Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) (7915 Views)

Nigerian Beauty Queen Dethroned And Disgraced Out Of Office(photo) / Hilarious Photo: When A Prisoner Is Prettier Than The Beauty Queen / PHOTOS : Woman Delivered From Lesbianism..goes From Stud To A Beauty Queen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

...of Mathematical?
All aspirants.
Note: No affidavits cheesy
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mathematical:

Second that line.. BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL cheesy
YEAH!!! smiley
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
DickDastardly:

All aspirants.
Note: No affidavits cheesy
Hehehehehehehehe...No need to worry mr. Dicky
I'm sure my nominees-Mathematical and Dechandel all posses their certificates.
They aren't Buhari you know. undecided
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Mathematical(f): 12:00am On Jan 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Loolz.. buhari is now a big lesson.. everybody now check their certificate every 2hrs
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by stanisbaratheon: 12:03am On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:
cheesy
I aren't pretty though! You need to see my kid sister. I do feel jealous cry

share a photo of your kid sister.
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:04am On Jan 25, 2015
Mathematical:

Loolz.. buhari is now a big lesson.. everybody now check their certificate every 2hrs
Hehehehehehehehehehe...Yes, Cause any little mistake may result to something else.
I've secured mine in a vault. I won't want to hear in the future.... #Severussnapeshowyourcertificates. grin
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by stanisbaratheon: 12:04am On Jan 25, 2015
Mathematical:

no be small Oo. I've even laminated all my certificates from Nursery to tertiary level.grin
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by kayalla(f): 12:08am On Jan 25, 2015
she fine pass me with make up, without make up i no know.
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by dechandel(f): 12:08am On Jan 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

LOL grin
What is the nomination for?
Any contest the prize isnt related to a monetary value is declared null and void by me angry
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Mathematical(f): 12:09am On Jan 25, 2015
stanisbaratheon:

no be small Oo. I've even laminated all my certificates from Nursery to tertiary level.grin

E funny gan oo
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Mathematical(f): 12:10am On Jan 25, 2015
dechandel:
LOL grin
Any contest the prize isnt related to a monetary value is declared null and void by me angry

This cutie is an NDI -IGBO
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Mathematical(f): 12:11am On Jan 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe...Yes, Cause any little mistake may result to something else.
I've secured mine in a vault. I won't want to hear in the future.... #Severussnapeshowyourcertificates. grin

Hahaha
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:12am On Jan 25, 2015
dechandel:
LOL grin
Hey!... Dechandel! smiley
Well, I don't really know the details of the contest, but rest assured that if any of such contest would take place, I believe you will give them a run for their money. At least we've shown mr. Dicky that being a queen is not about just being Beautiful.
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by debonairprinx(m): 12:13am On Jan 25, 2015
DickDastardly:

Huuusssshhh!
Dem don sleep, if you like go touch tiger for tail wink grin

#dragstigerstail. shocked
DickDastardly:

Huuusssshhh!
Dem don sleep, if you like go touch tiger for tail wink grin

#dragstigerstail. Guess you are in trouble.
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:14am On Jan 25, 2015
dechandel:
LOL grin
The Nomination is for "Queen of Nairaland". Not just "miss Nairaland"
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by dechandel(f): 12:14am On Jan 25, 2015
Mathematical:

This cutie is an NDI -IGBO
grin grin
I am only looking out for myself here grin

Via your dp.. My colleague smiley
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Mathematical(f): 12:17am On Jan 25, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin

Alrighty
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by simdam500(m): 12:18am On Jan 25, 2015
DickDastardly:
For a start and miss world will be the limi wink grin

Are u day dreaming undecided
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by dechandel(f): 12:20am On Jan 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The Nomination is for "Queen of Nairaland". Not just "miss Nairaland"
Have you met Jennimma??
She is the reigning queen
No one can dethrone her.. Beautiful and brainy....

I think you should organize miss listverse contest grin
I dont need any opponent to claim my crown cool
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by dechandel(f): 12:21am On Jan 25, 2015
Mathematical:

Alrighty
Was talking about your formal dp!!
You just changed it angry
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:26am On Jan 25, 2015
dechandel:
Have you met Jennimma??

Whoa!... If that Listverse contest is done, You will emerge the Queen of Listverse not just miss listverse. Now Jennimma is "Miss Nairaland", we need a "Queen of Nairaland". I believe and I know that you've got what it takes to clinch that title-From our little Conversation some days back. That's why I named you and mathematical earlier. smiley
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 25, 2015
Op, Na prick I get o. No b Toto.... tongue grin
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by badassProdigy(m): 12:28am On Jan 25, 2015
she dey okay...
bt i no b d make up freak nigga...
FAC*K SHII
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Mathematical(f): 12:29am On Jan 25, 2015
dechandel:
Was talking about your formal dp!!
You just changed it angry
.....yeah..oh sorry
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Mathematical(f): 12:33am On Jan 25, 2015
dechandel:
Have you met Jennimma??

cutie you need a tough opponet
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by dechandel(f): 12:36am On Jan 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Whoa!... If that Listverse contest is done, You will emerge the Queen of Listverse not just miss listverse. Now Jennimma is "Miss Nairaland", we need a "Queen of Nairaland". I believe and I know that you've got what it takes to clinch that title-From our little Conversation some days back. That's why I named you and mathematical earlier. smiley
Queen and miss? Oh well!!
You believe so much in me? grin
Now this is the best accolade of 2015 cheesy
I take that as a sweet compliment.. Thanchu smiley

Btw ; Goodmorning to you
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by dechandel(f): 12:38am On Jan 25, 2015
Mathematical:
cutie you need a tough opponet
Pray for the opponent grin
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:39am On Jan 25, 2015
dechandel:
Queen and miss? Oh well!!
You believe so much in me? grin
Now this is the best accolade of 2015 cheesy
I take that as a sweet compliment.. Thanchu smiley

Btw ; Goodmorning to you
Good morning Dechandel... Do have a Nice day ahead.
I'll see you around. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Mathematical(f): 12:40am On Jan 25, 2015
dechandel:
Pray for the opponent grin
looolz..see confidence..its aii

1 Like

Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:42am On Jan 25, 2015
Going to bed!

Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 25, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin

You look like a female footballer from your side view. A front view is more feminine @ your profile pic.

1 Like

Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 6:57am On Jan 25, 2015
Good Morning My Neighbours! smiley

Lets kwantinuu the debate cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Secrets Of How To Fill U S Visa Lottery And Be Successful. / Real Mermaid Caught On Camera In Isreal (Video) / BABCOCK SEX TAPE: Nigerians React As Students Gets Expelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.