Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant (26790 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike Represents Nigeria At Miss Universe Pageant / Miss Ghana And Miss Nigeria Outfits For Miss Universe Pageant (Photos) / Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by Ilekeh(f): 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
finest0007:

In a pageant,yes..Read my post well..You dont seem to understand the difference between past and future tense

You're talking about Miss universe here. Not miss Nigeria. Girls from Hispanic, Spanish, Haitian, and other African countries can also dance.
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
redcliff:

yea i have 4 beutiful sister.. the ugliest of them is better than her.. no jokes! Im even prettier than her

that masquerade in your dp is deceiving you.
stop hating..
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by cuttiemama(f): 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
Kizmarty:

hope you agree with me..you're not as cute as she istongue

really?
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
cuttiemama:

really?

absolutely
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by Otylee(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
[She is beautiful quote author=maxwell530 post=30087631]She fine small sha[/quote]
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by ansiger: 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
My wife is more beautiful than her.
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by redcliff: 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Kizmarty:

that masquerade in your dp is deceiving you.
stop hating..

Who sounds like one now? Smh
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by adorable29(f): 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
She is not that beautiful enough tho.. Even with all the make up and photoshop... Dark skinned African girls bring that unique beauty to the table that gives them an edge in competitions as this.

Before one clueless guy will come and ask if I am prettier? Here is my answer.... " I am not the one going to represent my country with the aim of being crowned the MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD..."!!!

1 Like

Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by lugado: 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
even if she compete with PGej, she can't win.
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by coolk(m): 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
She try!

cuttiemama:
queen, u ain't beautiful. Am sorry.

elantraceey:
Make up apart she's not all that beautiful .

mifavour:
Not good enough.... IMO

pretydiva:
Does she have wat it takes 2 compete wif other beauty queens frm different countries?
Et Al...

See beef, Choi shocked
If u feel say u fine pass, why u no contest naah?
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by fuckerholic(m): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:

And you think it is real beauty that is judged ?
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by ola4ola(m): 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=Orikinla post=30085822][/quote] from lagos and she no sabi yoruba. Dearis God oooooo
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by peeJ1: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
redcliff:
Shes not fine o
she is sexy.......looks so edible
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:

Worwor gals be like........
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
pretydiva:
Does she have wat it takes 2 compete wif other beauty queens frm different countries?

And what does it take ma?
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by Ezevajina: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
Oyinbo girl representing Nigeria
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by hizaya61(m): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
lalasticlala:
She's beariful, BTW I thought she's 18

Bros you need to stop talking ground nut & garri every morning not good for your health at all
Na advice ooo
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by elantraceey(f): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
fuckerholic:

And you think it is real beauty that is judged ?

That's what supposed to be.
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by fuckerholic(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:

That's what supposed to be.

Surpposed ?
Are you the judge ?
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by elantraceey(f): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
fuckerholic:

Surpposed ?
Are you the judge ?

Just based on my judgement undecided
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by SlyCharlie(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=Orikinla post=30085822][/quote]a bit of correction, she was actually the runner-up in the MBGN and not the winner!
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by Begonia(m): 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Silly haters everywhere. This girl is pretty, make-up or not. Besides, do you guys actually think most of the contestants in beauty pageants are actually pretty. You guys ought to be asking if she's intelligent enough to represent Nigeria because on that day every girl on that stage is going to look pretty.

For those of you asking why her hometown is Lagos. This is the definition of hometown.
the city or town where one was born or grew up; also : the place of one's principal residence
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hometown

It's different from 'state of origin'

MansaMoussa:
We are a BLACK COUNTRY, I don't understand why we sent a Fair-complexioned Girl to represent us! How do we expect Miss Venezuela, Mexico, Barbados etc to look like?
Be Proud of ya Colour! A Genevieve is always finer than a Lola Omotayo!

Pathetic Slaves!
A black country made up of black people with different shades and can therefore choose anyone suitable enough to represent them.
If only you would realize that you're the slave here but I don't expect you to understand.
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by ASL33: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ilekeh:
Home town: lagos?
Language: Efik?

Is she too embarrassed to mention her home town? She doesn't speak Yoruba, her hometown can't be Lagos.
No mans land in action. When heboos and other nigerians tell u people that Lagos is for all, make una beleive them.
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by PTAwal: 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
22. Kwa
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by obowunmi(m): 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
redcliff:
Shes not fine o

She's simply yellow.
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by fuckerholic(m): 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:

Just based on my judgement undecided
Ok
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by Missmossy(f): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hmm I reserve my comment tongue

1 Like

Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by homesteady(m): 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
she'll surely win the title of Miss worst body shape!
Linda ikeji posted pics of all the African reps and she had the worst body, talkless of when compared to those oyobo chics!
she is too masculine jare! and she has a very short and stout upper body!
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by stanisbaratheon: 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
mifavour:
Not good enough.... IMO

come on haba
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by MansaMoussa: 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
Begonia:
Silly haters everywhere. This girl is pretty, make-up or not. Besides, do you guys actually think most of the contestants in beauty pageants are actually pretty. You guys ought to be asking if she's intelligent enough to represent Nigeria because on that day every girl on that stage is going to look pretty.

For those of you asking why her hometown is Lagos. This is the definition of hometown.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hometown

It's different from 'state of origin'

A black country made up of black people with different shades and can therefore choose anyone suitable enough to represent them.
If only you would realize that you're the slave here but I don't expect you to understand.

And what percentage of Nigerians come in her Shade, you pathetic Slave?
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by gpokraki(m): 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
She is beautiful ... We all should appreciate what God crated.
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by kayceemadu9(f): 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=homesteady post=30091597]she'll surely win the title of Miss worst body shape!
Linda ikeji posted pics of all the African reps and she had the worst body, talkless of when compared to those oyobo chics!
she is too masculine jare! and she has a very short and stout upper body![/quote If you can't create a human being,quit insulting her..She is actually a pretty girl...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Albino! Nigerian Albino Beauty ♥♥ / Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) / Michelle Obama In Adire Attire By Maki Oh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.