Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Am So Eager Of Having A Music Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Am So Eager Of Having A Music Blog (638 Views)

What You Will Gain From Having A Blog / Why Do People See Having A Website For Their Business A Waste Of Money?? / Help Review This Music Blog . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am So Eager Of Having A Music Blog by xmocrew(m): 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hi gurus,for the past 2month,I have been reading,doing research,surfing the net on how to own a music blog like naijaloaded and other interesting music blog,not just owning the blog but also know where to get current music and video to post on the blog..
I will really appreciate any who can help out,if I can also get anyone who will refer me to a professional even if its involves paying I don't mind..
Am so deseparate of owning a music blog..
08162914007 is my number
Xmocrew@gmail.com is my email I.d
Re: Am So Eager Of Having A Music Blog by soldierdollar(m): 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
xmocrew:
Hi gurus,for the past 2month,I have been reading,doing research,surfing the net on how to own a music blog like naijaloaded and other interesting music blog,not just owning the blog but also know where to get current music and video to post on the blog..
I will really appreciate any who can help out,if I can also get anyone who will refer me to a professional even if its involves paying I don't mind..
08162914007 is my number

Welcome to the world bro wink

I am a music blogger . I own a fast growing music blog - http://LatestNaijaBeats.com

Contact me with 07068097535 if you think I can help u in anyway

Good luck
Re: Am So Eager Of Having A Music Blog by bedfordng(m): 8:56am On Jan 26, 2015
then your research is not yet complete.there are lots of site you can get latest songs both foreign and local.as for video, youtube is your best shot.
Re: Am So Eager Of Having A Music Blog by internetpo(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
xmocrew:
08162914007 is my number

I guess soldierdollar has helped you out. If you are ver in need of hosting, domain and other tech help. let me know. Check out my Signature below.

(1) (Reply)

My First Blogger Attempt / Domain Registrant Accused NIRA President Of Domain Theft. How True?? / Rate My Blog Desktop And Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.