Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) (7916 Views)

Nigerian Beauty Queen Dethroned And Disgraced Out Of Office(photo) / Hilarious Photo: When A Prisoner Is Prettier Than The Beauty Queen / PHOTOS : Woman Delivered From Lesbianism..goes From Stud To A Beauty Queen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
Op me think you are hyping this rubey girl.
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
DickDastardly:

Ofcourse she does, just that her mind doesnt work anti-clockwise like yours grin cheesy
Oh!...I see, More like, Her mind doesn't go to and fro, Doesn't scrutinize every detail. Because I think an average lady would ask questions. I still doubt this your marriage tale though. wink

Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
alexdellafonte:
Over Hyping for that matter!
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Oh!...I see, More like, Her mind doesn't go to and fro, Doesn't scrutinize every detail. Because I think an average lady would ask questions. I still doubt this your marriage tale though. wink
She is more of my paddy than wife. The secret of our union is "no secret" @ all.
Ofcourse i'm happily married to the best of women and we jointly share 20th june as birthday. You see we are more like twins and know ourselves and capabilities wella. So no wayo wink cheesy
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
alexdellafonte:
Is there any other one better than her? If any, present them. If not, i said the obvious.
Hyping ko, Hypo ni! grin tongue
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
DickDastardly:

She is more of my paddy than wife. The secret of our union is "no secret" @ all.
Ofcourse i'm happily married to the best of women and we jointly share 20th june as birthday. You see we are more like twins and know ourselves and capabilities wella. So no wayo wink cheesy
Hmmmmmmm... I see.
In that case, I rest my case. cool
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Vikkie14: 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
Juliaann:
Op you need a serious flogging aswer
Here you are. Being searchin 4 ya moniker 4 wiks nw. U gotta pull down ur pix ASAP n tix urgent.
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Mathematical(f): 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Going smoothly Amigo, I'm terrific!.
How about you?
it was awesome..

On ya above argument with dastardly,beauty isn't brain, and brain isn't beauty
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
Juliaann:
Op you need a serious flogging aswer
What a way to introduce yourself! wink
I think you wil make the beauty contest more interesting.
Stunning i'd say, welcome to the ultimate beauty combat! cool
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Over Hyping for that matter!
I tire 4 d op, me knw why sha, mayb The rubey girl go consider the op tongue

Lil wonder they say black is beautiful. Had it been she was dark skinned, she would have this striking resemblance to a monkey.
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Juliaann(f): 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
Vikkie14:
Here you are. Being searchin 4 ya moniker 4 wiks nw. U gotta pull down ur pix ASAP n tix urgent.
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Juliaann(f): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
DickDastardly:

What a way to introduce yourself! wink
I think you wil make the beauty contest more interesting.
Stunning i'd say, welcome to the ultimate beauty combat! cool
thanks but no thanks
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Mathematical(f): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
Women have every right to be recognized, respected, and admired for their intelligence, creativity, and character. But they often want to be appreciated for their looks as well.
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
alexdellafonte:

Lil wonder they say black is beautiful. Had it been she was dark skinned, she would have this striking resemblance to a monkey.
Reverse psychology? wink Running down what you like? cheesy
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Juliaann:
thanks but no thanks
My pleasure, you r still very welcum cool
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Vikkie14: 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Juliaann:
Still arguing? K. Seriously? Ya knw, a word ix enuf 4d wise.
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mathematical:
it was awesome..

On ya above argument with dastardly,beauty isn't brain, and brain isn't beauty
Sure, I know that, If he (dastardly) had asked, "Is rubey the New beauty of Nairaland", I would have agreed(maybe) with him. But he said, "is rubey the New beauty QUEEN of Nairaland ". Now for one to be a Queen, You must posses both Beauty and brain, If Victoria was not smart enough, She wouldn't have been the queen of England. Even in miss World contests, They assess their mental capabilities, we have not assessed that of Rubey. Hope you get my point?.
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by tushd(m): 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
DickDastardly:

matured answer reply so far..you truly would pass as a father

And the reply about you and your second half been padi was nice....na that kain relationship I dae pray for

So if you born may 4th holla
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
alexdellafonte:

Exactly my brother!... Is that even beauty
That is what I call artificial beauty, Which is a combination of cosmetics and the rest, Let her come out natural, Then we can start judging from there.
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
DickDastardly:

Is there any other one better than her?
tongue
Yea. A thousand and one!
Me don't stalk peeps on nairaland , but i stumbled upon some1's profile sometime ago, this lady is beautiful, and she has got brains (dark skinned) unfortunately i can't recall her moniker, cos i don't like the idea of stalking anybody.

