Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) - Health (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) (127518 Views)

World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets / Ladies ;how To Know Your Safe And Unsafe Period To Have Sex_Nsikak Effiong. / Please Help Safe My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Cheks01(f): 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Aunty Folake, I thank God that u re getting better. To all those that made this possible thro donations, prayers, advice etc, u re all bless in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by solfard(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
kingolaola:

The term “fight or flight” is also known as the stress response. It’s what the body does as it prepares to
confront or avoid danger http://solfard2..com/2015/03/cure-depressionhigh-blood-pressure.html
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Thank u nairalanders for contributing to d progress of my body recovery ,God bless u all

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Omooba77: 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
4llake:
Thank u nairalanders for contributing to d progress of my body recovery ,God bless u all
God will strengthen you more and more ma.You will live to testify ma

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Cashio(m): 5:52am On Mar 28, 2015
4llake:
wow thank God for you dear...the lord will definately ensure ur total recovery in jesus name....

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2015
Nasal blockage this morning
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by AdesinaOlajide(m): 7:35am On Mar 29, 2015
God will heal you mightily ma.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
We came to fight battle in d world
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
4llake:
We came to fight battle in d world
You shall overcome these battle in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by freeze22(m): 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
4llake:
Nasal blockage this morning

My dear friend, I pray that everything may go well with you and that you may be in good health—as I know you are well in spirit. 3John 1:2
It is well dear.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 11:37am On Mar 30, 2015
Thanks everyone ,I can't thank u enough
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
My look is very funny, I just finished vomiting
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
4llake:
My look is very funny, I just finished vomiting
Sorry dear. the Lord is your strength
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
One more round of my treatment
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 8:10am On Apr 01, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,
I have to thank you for your support so far on this thread. You have been so good.
Please, Folake is rounding up her treatment. The series of test so far had shown that there are improvement.
Please at this stage, we still need your financial supports. What we need now is not much. With less than 200000 naira, We are good to go. Please thank you for your help.

The bank account remains the same and you can also use Folake's account that appears in this thread

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

cc @dominique
cc @seun
cc @lalasticlala
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Please nairalanders ,u av done good to me so far,just this help for me to round up my treatment,plsssssss
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Omooba77: 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
4llake:
Please nairalanders ,u av done good to me so far,just this help for me to round up my treatment,plsssssss

God will see us through..
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,
I have to thank you for your support so far on this thread. You have been so good.
Please, Folake is rounding up her treatment. The series of test so far had shown that there are improvement.
Please at this stage, we still need your financial supports. What we need now is not much. With less than 200000 naira, We are good to go. Please thank you for your help.

The bank account remains the same and you can also use Folake's account that appears in this thread

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

cc @dominique
cc @seun
cc @lalasticlala
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 3:13am On Apr 02, 2015
Good morning all. Please I am using this opportunity to beg you for this last lap of the treatment. We just need between 150 and 200k. Please we need your help
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by dominique(f): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2015
kingolaola:
Dear Nairalanders,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

cc @dominique
cc @seun
cc @lalasticlala

cc jaybee3
cc r231
cc pickabeau

Please come to our aid

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
dominique:

cc jaybee3
cc r231
cc pickabeau
Please come to our aid

I concur
This needs Tehn's help just to clear it if possible as a one off.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by XBLadez: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mods, please push this to the front page o. The amount needed is not as much as before. God bless
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by jaybee3(m): 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
salsera:

I concur
This needs Tehn's help just to clear it if possible as a one off.

This is our usual procedure on receipt of a formal request:
We deleberate on the request as a group
We undertake a secret voting process
We then communicate the unanimous decision

PS: We would probably have to transfer the funds directly to the hospital if the group's verdict was a YES

Can you guys please send a formal request to TeHN's mailbox
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
jaybee3:

This is our usual procedure on receipt of a formal request:
We deleberate on the request as a group
We undertake a secret voting process
We then communicate the unanimous decision

PS: We would probably have to transfer the funds directly to the hospital if the group's verdict was a YES

Can you guys please send a formal request to TeHN's mailbox

Thank you jaybee. At the beginning of the whole thing, TeHN contacted us to declare their position on the matter. We were told they would not involve in the matter based on collective agreement within members.
We were left with no option than to handle it by ourselves hence why we are doing this
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by jaybee3(m): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
kingolaola:

Thank you jaybee. At the beginning of the whole thing, TeHN contacted us to declare their position on the matter. We were told they would not involve in the matter based on collective agreement within members.
We were left with no option than to handle it by ourselves hence why we are doing this
This i believe is a special request for a one-off fund hence why i've asked for it to be sent to the mailbox for consideration
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
jaybee3:

This i believe is a special request for a one-off fund hence why i've asked for it to be sent to the mailbox for consideration
I dont really know about the special of a thing. But I can give a breakdown of the money to a certain extent. But what matters is getting the whole thing done. Thanks
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by tony9k: 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
kingolaola:

I dont really know about the special of a thing. But I can give a breakdown of the money to a certain extent. But what matters is getting the whole thing done. Thanks

All Jaybee3 wants you to do is to send a mail to Tehn requesting for funds to meet the balance of 'N150,000 to N200,000 required.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
kingolaola:

You see kingolaola the first you requested help from TehN was for them to handle fundraising and they declined.
Now you have done fundraising yourself which has covered most of the treatment.

Now send an email to directly to TehN for a one-off donation to clear the final treatment. Since TehN will like pay directly to the hospital you need to list specifically all what is needed in that email.
By your estimate it is under 200k but TehN will account for what they give.
It is a special request because you are going to request for a ONE-OFF donation.
Please do this and hopefully when they vote you will get a favorable response.

Fundraising the way you were doing before can not go on in perpetuity.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Pain at the back of my neck, I'm not happy

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Kemmiiee: 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
4llake:
Pain at the back of my neck, I'm not happy

Sorry Aunty. It is well with you In Jesus' name . You will overcome this illness and praise God in the end ..
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
tony9k:

All Jaybee3 wants you to do is to send a mail to Tehn requesting for funds to meet the balance of 'N150,000 to N200,000 required.

OK. Now I understand. Thank you. I will contact them
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
salsera:

You see kingolaola the first you requested help from TehN was for them to handle fundraising and they declined.
Now you have done fundraising yourself which has covered most of the treatment.

Now send an email to directly to TehN for a one-off donation to clear the final treatment. Since TehN will like pay directly to the hospital you need to list specifically all what is needed in that email.
By your estimate it is under 200k but TehN will account for what they give.
It is a special request because you are going to request for a ONE-OFF donation.
Please do this and hopefully when they vote you will get a favorable response.

Fundraising the way you were doing before can not go on in perpetuity.

OK thanks. I will contact them but how can I reach Tehn? I don't know their official email

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

22 Side Effect Of Masturbation / Please Explain Genotype AA / After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.