Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Looking For A Lucratic Farm Job. Write Us At Info.alphafarms@gmail.com - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Looking For A Lucratic Farm Job. Write Us At Info.alphafarms@gmail.com (1018 Views)

Now Selling... Dried Split Ginger, Soyabeans, Maize, Onion. adneebiz@gmail.com / Farm Job Employers Source / If You're Looking For A Farm Job. Post Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Lucratic Farm Job. Write Us At Info.alphafarms@gmail.com by AlphaFarms2014: 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hello Ladies and Gents,

A farm situated at Omagwa with two poultry houses and 20 fish ponds with fish hatchery wish to employ an experienced hand to run the farm. Salary is ok and the person will be resident in the farm.

Being an Agric graduate or vertinary doctor with experience is an added advantage. Proven farm experience is also an added advantage if you are neither a graduate or vet doctor.

The farm also needs an unskilled labour that will be resident in the farm.

Write us with your salary expectations and your experience in Snailry,fish farming and Snailry for farm manager position. Employment is immediately once you meet the criteria.

Chima Ejie
MD, Alphafarms

Email Address info.alphafarms@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Lucratic Farm Job. Write Us At Info.alphafarms@gmail.com by TheUnbeatable(m): 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Where is Omagwa?
Local government?
State?
Re: Looking For A Lucratic Farm Job. Write Us At Info.alphafarms@gmail.com by AlphaFarms2014: 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Omagwa is in Rivers State. Omagwa is the hosting community for Portharcourt international Airport and the Farm is 10 mins from the Airport .Omagwa is in Ikwerre local govt area of Rivers State.

Are you interested in the Job or has someone that can do the Job? if yes send me mail with your number. I will call you.
Re: Looking For A Lucratic Farm Job. Write Us At Info.alphafarms@gmail.com by adedam007(m): 9:19am On Jan 25, 2015
I stay at ogun state can i apply?
Re: Looking For A Lucratic Farm Job. Write Us At Info.alphafarms@gmail.com by AlphaFarms2014: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
Yes you can apply because all employees will reside in the farm
Re: Looking For A Lucratic Farm Job. Write Us At Info.alphafarms@gmail.com by youthconnect: 7:04am On Jan 29, 2015
I live in lagos with an experience in fish farming, can i apply?

Thanks
Re: Looking For A Lucratic Farm Job. Write Us At Info.alphafarms@gmail.com by kugustar: 10:25am On Jan 30, 2015
ive mailed you. Check ur mail.
Re: Looking For A Lucratic Farm Job. Write Us At Info.alphafarms@gmail.com by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote][/quote]
for the unskilled labour, consider making announcements in the churches in the community . Also make announcement in the popular radio station/programmes dt d residents listen to. You will get more ppl than u want. you will then have to conduct interview and do ur background search on their xters. chikena.

(1) (Reply)

We Want To Help 100 Farmers Each In The Southwest That Are Serious / Plantain Merchandising From Ondo To Lagos... Help Wanted / Table-size Catfish For Sales In Ikorodu Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.