Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Ps3 Not Hard To Develop for, Says Resident Evil Producer. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Ps3 Not Hard To Develop for, Says Resident Evil Producer. (788 Views)

Ps3 Not Playing Disks / How Can I Kill Saddler In Resident Evil 4 / Resident Evil E-novels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ps3 Not Hard To Develop for, Says Resident Evil Producer. by vowiski(m): 1:55am On Dec 24, 2008
Resident Evil 5 Producer Masachika Kawata has questioned the idea that developing a PlayStation 3 version of a multiplatform game is significantly harder than developing one for Xbox 360.

"I can't really say that one platform is proving more problematic than the other," he told Kikizo in an interview.

he insisted that PS3 was far from the programming nightmare some commentators have styled it. "The PS3 is often said to be more difficult. As someone developing for it, though,  I haven't found it to be too tough."

Resident Evil 5 is down for release on 5th March 2009 in Japan, and 13th March 2009 in North America and Europe
link1 link2
Re: Ps3 Not Hard To Develop for, Says Resident Evil Producer. by HOLLASLYD(m): 12:22am On Dec 26, 2008
I can't wait for it to be launched.i've always been watching the preview for months.the best graphics close to resembling human beings ever made.
Re: Ps3 Not Hard To Develop for, Says Resident Evil Producer. by kosovo(m): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2008
@HOLLASLYD
I can't wait for it to be launched.i've always been watching the preview for months.the best graphics close to resembling human beings ever made
then you have not seen KILLZONE 2 or HEAVY RAIN.

(1) (Reply)

Psp Universal Remotes And Sony Update / Psp Cfw: Check Out! / Uncharted 2 Multiplayer Demo Stats; 27 Years Of Gameplay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.