Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant (26815 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike Represents Nigeria At Miss Universe Pageant / Miss Ghana And Miss Nigeria Outfits For Miss Universe Pageant (Photos) / Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by sleekyjay(m): 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
pretydiva:
Does she have wat it takes 2 compete wif other beauty queens frm different countries?

ah wonder oh.. She no fine seff, mtcheew
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by fejioguma(f): 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
she's fine but not as fine as me...
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
I am not speaking ill of her though.Queen graduated from Madonna Uni Okija,Anambra st.She was very rude and Snobbish then.Causing troubles with her arrogance but i just hope she's changed.Wish her the best nonetheless
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by ogorsthinner(f): 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
Crassus:
Honestly, i checked the profiles of other contestants, she is not pretty at all, she doesn't look good in the bikini (her waistline is rubbish). she looks like all these cheap owerri runs girls.

oh dear!

chai! chai! chai!
u r weekid... shocked
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by Ilekeh(f): 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
ASL33:
No mans land in action. When heboos and other nigerians tell u people that Lagos is for all, make una beleive them.

What is no man's land? When Nigeria divides, you think you'll carry Lagos back with you? Yorubas give their visitors too much freedom to talk nonsense. If Yoruba starts doing other Nigerians like boko harams, you'll know that Lagos is a man's land.
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by homesteady(m): 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=kayceemadu9 post=30092176][/quote]

errmmm I don't remember calling her ugly! I only talked about her shape!
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by IreneEloho(f): 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
I am not speaking ill of her though.Queen graduated from Madonna Uni Okija,Anambra st.She was very rude and Snobbish then.Causing troubles with her arrogance but i just hope she's changed.Wish her the best nonetheless
yea she may have bin snobbish..bur the best we can do for her now, is wish her d vry best in her chosen field. Atleast father Edeh tot us better dan dis.
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by bluegrey: 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
lalasticlala:
She's beariful, BTW I thought she's 18
That's what I was about to say. How come she's not 18 like the others?
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by iceberylin(m): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
angry

Jezzz....
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by justineu(m): 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
She was a student of madonna uni okija and was a gud dancer too.
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by ijbeauty(f): 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
Queen don go far oooo, this gal wey de behave like boy back den in school.... Miss universe

Hmmm, make my chancellor hear dis, he go carry am for head...

All the best dear
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by simdam500(m): 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
She look awesomely great kiss kiss kiss
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by fucklikant101(m): 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
She is tall....height matters a lot in these beauty contest or maybe the organizing commitee dey kpolar her kpekus under G
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by boboLIL(m): 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Yhu r nat 22yrs oo.... Yhu come de like foreign witch..... Success ooh.....#buharipullover
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 25, 2015
she ain't fine at all, she have a cobra face... I will even prefer of dancers in a music video can rep to this thing... smh!
Re: Queen Celestine Represents Nigeria At The 63rd Annual MISS UNIVERSE® Pageant by Orikinla(m): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
jaittofidelix1:
she ain't fine at all, she have a cobra face... I will even prefer of dancers in a music video can rep to this thing... smh!

Which one be cobra face? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's Learn Sewing(tohimah Online Fashion School) / Albino! Nigerian Albino Beauty ♥♥ / Michelle Obama In Adire Attire By Maki Oh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.