1 Like

Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by ifex370(m): 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
you haven't seen my pweetyz

tongue

that's why your talking
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by CORTANA: 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
This Rubey no be unit of currency?
Anyway the girl beauty dey enter eye o! And man pikin don dey get ideas.
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Mathematical(f): 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Sure, I know that, If he (dastardly) had asked, "Is rubey the New beauty of Nairaland", I would have agreed(maybe) with him. But he said, "is rubey the New beauty QUEEN of Nairaland ". Now for one to be a Queen, You must posses both Beauty and brain, If Victoria was not smart enough, She wouldn't have been the queen of England. Even in miss World contests, They assess their mental capabilities, we have not assessed that of Rubey. Hope you get my point?.

OK I get you. She might be.. but that issue can cause e-rift.. These two desires are not mutually exclusive, of course,one can tell a woman that she is both brilliant and beautiful. But to me, it feels likes mentioning a women’s physical appearance risks discounting any comments about her other qualities. It is all too easy to go overboard in either direction,we shouldn’t objectify women based on their looks, of course, but there is also the risk of ignoring their appearance altogether, which may be felt as insulting especially if she expects such comments,dickdastardly just let the flattery runs naked.
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
DickDastardly:

Of Cos Not. What can i possibly achieve by so doing? Nothing, so what's the essence. I'm not insane L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mathematical:

OK I get you. She might be.. but that issue can cause e-rift.. These two desires are not mutually exclusive, of course,one can tell a woman that she is both brilliant and beautiful. But to me, it feels likes mentioning a women’s physical appearance risks discounting any comments about her other qualities. It is all too easy to go overboard in either direction,we shouldn’t objectify women based on their looks, of course, but there is also the risk of ignoring their appearance altogether, which may be felt as insulting especially if she expects such comments,dickdastardly just let the flattery runs naked.
The aforementioned are words of the learned, Nicely put.
We are both saying the same thing then, Hope Mr. Dastardly is reading this excellent piece.
In conclusion, Beauty and Brains are two different qualities, But in today's world, They go hand in hand, They are intertwined and interwoven.
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mathematical:
Women have every right to be recognized, respected, and admired for their intelligence, creativity, and character. But they often want to be appreciated for their looks as well.
Definitely...
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Mathematical(f): 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

We are both saying the same thing then, Hope Mr. Dastardly is reading this excellent piece.
In conclusion, Beauty and Brains are two different qualities, But in today's world, They go hand in hand, They are intertwined and interwoven.

Yeah.. does most men? Once thier eyes get fixated to a certain lightskin entity, the brain interpret otherwise..
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Ab025(m): 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:
cheesy
I aren't pretty though! You need to see my kid sister. I do feel jealous cry

no need to see ur kid sis, u do me already...
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

In that case we'd need certified true copies of certificates too wink cheesy
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mathematical:

Yeah.. does most men? Once thier eyes get fixated to a certain lightskin entity, the brain interpret otherwise..
Example of such men is mr. Cork, His only interest as long as ladies are concerned is "Light skinned". Yes, everyone has a choice, but some dark skinned ladies are very beautiful too, the fact still remains; Black is Beauty.
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
DickDastardly:

In that case we'd need certified true copies of certificates too wink cheesy
...of Mathematical?
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Mathematical(f): 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Example of such men is mr. Cork, His only interest as long as ladies are concerned is "Light skinned". Yes, everyone has a choice, but some dark skinned ladies are very beautiful too, the fact still remains; Black is Beauty.

Second that line.. BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Secrets Of How To Fill U S Visa Lottery And Be Successful. / Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) / BABCOCK SEX TAPE: Nigerians React As Students Gets Expelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.