Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

My First Blogger Attempt - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My First Blogger Attempt (637 Views)

Zuckerberg's Attempt At Spreading Liberal Filth In Africa Goes Up In Smoke. / Report: How Iranian Hackers Attempt To Takeover Your Gmail / Jazzyfans On Attempt Of Being Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Blogger Attempt by Okwori12(m): 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
http://Kobonaija..in
Although is still under construction, but I need your professional advice as to how I can enhance the appearance, or make it more professional.
Thanks in advance
Re: My First Blogger Attempt by bedfordng(m): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
go get a template.better still, responsive template, then you can tweak it and ask for review
Re: My First Blogger Attempt by Okwori12(m): 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
bedfordng:
go get a template.better still, responsive template, then you can tweak it and ask for review
On ?
Can you xplain please
Re: My First Blogger Attempt by luigiajah(m): 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
Search for "10 Things Every Nigerian Blogger Should Know" on Google. You'll see an article you ought to read
Re: My First Blogger Attempt by goverment(m): 2:56am On Mar 15, 2015
I have examine your blogsite, apart from getting template, you make you blog attractive to readers.

Your blogsite are missing few things:
* Categories/labels
* Popular Post
* RSS Feed/Atom
* Email form
* Subscription bar
* Plugins (option), though they are attractive.

GRAPHIC POST
Reader are easily attracted to images. You post content has no image content that could describe your content without reading your.

I recommend using HTML Editor or NotePAD in writing you post because tags like <> and </>. More about tags read www.w3.org/MarkUp/Guide/Style.html, learn how to convert images to html codes.

If you prefer Microsoft Word, I recommend using pasca to upload images to your content. If you are using mobile device in writing your post that will be easier, just go to dashboard, click new post, click compose at the top cick img to upload image to your content.

ADSENES PROGRAM
You blog is indiscriptive what mean it lack disciption because you can tell what you blog is all about due to too many categories. One can't tell if your blog is all about;
* News/Entertainment/Sport/Fashion
* Computer/Internet/Webmaster
* Tutorial

Adsense Program as we know it is all about making money with the system call PPC (Pay Per Click), PPL (Pay Per Lead), PPS (Pay Per Sale). If you blog is indiscriptive, it'll be difficult adsense program to place ads on your blog.

Try to monetise your blog by using the "Java/Htmlscript on your layout setting.

I also face the same issue when I first create my first blog though I've delete it. As time goes you'll improve.

I highly recommend that if you want Adsense program in you blog, try writing content of 400 to 600 words, if you are writing someone content, try to be unquie and original and not like a copywriter try to out smart google because you may lose your account.

Remember always give credit, links, reference if you are writer a post as a copywriter

1 Like

Re: My First Blogger Attempt by bedfordng(m): 7:05am On Mar 15, 2015
Okwori12:

On ?
Can you xplain please
download template online for blogger and make use of it.you can then edit the downloaded template to your taste if you know how to do that
Re: My First Blogger Attempt by Okwori12(m): 10:16am On Mar 15, 2015
goverment:
I have examine your blogsite, apart from getting template, you make you blog attractive to readers.

Your blogsite are missing few things:
* Categories/labels
* Popular Post
* RSS Feed/Atom
* Email form
* Subscription bar
* Plugins (option), though they are attractive.

GRAPHIC POST
Reader are easily attracted to images. You post content has no image content that could describe your content without reading your.

I recommend using HTML Editor or NotePAD in writing you post because tags like <> and </>. More about tags read www.w3.org/MarkUp/Guide/Style.html, learn how to convert images to html codes.

If you prefer Microsoft Word, I recommend using pasca to upload images to your content. If you are using mobile device in writing your post that will be easier, just go to dashboard, click new post, click compose at the top cick img to upload image to your content.

ADSENES PROGRAM
You blog is indiscriptive what mean it lack disciption because you can tell what you blog is all about due to too many categories. One can't tell if your blog is all about;
* News/Entertainment/Sport/Fashion
* Computer/Internet/Webmaster
* Tutorial

Adsense Program as we know it is all about making money with the system call PPC (Pay Per Click), PPL (Pay Per Lead), PPS (Pay Per Sale). If you blog is indiscriptive, it'll be difficult adsense program to place ads on your blog.

Try to monetise your blog by using the "Java/Htmlscript on your layout setting.

I also face the same issue when I first create my first blog though I've delete it. As time goes you'll improve.

I highly recommend that if you want Adsense program in you blog, try writing content of 400 to 600 words, if you are writing someone content, try to be unquie and original and not like a copywriter try to out smart google because you may lose your account.

Remember always give credit, links, reference if you are writer a post as a copywriter

Thanks so much for this wonderful info.

(1) (Reply)

The Only Social Network That Pays Its User / I Can Drive 15k + Page Views (visitors) To Your Blog Monthly / Webmasters Help The Needy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.