Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Nairalanders In New York - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalanders In New York (870 Views)

A Thread For Nairalanders In India. / Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity / Any Nairalanders In Poland.please Sign In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders In New York by saha(f): 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2008
Hi,im attending the UNs Council on the Status of Women 53rd session in march 2009 ive been doing a lot of research online for flightsand accomodation but it feels like the more i search the less i understand.If there are any nairalanders living in midtown manhattan HELP!!!
Re: Nairalanders In New York by busybein: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2008
karmamod

codered

davidylan

stephenp(not too sure)

where art thou(ses) cool
Re: Nairalanders In New York by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2008
New York, New York, New York, big city, big dreams, the big apple - Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan and Queens.
Re: Nairalanders In New York by landis(m): 10:30am On Dec 24, 2008
bigmodo:

New York, New York, New York, big city, big dreams, the big apple - Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan and Queens.

and dont forget: BIG CRIMES too

grin cheesy grin
Re: Nairalanders In New York by omega25red(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2008
There are so many hotels here in NYC. Like anywhere else the accommodations are Dependent on your budget. There are even student hostels here. I guess i am trying to understand what is so confusing about what you found.
Re: Nairalanders In New York by bawomolo(m): 4:56am On Dec 25, 2008
big dreams ke, dreams wey don die for wall street?
Re: Nairalanders In New York by saha(f): 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2008
thx all.d budget hostels u find on google seem to transform beyond our budget.thanks for the pointers.can anyone give me the name of a good budget hotel or hostel thats not too far from d UN not one that would take an hour to reach,shei u get.
Re: Nairalanders In New York by engrluke(m): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2009
my great narialander do you that you can earn as much as 32m dollar per annum? luketech technology is calling
for your auto card training and building plan.
this is an opportunity to tap into.
for more information contact luketech technology on +2347057283384, +2348030752028.
email ; engrlukeogbachi@yahoo.com

ceo sign
luketech
Re: Nairalanders In New York by Shepshager(m): 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2009
engr whatever, will u plz stop spamming? u are taking a piss. dnt be that desperate.
Re: Nairalanders In New York by ToToChoper: 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2009
@ poster. As you already know, hotel rates at Manhattan are quite steep.

The Waldorf would set you back 250 dollars per night (N40,000) easy. Even the rat-infested Holiday Inn downtown could run up to $150/night with bed and breakfast----and do expect even higher prices in the weekends.

I'ld recommend that you search for decent hotels outside Manhattan, prolly Upper Westside or the Bronx like the Pod, the HoJo, Best Western or even Tony's Place at the Bronx. I know they got a room for $75/ night (N16,000). Use the subway to save money on taxi fares.

Here is a link to some of the hotels in the area with their prices. Hope this helps.

http://www.hotels.com/processIndexSearch.do?destination=&acDestinationId=E29269D3-E953-42DF-9B63-1EF50F27196F&displayAd=false&PSRC=G21&mcid=G21.G287005679.hotel%20Bronx.exact&gclid=CLvasrL1_5gCFQrAGgodIHEPng

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy One Get One Free By Ethiopian Airlines / In Nigeria And Looking To Get A Visa To The Bahamas / Virgin Nigeria Airline Now Nigeria Eagle Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.