Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

How Can Nigerians Be So Gullible And Stupid (no Apology)...unwise I Mean? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Nigerians Be So Gullible And Stupid (no Apology)...unwise I Mean? (627 Views)

Uyo: A City Of Young And Stupid, S3x And Shame / 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible / Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Nigerians Be So Gullible And Stupid (no Apology)...unwise I Mean? by keyremotes(m): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
Read this somewhere:

How can Nigerians be so gullible and stupid (no apology)...unwise I mean?
State governors misappropriate all your money, the security votes inclusive, they fail to do even the basic things you gave them mandate to do, now they blame the federal government for their inadequacies while asking you, in fact considering you as a big fool to vote again for them.
I often hear "they are trying" na dem money...?
What happened to all the funds they received and all the levies and double taxes you were made to pay...?
All the local government funds meant for the grassroot... Where are they...?
How many of them proffered solution to the national problems facing us... it's only to accuse and blame...!
You applaude them in your folly and they celebrate your gullibilty with your gift of hatred for the centre...so far away from you. The funds never ceased to come from the centre...
Or did it?
You think you are loved by them. Love does not exist for them... Even their friends know this and are bound with a vow.
Open your eyes, let your mind and your head begin to think again....
You are only a fool when you prove it to them that think you so.
Nigeria are supposed to be very smart and intelligent people... Please be one...!
Re: How Can Nigerians Be So Gullible And Stupid (no Apology)...unwise I Mean? by Beamborla(f): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nice write up

But

Your point exactly? You left me hanging

You did not conclude
Re: How Can Nigerians Be So Gullible And Stupid (no Apology)...unwise I Mean? by evanscheck(m): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Seriously I dnt get d point, so are u saying we shud nt vote for d present president or we shud vote for buhari.. make it clear. Nice write up though
Re: How Can Nigerians Be So Gullible And Stupid (no Apology)...unwise I Mean? by MissEse: 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Oh.............

Ok! I gerrit
Re: How Can Nigerians Be So Gullible And Stupid (no Apology)...unwise I Mean? by HzRF(m): 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
Pls tell them

Unemployment (blame GEJ alone)
Security (blame GEJ alone)
Power (blame GEJ alone)

Everything is GEJ
Re: How Can Nigerians Be So Gullible And Stupid (no Apology)...unwise I Mean? by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 25, 2015
We the people should officiate public hangings of low performing political leaders and those caught red-handed in the act of corruption.

Since we love enacting jungle justice on each other why not perform it on the very people who made us this way.
Re: How Can Nigerians Be So Gullible And Stupid (no Apology)...unwise I Mean? by domack99(m): 6:22am On Jan 25, 2015
keyremotes:
Read this somewhere:

How can Nigerians be so gullible and stupid (no apology)...unwise I mean?
State governors misappropriate all your money, the security votes inclusive, they fail to do even the basic things you gave them mandate to do, now they blame the federal government for their inadequacies while asking you, in fact considering you as a big fool to vote again for them.
I often hear "they are trying" na dem money...?
What happened to all the funds they received and all the levies and double taxes you were made to pay...?
All the local government funds meant for the grassroot... Where are they...?
How many of them proffered solution to the national problems facing us... it's only to accuse and blame...!
You applaude them in your folly and they celebrate your gullibilty with your gift of hatred for the centre...so far away from you. The funds never ceased to come from the centre...
Or did it?
You think you are loved by them. Love does not exist for them... Even their friends know this and are bound with a vow.
Open your eyes, let your mind and your head begin to think again....
You are only a fool when you prove it to them that think you so.
Nigeria are supposed to be very smart and intelligent people... Please be one...!

Nice one op, but what exactly are you suggesting

(1) (Reply)

Ait Buhari's Ducumentary- Fact Not Fiction by Elder Ogunbiyi / Banana Republic, Double Guns Apc Youth’s Terrorised Shomulu! / Buhari Was Never Stoned In Lagos, APC Tells Obanikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.