Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. (120382 Views)

POLICE RECRUITMENT (General Duty) Invite For Aptitude Test / When You Get An Interview Invite For A Position You Know Nothing About / My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Isiterere(m): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2015
...I beg to differ; I applied as a post NYSC without even submitting acknowledgement slip nor any credentials. I got my text last night that I should go with my discharge/exemption certificate to my LGA for screening.

ALL IZZ WELL
chachazzy:

you just nailed it, i thought as much too, as post NYSC, we were made to submit; application letter, acknowledgement slip, 2 passport photograph, NYSC discharge cert and degree cert. Probably the screening has been automatic, same line of thought shaa.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by PStacks(m): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
funmilayoB:
which call up letter? i applied but they havn't get back 2 me
grin
funmilayoB:

grin bros, with this your english ehnnn, they cant get back to you oo.

make you no go cause pre election violence for polling booth, make electorate no finish INEC FOR GETTING BACK TO YOU AS aDHOC STAFF.

1 Like

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by sniperwolf(m): 11:14am On Jan 25, 2015
Got mine
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by kebi4all(m): 11:18am On Jan 25, 2015
I think everybody will get the message. very sure of that. just got mine. what is the way forward on this?
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by pongwa(m): 11:19am On Jan 25, 2015
adukenimi:
But I'm actually confused as well because the LG.of residence I filled in the form was somolu local govt in lagos and I'm serving in Abia state and I don't knwhow to go abt it.pls advice me too.
I guess I'm in the same shoe with ya. I filled my lga of residence as yaba and I dey serve for abia. me I cannot travel to lagos now. wat can we do o?
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by drehdinho(m): 11:19am On Jan 25, 2015
hamzyluv:
mr grammarian..... u funny dude... English na our problem in Nigeria.. na him mother tongue... omode n se eeeee..... se na only English then dey speak for ASO ROCK abi? better be wise.....

The subtle aspersion you cast against me is practically meant for you as a person.
You corrected someone else's grammatical blunder just a few minutes ago. But wait a minute, scroll down and you see my judgement:

You need go learn how to use vocabularies properly. Because, I can't make out a tad meaning of the summation of jargons you consider as an ideal statement in form of comments.
I stand on my words firm!!!

1 Like

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Melahou(m): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2015
funmilayoB:

From the look of things i don't think they will get back to you
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by hamzyluv(m): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2015
link2ok:

Pls wuld want to knw if it's everybody whose name comes out and goes for d training that wuld b selected, or is there any other tin we shuld do to b selected. Am currently serving in kaduna
yes, even they will still call extra people to join u. so far they don't allow anyhow person to submit form.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by dafuturis(m): 11:25am On Jan 25, 2015
Am a fresh graduate, a 2015 batch A prospect. graduated last december, I applied as NYSC thinking that I will get my call-up letter before screening starts only for Batch A to be shifted to May. The sms I received was asking for call-up letter.

what do I do now?
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by drehdinho(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2015
Isiterere:
...I beg to differ; I applied as a post NYSC without even submitting acknowledgement slip nor any credentials. I got my text last night that I should go with my discharge/exemption certificate to my LGA for screening.

ALL IZZ WELL

Needless feel anxious or uneasy over this; you're still on the right path. The post NYSC submitted last year their credentials but you didn't. And now INEC has called you to come and do the screening. That is all there it is.

1 Like

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Anowax(m): 11:28am On Jan 25, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
I have not received any text message neither hs anybody from my local governemnet I am. Corper serving in ogun state ,ogun waterside LGA..and 90 percent of us hve submitted the slip,I know this cos I worked with my CLO ,we did this 3 wks ago..anybody that is a corper serving in ogun state should please confirm if he or she has received any text message
I am also serving in Ogun State but in Abeokuta South LGA... And yes, I got the said sms

1 Like

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by chachazzy(m): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2015
Isiterere:

ALL IZZ WELL

You got the text because you are yet to submit your slip and credentials, we did not get the text probably because we have already submitted the slip and necessary credentials. Its just a line of thought though. Sorry, which state do you reside?

