Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience (5127 Views)

I Don’t Have joystick Erection Over My Wife’s Nagging Attitude- Husband (pic) / Girls Have Started Confessing... There Is Indeed Husbands Scarcity / Has Yr Mother Ever Told You, You Have Yr Fathers Pples Bad Attitude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by Toakins: 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
FrancisTony:
OP, I'm sorry to say that UI don't offer Business Administration.

The only few social science course they offer are/is;
-Economics
-Sociology
-Political Science &
-Psychology

Thank you!

Lol.. Tell him o. Business Administration in UI. Orisirisi.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by kumpharm(f): 9:18am On Jan 26, 2015
She's definitely not a product of ui... There is no course like business administration in the University of Ibadan... Tis crystal clear that she's lying.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by City44(m): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2015
kumpharm:
She's definitely not a product of ui... There is no course like business administration in the University of Ibadan... Tis crystal clear that she's lying.

That girl should be investgated by her employers for such false claims. It's now very clear that UI doesn't offer that course. She is fraudulent.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by pickabeau1: 10:18am On Jan 26, 2015
City44

i enjoyed the post
You should have ended the phone once you saw her reluctance to give you her facebook ID
Her poor writing is not a fuction of her university status

She may jux be a SMS writer

Try other channels to find a date- recommendations, family etc

You are a good narrator

Can you open a thread on your experience with scammic ladies

We will learn from there too

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by City44(m): 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
pickabeau1:
City44

i enjoyed the post
You should have ended the phone once you saw her reluctance to give you her facebook ID
Her poor writing is not a fuction of her university status

She may jux be a SMS writer

Try other channels to find a date- recommendations, family etc

You are a good narrator

Can you open a thread on your experience with scammic ladies

We will learn from there too

Thanks for ur comments.

Yes I ended the call immediately I noticed her rude attitude and I stated this in my write-up. But she was desperate for a relationship which I was no longer interested in. But instead of her to let me be, she felt she had lost out and started sending very offensive and insultive text messages to me.

I was pissed off and that was why I had to write the story and post it here to teach her a lesson and for people to learn from it. There is nobody that will not be pissed off by such behavior.

As for my experiences with scammer girls, I will try to open a thread and share some of them if I have the time, but I'm already writing some of them in one of my books which will be out later.

We need to expose and stop these scammer girls.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by pickabeau1: 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
She had shown she was ill mannered and her response to the rejection showed that even more

Dont look back.. that was a bullet dodged

Please tag me when you post the thread on scammer ladies

Also are u a writer?

City44:

Thanks for ur comments.

Yes I ended the call immediately I noticed her rude attitude and I stated this in my write-up. But she was desperate for a relationship which I was no longer interested in. But instead of her to let me be, she felt she had lost out and started sending very offensive and insultive text messages to me.

I was pissed off and that was why I had to write the story and post it here to teach her a lesson and for people to learn from it. There is nobody that will not be pissed off by such behavior.

As for my experiences with scammer girls, I will try to open a thread and share some of them if I have the time, but I'm already writing some of them in one of my books which will be out later.

We need to expose and stop these scammer girls.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by City44(m): 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
pickabeau1:
She had shown she was ill mannered and her response to the rejection showed that even more

Dont look back.. that was a bullet dodged

Please tag me when you post the thread on scammer ladies

Also are u a writer?

Not just a writer, but a Lawyer and an author of over ten (10) books, with five published books. But I like to just remain anonymous here. I don't think I can reveal my identity here.

So when some people make some unguarded comments here, I just look at them and laugh! Anyway, life is all about learning everyday!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by pickabeau1: 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
Impressive

I enjoyed the write up

I wish you better luck next time with other channels

City44:

Not just a writer, but a Lawyer and an author of over ten (10) books, with five published books. But I like to just remain anonymous here. I don't think I can reveal my identity here.

So when some people make some unguarded comments here, I just look at them and laugh! Anyway, life is all about learning everyday!
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by kendraloops(f): 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
You met the girl on NL? I'm asking cos you keep saying you want to expose her and teach her a lesson also. Except she's a registered user here, i don't see how that can be achieved. I def know you cant spill her names n other details here(assuming they're even real gan sef), so how you gonna teach her the lesson?

