Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja (11046 Views)

Babyface Babatunde Wins N2m At GOTV Boxing Night In Just 10 Minutes (Photos) / Warri Wolves Vs Enyimba (2. - 1) On 12th July 2015 / NPFL: Gabros Vs Enyimba (2 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by LordCenturion(m): 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
safarigirl:
bros, Enyimba no be league champions,,,na Kano Pillars be League Champions....they've been league champions the past 2 seasons.

Update yourself

OK ma'am, its out of frustration, thanks

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by pupsyd: 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
eeyah, sorry oo...... may their souls rest in peace!
Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by LordCenturion(m): 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Bash92:
. You are the clueless one here. Enyimba is not the Nigerian league champion, its Kano pillars. You get it MR CLUELESS+

Story for the doGs

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by LordCenturion(m): 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
[/quote]author=Kentvilla post=30099624][/quote]

Useless fifu, fool

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by ITbomb(m): 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
Imagine if Siasia were to handle the National team, we will be playing the Nations Cup now
Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by tbaba1234: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
ITbomb:
Imagine if Siasia were to handle the National team, we will be playing the Nations Cup now

This is manu Garba's team not Siasia, Siasia could not take us to the nation's cup in 2012

3 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by femi4: 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Good omen...its just like the English National team,beating Manchester United. No big deal
English U20

3 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by Genea(f): 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tonylyte:
Owner of thing good ooo, you just dey play with am like your toy. Oga seun create thread, e no reach ten seconds e dey front page.
hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by taiocol: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
ajibel how market
Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by newsance(m): 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
konjakonja:
Beat Enyimba in Aba in a game played at the mainbowel of the national stadium? Seun werin be dis?

Enyimba OF aba jor......datz how u ppl come here without certificates......

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by Paulchris(m): 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
konjakonja:
Beat Enyimba in Aba in a game played at the mainbowel of the national stadium? Seun werin be dis?
wia u see that one
Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by konjakonja(m): 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
newsance:

Enyimba OF aba jor......datz how u ppl come here without certificates......
late comer,Seun don edit d headline.
Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by konjakonja(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Paulchris:

wia u see that one
another late come.headline has been modified.
Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by tundeayo2020: 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
if this garba squad play SE dem fit win o.
Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by Krasid(m): 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
I really expected more from enyimba.If they don't improve, they will end up getting eliminated in the CAF champions league 1st round.
Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
tundeayo2020:
if this garba squad play SE dem fit win o.

You think Samson Siasia did not know what he was doing when he ran-off to Tunisia with his main squad rather than play in this super 6?

The man has foresight. cheesy

These Manu garba's boys can embarass any team senior to them. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by easyelliot(m): 1:04am On Jan 25, 2015
Future.......2018
Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 25, 2015
seun pls help me delete all my post ever. i want to start a new life. thanks
Seun:

http://www.punchng.com/news/10-man-flying-eagles-beat-enyimba-2-0/

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by Reference(m): 6:21am On Jan 25, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Good omen...its just like the English National team,beating Manchester United. No big deal

Faulty. Top clubs in the global game are almost always better than the national teams of their respective countries for one reason, competition. Playing upwards of 60 to 70 competitive matches a season produces such team understanding no national team can match except if the club is in structural crises (so don't mention United of today) or the league is in crises (such as ours, the NPFL).

But on any given day the array of talent top clubs can muster exceeds that of most national teams even that of Brazil, Spain, Argentina and Italy.

Chelsea will beat the 3 Lions hands down. Barcelona FC will do in the Albiceleste, I can't see the Italian national team beating Juventus on a good day neither will PSG lose to the French national team. Even the German World Cup winners will not be able to bite its spine in the form of Bayern which has a better coach and far more fluidity and striking power. Top clubs are the zenith of football excellence. Even FIFA's Ballon dor lends credence to this.
Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by Reference(m): 6:23am On Jan 25, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

Faulty. Top clubs in the global game are almost always better than the national teams of their respective countries for one reason, competition. Playing upwards of 60 to 70 competitive matches a season produces such team understanding no national team can match except if the club is in structural crises (so don't mention United of today) or the league is in crises (such as ours, the NPFL).

But on any given day the array of talent top clubs can muster exceeds that of most national teams even that of Brazil, Spain, Argentina and Italy.

Chelsea will beat the 3 Lions hands down. Barcelona FC will do in the Albiceleste, I can't see the Italian national team beating Juventus on a good day neither will PSG lose to the French national team. Even the German World Cup winners will not be able to bite its spine in the form of Bayern which has a better coach and far more fluidity and striking power. Top clubs are the zenith of football excellence. Even FIFA's Ballon dor lends credence to this.

Debate.
Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by tundeayo2020: 7:52am On Jan 25, 2015
Generals02:

You think Samson Siasia did not know what he was doing when he ran-off to Tunisia with his main squad rather than play in this super 6?

The man has foresight. cheesy

These Manu garba's boys can embarass any team senior to them. cheesy
grin their style of play is synonymous to that of big european countries like germany and argentina.

Of a truth this team is tactically and technically Strong. I can see a younger version of manuel nueur, a bigger version of toure, a smarter version of yesteryears drogba, a smarter version of falcao, a younger version of di maria, a younger version of James Rodriguez, in fact I can see a world class SE in the not so far distant future.
Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 25, 2015
tundeayo2020:
grin their style of play is synonymous to that of big european countries like germany and argentina.

Of a truth this team is tactically and technically Strong. I can see a younger version of manuel nueur, a bigger version of toure, a smarter version of yesteryears drogba, a smarter version of falcao, a younger version of di maria, a younger version of James Rodriguez, in fact I can see a world class SE in the not so far distant future.

Lets not leave out Manu garba too. He has shown a lot of technical intelligence and astute promise. Top-notch coach in the making.
Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:59am On Jan 25, 2015
femi4:
English U20
Worefa
Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Reference:

Your points have been noted. thank u
Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by femi4: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Truluvguy:
seun pls help me delete all my post ever. i want to start a new life. thanks
Deactivate your account and register new moniker
Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by tundeayo2020: 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
Generals02:

Lets not leave out Manu garba too. He has shown a lot of technical intelligence and astute promise. Top-notch coach in the making.

I tell you, A carlo anecolleti in the making
Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by zoboizee: 11:32am On Jan 26, 2015
Krasid:
I really expected more from enyimba.If they don't improve, they will end up getting eliminated in the CAF champions league 1st round.

Dat enyimba is good. if udoh or bashir played dat match they would ve scored before the boys. their defence wasnt dat solid. And the goalkeeper always dropping his ball-enaholo. their advantage was quick movement going forward, high rate of recovery when not in possession of the ball- all the boys irrespective of position- they were like ants on enyimba players. close their spaces quickly which can only be achieved when you re very fit.
Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by Ajibel(m): 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
Choi, bros Seun, na game wey enyimba lose u cum put for fp cry cry
Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by Ajibel(m): 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
taiocol:
ajibel how market

You also lost to Dream eagles team B by 2-1

ntoor
Re: Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja by taiocol: 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ajibel:

You also lost to Dream eagles team B by 2-1

ntoor

what a week. just like the English Fa cup

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liverpool Will Finish Ahead Of PSG, Says Victor Agali / Jay Jay Okocha Signs Lucrative Deal In India / Gyms In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.