Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (129745 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 28, 2020
He's an uber driver, just imagine the number of persons he must have shuttled now imagine the number of persons those persons he shuttled must have had contact with. Mogbe ohhh

I had contact with Italian citizen the day before yesterday. Am an uber driver i picked him at airport. We talk,gist and laugh together. We even dine together... My name is olugbenga bodunrin. 08136464040

https://mobile.twitter.com/boldjohnson07/status/1233317328558923776

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Righteousness89(m): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2020
GOD Almighty please Help Nigeria ....

That's all I can say now!

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by meum: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2020
Someone should help us inform the prophet that wanted to travel to China to fight Coronavirus that Corona has arrived.

874 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Righteousness89(m): 11:17am On Feb 28, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
Frustrating to see smart people not getting it, this thing is basically the flu. Last flu season 60 million people had the flu and 57,000 people died from complications of the flu, most were elderly or already sick from something else.
[/s]

You are young , Healthy and Smart, I believe..

Get close to the affected, let's see your state..

461 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 28, 2020
Brave Dude, if it was north Korea Dem go just puff you instanta.

Just pray you not positive sha

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by MagicBishop: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
Frustrating to see smart people not getting it, this thing is basically the flu. Last flu season 60 million people had the flu and 57,000 people died from complications of the flu, most were elderly or already sick from something else.
[/s]

This is just a flu and the Chinese govt put two whole provinces with a total population of 600million people on 24-7 lockdown

This is just a flu and governments around the world are concerned and worried

I hope you catch this flu

413 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by kizzykalz(m): 11:18am On Feb 28, 2020
[color=#006600][/color] cry cry God should help us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by MagicBishop: 11:21am On Feb 28, 2020
tsephanyah:

This is no Flu

This virus has an incubation period of 14 days where the infected do not show sign of illness but are still highly infectious.

This virus has been shown to be for life just like HIV. That means the infected even after treatment can still relapse and infect others.

Most worrying is that it affects male fertility which means males who get infected, but survive, become sterile and so can not have children.

Ebola will keep you down for about a month after just a day of exposure thereby limiting spread.

Every successful virus needs to be docile and not kill the host before it goes pandemic.

You do not know how dangerous this contagion is.

It is obvious it was a designer bio-weapon tailored for massive culling .

Be very afraid. This is not some random flu but a well engineered cutting-edge bio-weapon designed for mass culling.

361 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by YaranNorth: 11:21am On Feb 28, 2020
Edoloaded:
He's an uber driver, just imagine the number of persons he must have shuttled now imagine the number of persons those persons he shuttled must have had contact with. Mogbe ohhh

The virus is not that bad.

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by davidodiba(m): 11:26am On Feb 28, 2020
MagicBishop:

This is no Flu

This virus has an incubation period of 14 days where the infected do not show sign of illness but are still highly infectious.

This virus has been shown to be for life just like HIV. That means the infected even after treatment can still relapse and infect others.

Most worrying is that it affects male fertility which means males who get infected, but survive, become sterile and so can not have children.

Ebola will keep you down for about a month after just a day of exposure thereby limiting spread.

Every successful virus needs to be docile and not kill the host before it goes pandemic.

Be very afraid. This is not some random flu but a well engineered cutting-edge bio-weapon designed for mass culling.

It seems you are want the virus? Why afraid? As for me and my household, this deadly virus can never come near us . Say what you want to see my brother

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by YaranNorth: 11:28am On Feb 28, 2020
tsephanyah:

You're daft
Both are Coronavirus viruses but they are totally different

28 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by MagicBishop: 11:29am On Feb 28, 2020
YaranNorth:

The virus is not that bad.

The virus had an infection rate of 2.5 people per infected individual under strict draconian communist quarantine in China.

In places like Lagos, one infected individual can easily infect 10. Those 10 will infect a hundred and a hundred will infect 10,000.

Remember that this virus is highly contagious and that close contact with infected individuals is certain way of getting infected. And if you factor that it takes on average 14 days to begin to show symptoms, that means an infected individual has 2 weeks to spread the virus to as much people as possible. Now imagine this person lives and works in Lagos and depends on public transportation. He will be in close contact with several random individuals daily.

Now what about simple benign things like handling currency. The virus was detected in currency notes in China. Simply accepting change or money could be a means of infection.

This is no joke.

274 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Donaldoni: 11:29am On Feb 28, 2020
davidodiba:

It seems you are want the virus? Why afraid? As for me and my household, this deadly virus can never come near us . Say what you want to see my brother

That guy is just a hopeless conspiracy-theorist... angry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by JonDon12: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2020
tsephanyah:

According to CDC, covid is 20 times as deadly as the flu. Also I have relatives in their 90s. I'm am worried but I leave it to God

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2019-coronavirus-is-20-times-deadlier-than-the-seasonal-flu-study%3F_amp%3Dtrue&ved=2ahUKEwi3hYeShPTnAhWFVN8KHT8QAvkQFjAOegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0iESsTsvV7fFySqEKjBABY&ampcf=1

6 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by MagicBishop: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2020
davidodiba:

This is no time for you stupid superstitious beliefs.

By next Sunday service that your tithe craving scammer you call a pastor will be cancelling Sunday services indefinitely.

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2020
Well, maybe our immunization shots at birth would keep Africans immune.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by YaranNorth: 11:31am On Feb 28, 2020
MagicBishop:

The virus had an infection rate of 2.5 people per infected individual under strict draconian communist quarantine in China.

