate in this thread. Both of them are good enough to answer any question here. I will do other things
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 22, 2015
modified
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by luvly101: 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
kingolaola:

I will be the one to edit the name before posting it online here

Ok. That's good.
How's Folake faring now?
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
Presently, Folake is still attending Eko hospital. Teal is already going on between the doctor and us so that she can move to Ghana for treatment. Pending the time that the arrangement will be finalized, she will still be attending Normal treatment at the hospital. By tomorrow, we will start the passport processing. She will also be here tomorrow on nairaland to say something. Thank you very much for your interest in us.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kennyslim1(m): 8:18am On Feb 23, 2015
may God heal her...dropped ma lil token to the acct on the 1st page

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by MizyB(f): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Modified*
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
MizyB:
I have been having problems with depositing the little i have to the OP's account. I dont have a bank account but the two people that i have asked to help me in depositing both said the netwrk response was 'transaction failed' I dont know if anyone els can drop their account numba to receive the money and transfer it to Ayeni's bank account later on or just offer me another suggestion!
why not walk directly into a bank and pay it directly to his account.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by MizyB(f): 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
beatsbug:
why not walk directly into a bank and pay it directly to his account.
modified*
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
MizyB:

let it be known! i dont intend to derail this thread ergo, i wont go into stories that touch the heart as MsFolake is the subject of cynosure here. Please reply my PM, cos i guess you'r the angel that will help me out afterall. Thank you very much in advance!
Are you outside the country? If so you can use western union money transfer
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
MizyB:

modified*
done but gettin failed delivery, so look down my post for my digits @ my signature.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 24, 2015
Mods, FRONT PAGE 1s again pls, the Last time this thread was on front page it was ridiculed with doubts which chase many away, but since its been cleared. And OP wats d update so far. donations, expenditures if any, and ofcos, where is Folake? She was suppose to be here by now. You know peeps are watching and expecting ur updates.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by ummitoagirl(f): 2:24am On Feb 24, 2015
Can you update us on further donations received? How Folake is doing? How's the whole family? And ur op, hope all is going ok with you?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by ummitoagirl(f): 2:26am On Feb 24, 2015
I didn't read this before I posted my msg....I guess we are thinking alike.
beatsbug:
Mods, FRONT PAGE 1s again pls, the Last time this thread was on front page it was ridiculed with doubts which chase many away, but since its been cleared. And OP wats d update so far. donations, expenditures if any, and ofcos, where is Folake? She was suppose to be here by now. You know peeps are watching and expecting ur updates.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 6:39am On Feb 24, 2015
ummitoagirl:
Can you update us on further donations received? How Folake is doing? How's the whole family? And ur op, hope all is going ok with you?
Yes. I will do that today.
Thanks
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by denowo(m): 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
It is very encouraging to see so much help coming through for your sister and I join the others in praying she will pull through and be completely healed. I second the questions asked by Chaircover, as it helps to address the financial problem appropriately. How much is the target we are working to and how much is left to hit the mark. I understand from your previous posts that 6 sessions of chemo is needed, is this a preliminary treatment before the main operation in Ghana?.

I second the motion that you upgrade your internet plan to 24 hrs access, as not only do you need it to update your ever growing supporters , you also need it to ensure you are aware of what is going on with regards to funds and assistance that might be available to you and your sister.

I came on this page last week and it looked like all that was needed was money for the 6 sessions and when I saw the balance had hit over 500k , I felt all the funds needed had already been contributed and switched off. This is obviously a misinterpretation on my part,of which answers to Chaircover's questions will help to avoid in future.

Lets have a new countdown figure of what we are working to , objectives are easily achieved when there is an identifiable milestone in sight.

I look forward to more good news with regards to Folake's health

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Abdujapha(m): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
I am entirely with you on this line of thought.

denowo:
It is very encouraging to see so much help coming through for your sister and I join the others in praying she will pull through and be completely healed. I second the questions asked by Chaircover, as it helps to address the financial problem appropriately. How much is the target we are working to and how much is left to hit the mark. I understand from your previous posts that 6 sessions of chemo is needed, is this a preliminary treatment before the main operation in Ghana?.

I second the motion that you upgrade your internet plan to 24 hrs access, as not only do you need it to update your ever growing supporters , you also need it to ensure you are aware of what is going on with regards to funds and assistance that might be available to you and your sister.

I came on this page last week and it looked like all that was needed was money for the 6 sessions and when I saw the balance had hit over 500k , I felt all the funds needed had already been contributed and switched off. This is obviously a misinterpretation on my part,of which answers to Chaircover's questions will help to avoid in future.

Lets have a new countdown figure of what we are working to , objectives are easily achieved when there is an identifiable milestone in sight.

I look forward to more good news as regards Folake's health
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by dominique(f): 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
Kingolaola we need you on this thread more than before. Please come out and let's iron out all these issues.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Reply)

22 Side Effect Of Masturbation / Please Explain Genotype AA / After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.