Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,462 members, 7,770,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:51 AM

2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible (18268 Views)

Dossier On 2019 Political Gladiators On Sale. / The Igbo 2019 Political Agenda / Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
In 2013, a group of politicians from the now defunct Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP), Congress for Progressive Change, and a faction of All Progressive Grand Alliaance came together to form a "United Progressive" party, which is today's All Progressive Congress. These politicians would later be joined by a faction of People's Democratic Party that called themselves New PDP. Nigerians in desire of better leadership were carried away by the gimmicks of these politicians. In 2015, they successfully wrestled power from the not so impressive government through the now President Muhammadu Buhari under the change mantra. Almost two years after, instead of change that they promised, the masses fortunes have gone from bad to worse.

It is an open secret that some of these politicians are coming together again to align and form a strong force in order to wrestle power from the failed government of Muhammadu Buhari, just like they did to Goodluck Jonathan that brought Buhari to power. Their hope is to ride on the unpopularity of Buhari to preach their own version of change.

While I am not against any alignment, I have to warn these men that Nigerians cannot be fooled the second time.

It is true that most Nigerians want to see the exit of Buhari in 2019, it is also true that unlike what we did in 2015, we shall go for better alternative. An alternative that is driven by patriotic Nigerians.

It is ironical that the same people that put us in the mess we are in since 1999 through different platforms are now trying to unite to oust Buhari just for their selfish interest.

Conditions For Support Of Alliance
If these politicians really want the progress of Nigeria, they must agree to the following terms;

1.Young people must be carried along and put in the know from every stage of the alliance.

2. 25% of party elective and appointive positions be given to Youths between the ages of 18 and 35.

3. 25% of party tickets for 2019 and subsequent elections be ceded to young people between the ages of 30 and 40 (being the constitutionally approved ages for political offices).

4. Nomination fee for young people be waived or greatly reduced. You cant expect a young man of 30 years to cough out 1million to buy Nomination form.

It is not enough to reduce intelligent young men and women to social media trolls while the old people continue to plunge our future into comatose. With due respect to the"elders", they have shown that they are bereft of new developmental ideas, it is time to involve young people into the leadership mix of Nigeria.

Finally, I wish to use this medium to send a message to the leadership and chieftains of the Peoples Democratic Party that though young members of the party are committed to rescue Nigeria, we shall not entertain the tradition of marginalisation and neglect.

Nigeria belongs to all of us! Enough is Enough

May God Bless Us All and Bless Nigeria
Shared on Palmchat

120 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by yeyeboi(m): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ok
Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by Omexonomy: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
These thieves know how to manipulate the people to do their bidding.
They know that a lot of nigerians are very poor and they how to share things so as to appeal to people to do what ever they want them to do.
How can one explain the whole entire southwest with the most educated and sophisticated people been led by a jaganbandits who thinks for them by dictating to them and they will follow sheepishly.
The malo have used and dump them and i believe since they cant reason for them selves they wil cotinue to use and dump them them like a useless pad

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
Go sing this to your paymaster jare. Maybe you should Cc Reno Omokri too. He's active on Nl 27/7.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
Funnicator:
Go sing this to your paymaster jare.
Maybe you should Cc Reno Omokri too. He's active on Nl 27/7.
Lol. wetin concern me and Reno? And who are the paymasters that I am not aware of?

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by Stalwert: 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
By elections season he will go back to his vormit

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol. wetin concern me and Reno? And who are the paymasters that I am not aware of?
Blother forget. You wan tell me say all these switching of Party allegiance you've been on since past year is out of patriotism for the 9gerian state?
We know all these things, blother.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
Funnicator:

Blother forget. You wan tell me say all these switching of Party allegiance you've been on since past year is out of patriotism for the 9gerian state?
cheesy cheesy Hahaha 100% patriotic... 100%! That is why I can criticise anybody without fear or favor.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
If only the politicians will agree
Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
Funnicator:

U ARE SOUNDING BITTER.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
cheesy cheesy Hahaha 100% patriotic... 100%! That is why I can criticise anybody without fear or favor.

you criticize an enemy and get support of the enemy's enemy and probably, a contract paper.

