Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. (3794 Views)

Can You Enter This House Just To Greet A Friend? / When You Can't See Where The Relationship Is Going And Which Do You Prefer? / In What Country Will You Find This Kind Of Motor. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
It do me like film today. I don't know that it has reached up to this in this country. I have never encounter such in my life. Just for me to enter market and come out I can't sight my motor anywhere again. I drop my goods and shout my car my car. Sympathisers full everywhere. Saying its a normal thing that they thief motor everyday. Motor that I locked well.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by tolugar: 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
Where en what type of car
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by derrick333(m): 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ceejayo:

abeg post am for joke section
Cowbellll cheesy
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
tolugar:
Where en what type of car
nissan altima
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by tolugar: 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
krall:
nissan altima

Which place

as in location
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
tolugar:

Which place

as in location
I don't understand. Is it not asaba again?
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by Skillfullulu(m): 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Una 2 follow enter market b that, but hin no gree follow u out ni.
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ceejayo:

You must be the most idi@tic person alive that's why you made this senseless comment.

All these small imps that lacks proper home training sef I don't blame you, I blame glo 5 mb daily plan.
Someone lost something that's of value to him, if you can't show empathy walk away from the thread but in your case, you lack even the tiniest bit of conscience and you're daft enough to stay and scribble rubbish with your leprosy infested hands.

@ OP, I'm sorry about the loss of your car. Have you reported the nearest Police station?
If you have pictures of the car pls upload it, post the VIN number, chassis and engine number and licence plate number here.

Darling ishilove, obinoscopy et al, pls home page.

4 Likes

Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 25, 2015
Sorry about your loss. I hope you'll see it soon.
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by spyroxy1(m): 12:51am On Jan 25, 2015
You need to give the details of the car and the location of the theft and also report to all nearby police station. God help you recover it
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by Oluwaseun929(m): 2:47am On Jan 25, 2015
Ceejayo:

he got me laughing seriously. I think he is joking. Maybe na lastma tow d car
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by boss1310(m): 3:31am On Jan 25, 2015
"motor"
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by rezzy: 3:47am On Jan 25, 2015
Your motor abi your trye?

Post picture of crowd and your goods for down

1 Like

Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by tellwisdom: 4:53am On Jan 25, 2015
krall:
nissan altima

Cheap car sad...Go and buy another one
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by B3sty(m): 6:16am On Jan 25, 2015
tellwisdom:

Cheap car sad...Go and buy another one
Guy, u're a Retard with this comment. People like u don't own a Bicycle. Don't allow me descend on u this early morning with Negative comment from a F00l like u. Common sense is not common to Nonentities like u.
OP,Sorry abt d loss, inform d Police, posting Car details/pix here might help. All the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by Dexmars(m): 7:41am On Jan 25, 2015
Is it someone's car people are joking about?

I don't think the guy is joking though.
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by tolugar: 8:05am On Jan 25, 2015
krall:
I don't understand. Is it not asaba again?

Did u mention asaba in ur previous post ?

Move this to joke section. Or u'll be banned

1 Like

Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 25, 2015
krall:
It do me like film today. I don't know that it has reached up to this in this country. I have never encounter such in my life. Just for me to enter market and come out I can't sight my motor anywhere again. I drop my goods and shout my car my car. Sympathisers full everywhere. Saying its a normal thing that they thief motor everyday. Motor that I locked well.
lolz...u dey kill me with lafta!

1 Like

Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by Skillfullulu(m): 9:13am On Jan 25, 2015
lomomike:

You must be the most idi@tic person alive that's why you made this senseless comment.

All these small imps that lacks proper home training sef I don't blame you, I blame glo 5 mb daily plan.
Someone lost something that's of value to him, if you can't show empathy walk away from the thread but in your case, you lack even the tiniest bit of conscience and you're daft enough to stay and scribble rubbish with your leprosy infested hands.

@ OP, I'm sorry about the loss of your car. Have you reported the nearest Police station?
If you have pictures of the car pls upload it, post the VIN number, chassis and engine number and licence plate number here.

Darling ishilove, obinoscopy et al, pls home page.
if u get bRain u go know say na rubbish hin dey talk, y car go disappear for day time. Una two lack brain.

3 Likes

Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 25, 2015
Skillfullulu:
if u get bRain u go know say na rubbish hin dey talk, y car go disappear for day time. Una two lack brain.