For all we know, she might not know NL exists.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by City44(m): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
kendraloops:
You met the girl on NL? I'm asking cos you keep saying you want to expose her and teach her a lesson also. Except she's a registered user here, i don't see how that can be achieved. I def know you cant spill her names n other details here(assuming they're even real gan sef), so how you gonna teach her the lesson?

For all we know, she might not know NL exists.

Did you read the story well? Her name & other details that will make her employers to investigate her or people who know her employers to report to her employers, were given in the story.

It's not only on Nairaland. Do u read blogs? It's on some blogs already and soon to be published on other blogs. Also soon to be published in vanguard newspapers.

Do u really know what it means to call somebody who never provoked u a bastard? Even if all the publications never achieved such purpose of her emloyers noticing the story, at least someone will learn from it.

Which employer will still keep a person in their employment when such negative story is published about him/her in d media? Especially when she even claimed to have studied Bus Admin from UI even when UI does not offer such course! So pls don't underestimate the influence of the media. It's necessary to expose such scam pretender girls.

Anyway thanks for your comments.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by kendraloops(f): 11:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
I read it before n I've read again. To me, the details ain't enough to nail her. Lola, recently moved fro Abj, works at Tara etc like that.

just don't take it too personal, its almost a normal thing nowadays for some ladies esp wen they feel their tricks to maga you ain't working, so just take a chill pill.

and no, i DONT read blogs.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by City44(m): 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
kendraloops:
I read it before n I've read again. To me, the details ain't enough to nail her. Lola, recently moved fro Abj, works at Tara etc like that.

just don't take it too personal, its almost a normal thing nowadays for some ladies esp wen they feel their tricks to maga you ain't working, so just take a chill pill.

and no, i DONT read blogs.

She was provoked because I told her I was no longer willing to meet her! She felt she had lost an opportunity to make me her maga/mugu. It's really funny.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by soonest(f): 6:50am On Jan 27, 2015
You have high expectations why depend on radio/social media dates? Please find and mingle with those around. That aside, the girl is really ill-mannered. So much for first impression
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by ifyalways(f): 9:29am On Jan 27, 2015
Hilarious to say the least.

But OP you can cry/whine for Africa oo

So, the girl told you she schooled at UI, works at house of Tara, which could obviously be lies and you carried it on your head like cheesy cheesy

Well, you claim to be a writer so this might be just another chapter in one "longolongo" book.

tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
@ The OP, Thanks for sharing this experience with us, i read every bit of it and it was worthwhile. you need to move on, accept it as one of your loss in exchange for the experience, do not use this to react to other girls you might meet later, there are still some decent girls out there with lovely character and good manners.
Thank you, wish you luck in your search
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by Creamish(f): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
City44:

Did you read the story well? Her name & other details that will make her employers to investigate her or people who know her employers to report to her employers, were given in the story.

It's not only on Nairaland. Do u read blogs? It's on some blogs already and soon to be published on other blogs. Also soon to be published in vanguard newspapers.

Do u really know what it means to call somebody who never provoked u a bastard? Even if all the publications never achieved such purpose of her emloyers noticing the story, at least someone will learn from it.

Which employer will still keep a person in their employment when such negative story is published about him/her in d media? Especially when she even claimed to have studied Bus Admin from UI even when UI does not offer such course! So pls don't underestimate the influence of the media. It's necessary to expose such scam pretender girls.

Anyway thanks for your comments.

For some reason, U remind me of Taylor Swift....She makes her ex-bf the theme of her next HIT SONG. If she gave u fake details about her education, d'u rily think u can rely on her other details? U dont have her picture so I doubt u can achieve much.. undecided

Wow.. U get time sha...publishing everywhere... takes time, effort & money...all for wat? exposing someone whoz only truth (based on ur story) is dat shez a gurl... undecided

Nwayz...goodluck... I guess u need to do all this to get some closure..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by GboyegaD(m): 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
City44:

We need to keep exposing all those scammers & runz girls. No doubt with this, her employers will know she is fraudulent, especially with the fact that her UI Bus Admin claims are suspicious.

What gives you the impression she works where she told you? Take it as a learning experience and learn to be more open minded. That she told you she doesn't have a Facebook ID could be because she wasn't do comfortable with it thus, your idea of investigating people on social media is a waste of time because some have multiple IDs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Single Parent / Is It Possible To Disown Your Family Members? / Teething In Children, What You Should Know .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.