In places like Lagos, one infected individual can easily infect 10. Those 10 will infect a hundred and a hundred will infect 10,000.

Remember that this virus is highly contagious and that close contact with infected individuals is certain way of getting infected. And if you factor that it takes on average 14 days to begin to show symptoms, that means an infected individual has 2 weeks to spread the virus to as much people as possible. Now imagine this person lives and works in Lagos and depends on public transportation. He will be in close contact with several random individuals daily.

Now what about simple benign things like handling currency. The virus was detected in currency notes in China. Simply accepting change or money could be a means of infection.

This is no joke.

People with strong immune system don't get,
I believe our case will be different
Let's how it will go,

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by davidodiba(m): 11:33am On Feb 28, 2020
MagicBishop:

This is no time for you stupid superstitious beliefs.

By next Sunday service that your tithe craving scammer you call a pastor will be cancelling Sunday services indefinitely.

May you and your generation enjoy this virus. You will surely contract this this day. May everything you have feared come upon you and your entirety
Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by nameo: 11:34am On Feb 28, 2020
MagicBishop:

This is no Flu

Am usually not one for Conspiracy theory, But this is exactly what i have always suspected since this virus came out.

I suspect that it is an experiment that went wrong and leaked out in China.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by MagicBishop: 11:34am On Feb 28, 2020
Donaldoni:

Idiots like you were lucky with Ebola because back then you had a proactive govt

I hope this contagion wipes you niggers off the planet.

We warned you about Buhari

We warned you about his gross incompetence, bigotry and fuani supremacist tendencies. But you called us propagandists

We warned you about the Fulanization and Islamization plot but you called us conspiracy theorists

I believe you deserve to go the way of the dinosaurs as you are not worth saving.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by davidodiba(m): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2020
Donaldoni:

You call me hopeless? Enjoy your coronavirus then!
Let's see who has more hope as the days dawn!

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by YaranNorth: 11:38am On Feb 28, 2020
davidodiba:

[s]May you and your generation enjoy this virus. You will surely contract this this day. May everything you have feared come upon you and your entirety[/s]

You're worst than Coronavirus

That guy didn't say anything wrong

Here is a Reverend Father praying for Ebola victim. Na men of God dey fear pass

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by MagicBishop: 11:42am On Feb 28, 2020
nameo:

Am usually not one for Conspiracy theory, But this is exactly what i have always suspected since this virus came out.

I suspect that it is an experiment that went wrong and leaked out in China.

The origin of the pandemic is Wuhan, China.

Wuhan is home to China's first Bio-Security Lab 4 - the highest security research lab that requires WHO certification.

The lab was commissioned to study highly virulent pathogens like Ebola, SARS, Lassa Fever, etc.

The lab's security is not limited to keeping non authorized personnel out but also preventing accidentally leaks from earthquakes and flooding. The French designed and built this lab and made accommodation for earthquakes even though the lab site is not cited in an earthquake zone.

Patient zero happens to be a scientists working at the lab. The Chinese govt first claimed she got infected after visiting the wild life market in Wuhan that deals in exotic animals. This was latter debunked.

The virus was actually stolen by the Chinese from a similar Bio-Security Lab-4 in Canada.

It is believed the Canadians were the ones that developed the virus.

The virus was bio-engineered as weapon and the crazy chinks accidentally leaked it on their own people.

72 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by MagicBishop: 11:46am On Feb 28, 2020
[s]
davidodiba:

May you and your generation enjoy this virus. You will surely contract this this day. May everything you have feared come upon you and your entirety
[/s]

Don't waste your curses on me use it to fight corona and your village people

Illiterate

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by hisexcellency34: 11:52am On Feb 28, 2020
No cause for alarm. FG is on top of the situation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by Mateen1000: 11:52am On Feb 28, 2020
Abeg Forget about the Italian, If he’s having the virus truly and this virus really spread through the air like we heard, Then thousands would have been infected in Nigeria presently, Was he the only one on the flight that brought him to Nigeria, Do you even know whether some of the passengers have visited different states and Come in contact with different people, Do you know how many people all of the passengers including himself have came contact with inside the airport and outside, I just pray this virus is overhyped.

36 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by LosC: 11:52am On Feb 28, 2020
Coronavirus cannot survive in Nigeria.
I strongly believe.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by dalass(f): 11:52am On Feb 28, 2020
Hope he's in quarantine

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by MagicBishop: 11:52am On Feb 28, 2020
I see many idiots here are decieving themselves that they are ''covered''.

Well the least of your worries is not getting infected but the anarchy that this can unleash in a place like Lagos.

Nigerian govt has to announce and assure the populace of a lunar eclipse before the illiterate hordes start looting and raping thinking it is the end of the world. This truly happened sometime in the 70's I was told in some parts of Lagos and Nigeria.

And if you think those thugs will care about their own health and safety consider that during the Ikeja Cantonment bomb blast incidence, thugs from Oshodi were rushing into the barracks to loot properties as well as looting shops in Oshodi and raping women in the midst of the bombs going off.

Nigeria is filled with mad people and this Corona Virus scare will bring out the worst of the worst.The superstitious idiots here will not help matters by denying the existence of this serious threat to public safety and security!

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks by sammysmiles(m): 11:53am On Feb 28, 2020
D

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) / Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus / Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Zobo Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.