27 Likes

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
U ARE SOUNDING BITTER.
I was never sweet. No. Over to Romance section if you prefer such.

51 Likes

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
Omexonomy:
These thieves know how to manipulate the people to do their bidding.
They know that a lot of nigerians are very poor and they how to share things so as to appeal to people to do what ever they want them to do.
How can one explain the whole entire southwest with the most educated and sophisticated people been led by a jaganbandits who thinks for them by dictating to them and they will follow sheepishly.
The malo have used and dump them and i believe since they cant reason for them selves they wil cotinue to use and dump them them like a useless pad
It is beyond the Southwest. Humans naturally want better deal but unfortunately, Buhari is a failed experiment.

I started questioning my belief in Buhari the moment he skipped Presidential debate. It is a shame but we have to endure him till 2019

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by limeta(f): 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
2. 75% of party elective and appointive positions be given to Youths between the ages of 18 and 35.

3. 75% of party tickets for 2019 and subsequent elections be ceded to young people between the ages of 30 and 40 (being the constitutionally approved ages for political offices).

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by Omexonomy: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
where truly belong the traitor or thieves looking for who tn pay you

1 Like

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by limeta(f): 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
limeta:
2. 75% of party elective and appointive positions be given to Youths between the ages of 18 and 35.

3. 75% of party tickets for 2019 and subsequent elections be ceded to young people between the ages of 30 and 40 (being the constitutionally approved ages for political offices).

Deal.
Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
Funnicator:

you criticize an enemy and get support of the enemy's enemy and probably, a contract paper.
Not true! I have no enemy BTW... I criticise bad policies and when it comes to corruption, I don't care who is involved. That makes me a patriot grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Not true! I have no enemy BTW... I criticise bad policies and when it comes to corruption, I don't care who is involved. That makes me a patriot grin

A patriot doesn't repeatedly migrate from an Opposition to a Ruling party and returns to his home-base; opposition.

Don't give me story of Trump shifting his goal post from Democrat to Republican years ago, he did that once, you did yours twice or thrice.grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
Funnicator:

I was never sweet. No. Over to Romance section if you prefer such.
YOU HAVE A WIFE, SHE IS WAITING FOR YOU

1 Like

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by dEastActivist: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
I see no reason for this post besides who still takes the flip-floper serious...

2019 will decide

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
YOU HAVE A WIFE, SHE IS WAITING FOR YOU
Na you dash me marriage? Abeg abeg I'm gay.

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by softmind24: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
cool
Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by Progressive01(m): 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Guy but you yab oo. Learn to speak for yourself mbok, because Nigeria certainly has ample supply of eternally gullible people...

People who hate Muslims but love Shiites because they are at loggerheads with the President.

People who hate Aisha with all their hearts only to turn around to become her fanatical supporters simply because she took a jab at her husband.

People who hate Yorubas and call them all manner of derogatory names but are slaves to Fayose and FFK because both hate the President.

People who wish Nigeria NEVER progresses but turn around to complain about her economic condition.

People who insist Chibok is a "Scam" but still say Mr President paid huge amounts of money to secure the release of same Chibok girls.

People who hate everything North but are best buddies of Dasuki and want to land grab the middle belt into one useless imaginary country of theirs.

People who jeer at other people's misfortune but expect everyone to sympathise with them when they trip over a pebble.

People who are so dumb they can't create unique monikers but have to clone others'.

People who swallow hook, line and sinker every lie told by some useless godforsaken bleached squirrel languishing somewhere in the slammers.

There can NEVER be a shortage of GULLIBO people in this country mr.