1 Like

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Tunnamania(m): 11:31am On Jan 25, 2015
dafuturis:
Am a fresh graduate, a 2015 batch A prospect. graduated last december, I applied as NYSC thinking that I will get my call-up letter before screening starts only for Batch A to be shifted to May. The sms I received was asking for call-up letter.

what do I do now?
I suggest u go with your admission letter or sch certificate.

1 Like

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by AdeniyiA(m): 11:31am On Jan 25, 2015
hamzyluv:
yes is different... call-up letter is the letter issued to u by NYSC for posting to ur state of deployment ,,, acknowledgement slip is the 1 u printed out when u finished ur registration on INEC potal........
oh... thanks

1 Like

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by AdeniyiA(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2015
funmilayoB:
NYSC call up letter.
are you a corper?
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by sleeky8(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2015
They sent text msgs to every one if you have not seen yours just chill as long as you applied online you will get it.
I just got my text 30seconds ago. I applied for post nysc and I didn't submit my credencials or acknowledgement slip anywhere. Hope this clears the air.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by hamzyluv(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2015
dafuturis:

what do I do now?
just go with all ur documents, statement of result is ok..

1 Like

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by nkkystel(f): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2015
Got a message from INEC to appear at my LGA between Jan 26-28 with my discharge/ exemption cert.
Pls, house ow much is the pay?
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by AdeniyiA(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2015
Tnot:
i just printed my acknowledgment slip and i'm yet to submit. Too late i guess
nope
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by sniperwolf(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2015
Isiterere:

ALL IZZ WELL

I didn't submit any acknowledgement slip too, the information I gathered when registering said that the acknowledgement slip would be needed for final verification. All these people that claimed to had submitted their acknowledgement slip, where did they get their info from?

1 Like

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by AdeniyiA(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2015
nkkystel:
Got a message from INEC to appear at my LGA between Jan 26-28 with my discharge/ exemption cert.
Pls, house ow much is the pay?
you like money ehhhhh ...
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by shikshark: 11:40am On Jan 25, 2015
please anyone from MDAs got the text?
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Iykedaprince(m): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2015
Just got mine today. It's well
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Tnot(m): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
. Ok thanks very much..guess the text messge might still enter today the..cos I heard people say they got theirs yesterday.....are u ghosting?

ain't ghosting bro, im BC14 Stream II and i just got acceptance letter from L.G last week thur. They gave me a week off duty.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Isiterere(m): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2015
...Lagos

ALL IZZ WELL

chachazzy:

You got the text because you are yet to submit your slip and credentials, we did not get the text probably because we have already submitted the slip and necessary credentials. Its just a line of thought though. Sorry, which state do you reside?
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by dafuturis(m): 11:44am On Jan 25, 2015
Tunnamania:

I suggest u go with your admission letter or sch certificate.

Thanks bro. 26-28, we must be present for the 3 days?
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by condralbede(m): 11:44am On Jan 25, 2015
I just received mine now....

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by chichriso: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2015
ok
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Anowax(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2015
drehdinho:

The subtle aspersion you cast against me is practically meant for you as a person.
You corrected someone else's grammatical blunder just a few minutes ago. But wait a minute, scroll down and you see my judgement:

You need go learn how to use vocabularies properly. Because, I can't make out a tad meaning of the summation of jargons you consider as an ideal statement in form of comments.
I stand on my words firm!!!
Mr. English (okacha malĂș oyibo) you don't cast aspersions 'against', you rather use 'on'... Cast aspersion on... Thank you. Oya continue ur grammar from where you stopped.

1 Like

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Isiterere(m): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2015
I also heard it then "rumour" that we're to submit the acknowledgement slip. But based on the mail that was sent to me after the registration"that I will be contacted later" I decide not to follow the rumour.
ALL IZZ WELL
sniperwolf:

I didn't submit any acknowledgement slip too, the information I gathered when registering said that the acknowledgement slip would be needed for final verification. All these people that claimed to had submitted their acknowledgement slip, where did they get their info from?

1 Like

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Terye(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2015
Pls.. the admission letter.. is it the JAMB admission letter or wah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force / Latest Nigerian Current Affairs Material For Your Next Job Test/interview / Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.