64 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
Funnicator:

A patriot doesn't repeatedly migrate from an Opposition to a Ruling party and returns to his home-base; opposition.
There is no party ideology in Nigeria politics. In fact, Being in PDP, saw how pathetic the party was, switching to APC to see if it would be better for nIgerians only to realise that they are 1000% worse than PDP. angry. Return to PDP with mission to change and reform the party (which I am still pushing).... I think that is patriotism. It is about the country not self. Otherwise, I would have joined those in support of corruption and economic sabiotage

Don't give me story of Trump shifting his goal post from Democrat to Republican years ago, he did that once, you did yours twice or thrice.grin
Wetin concern Tonye and Trump?

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

There is no party ideology in Nigeria politics. In fact, Being in PDP, saw how pathetic the party was, switching to APC to see if it would be better for nIgerians only to realise that they are 1000% worse than PDP. angry. Return to PDP with mission to change and reform the party (which I am still pushing).... I think that is patriotism. It is about the country not self. Otherwise, I would have joined those in support of corruption and economic sabiotage

Wetin concern Tonye and Trump?

In a civil effort not to derail your well-thought-out-thread, I will push this on no further.

16 Likes

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
Progressive01:
Guy but you yab oo. Learn to speak for yourself mbok, because Nigeria certainly has ample supply of eternally gullible people...

People who hate Muslims but love Shiites because they are at loggerheads with the President.

People who hate Aisha with all their hearts only to turn around to become her fanatical supporters simply because she took a jab at her husband.

People who hate Yorubas and call them all manner of derogatory names but are slaves to Fayose and FFK because both hate the President.

People who wish Nigeria NEVER progresses but turn around to complain about her economic condition.

People who insist Chibok is a "Scam" but still say Mr President paid huge amounts of money to secure the release of same Chibok girls.

People who hate everything North but are best buddies of Dasuki and want to land grab the middle best into one useless imaginary country of theirs.

People who are so dumb they can't create unique monikers but have to clone others'.

People who swallow hook, line and sinker every lie told by some useless godforsaken bleached squirrel languishing somewhere in the slammers.

There can NEVER be a shortage of GULLIBLE people in this country mr.
I understand that gullible people are everywhere but what can we do to help it?

I don't play politics of hate, but I guess some of my comrades are yet to get over 2015. But again, we gotta move on.

I am not saying people shouldn't align with President Buhari or APC, that will be madness. I wish young people irrespective of divide can push for the generational change in leadership.
Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
Progressive01:

People who hate everything North but are best buddies of Dasuki and want to land grab the middle best into one useless imaginary country of theirs.

There can NEVER be a shortage of GULLIBLE people in this country mr.

Why are you foaming in the mouth. You have now artificllay created a large pool of saliva on this thread.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
limeta:

Smart thinking but you know that these men won't even agree for 50%. However, It is good to put the demand higher so that they won't cut it below our expectation

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I understand that gullible people are everywhere but what can we do to help it?

I don't play politics of hate, but I guess some of my comrades are yet to get over 2015. But again, we gotta move on.

I am not saying people shouldn't align with President Buhari or APC, that will be madness. I wish young people irrespective of divide can push for the generational change in leadership.

You will keep campaigning for generational change in leadership, when buying a form and contesting is realer.

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
Funnicator:

Na you dash me marriage? Abeg abeg I'm gay.
I SEE WHY YOU ARE AFTER TONYE. TONYE ARE YOU GAY?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by Progressive01(m): 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
Funnicator:

Why are you foaming in the mouth. You have now artificllay created a large pool of saliva on this thread.
Well, you and people like yourself can go ahead and swim in the pool, I couldn't care any less.

Hate it or like it, I've said what I wanna say and it's too bad there's nothing you can do about it.

Bye.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Political Alignment: Dear Politicians, We Are No Longer Gullible by ibibiofirstlady(f): 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
Progressive01:
Well, you and people like yourself can go ahead and swim in the pool, I couldn't care any less.

Bye.
You guys should call for truce cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial / Egbesu Militants Warn Igbo Groups To Stop Attacking Dokubo-asari / Atiku To Tinubu: The World Knows You As A Serial Forger And Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.