Have you who claimed to have mustard seed sized brain heard of the words: "car snatching before, car robbery, breaking and car theft" before?
Have you experienced it before?
I guess not.

I have almost been a victim of car snatching save for GODs grace.
So you see why I have very functional brain and I make use of it. Pray such evil don't befall you or anyone close to you. If it does, its actually very dis-orientating and leaves one close to the brinks of mental instability at the instance of its occurrence.

Now run along kid!
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by olashas(f): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
lomomike:

Have you who claimed to have mustard seed sized brain heard of the words: "car snatching before, car robbery

Now run along kid!
grin grin grin

Cool down bro. The op is a well known troll on nl. That's the reason why some guys here don't take him serious. Check out his other topics here and confirm this.

Krall, keep trolling grin

1 Like

Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by tellwisdom: 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
B3sty:

Guy, u're a Retard with this comment. People like u don't own a Bicycle. Don't allow me descend on u this early morning with Negative comment from a F00l like u. Common sense is not common to Nonentities like u.
OP,Sorry abt d loss, inform d Police, posting Car details/pix here might help. All the best.

If poor demented gutter child as you was allowed to rot in the gutter where you were found, you wouldn't have had the chance to talk to me this way. Olori ibu omo
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
olashas:

grin grin grin

Cool down bro. The op is a well known troll on nl. That's the reason why some guys here don't take him serious. Check out his other topics here and confirm this.

Krall, keep trolling grin
am cry wolf and no one believes me. Its unfair. All my threads are real events that have happened to

1 Like

Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by B3sty(m): 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
tellwisdom:

If poor demented gutter child as you was allowed to rot in the gutter where you were found, you wouldn't have had the chance to talk to me this way. Olori ibu omo
Haha, U son of WH0r€… I'm a Zillion times better Off than a low life sucking ArzHole like u. Get a life off NL, I blame other $perm that were not fast enough... Efulefu.
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by tellwisdom: 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
B3sty:

Haha, U son of WH0r€… I'm a Zillion times better Off than a low life sucking ArzHole like u. Get a life off NL, I blame other $perm that were not fast enough... Efulefu.

If your bearer wasn't that selfish and dumb, a pill could have avoided moròn like you, into existence.. .
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by B3sty(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
tellwisdom:

If your bearer wasn't that selfish and dumb, a pill could have avoided moròn like you, into existence.. .
U're such a W@nker, don't wanna trade words with Mor0n like u. if u've got d guts, meet me in Apapa, Tego barracks precisely, better still, drop where I can meet u, my boys will have a filled day drilling sense into ur empty-coconut brain. Don't dare me, MotherfuCk€r.
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by idu1(m): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
Na troll matter una dey fight for like this?
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by tellwisdom: 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
B3sty:

U're such a W@nker, don't wanna trade words with Mor0n like u. if u've got d guts, meet me in Apapa, Tego barracks precisely, better still, drop where I can meet u, my boys will have a filled day drilling sense into ur empty-coconut brain. Don't dare me, MotherfuCk€r.

I should leave my comfort zone and meet u in a brothel where your family lives? ...Na shopono go strike u and ur generation....otu nne gi
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
idu1:
Na troll matter una dey fight for like this?
don't mind them. Its election period that's why
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by B3sty(m): 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
tellwisdom:

I should leave my comfort zone and meet u in a brothel where your family lives? ...Na shopono go strike u and ur generation....otu nne gi
U don't even have a generation, that's story for another day. I won't Curse u either, I want us to meet as a Man, let's stop this online ranting. U call Kirikiri a comfort zone? u don't need to leave there, tell me where I can locate u,that's simple, or ur dumb skull can't get that in? let me come to ur Level, where u dey stay make we see talk Man to Man? forget this faceless forum, Stop d name callin, make we just meet make I teach u how Men do things. I already told u to meet Me in Apapa, if u no fit come, I fit show for that u prison u called "Comfort Zone" Hediot!
Re: I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. by tellwisdom: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2015
B3sty:

U don't even have a generation, that's story for another day. I won't Curse u either, I want us to meet as a Man, let's stop this online ranting. U call Kirikiri a comfort zone? u don't need to leave there, tell me where I can locate u,that's simple, or ur dumb skull can't get that in? let me come to ur Level, where u dey stay make we see talk Man to Man? forget this faceless forum, Stop d name callin, make we just meet make I teach u how Men do things. I already told u to meet Me in Apapa, if u no fit come, I fit show for that u prison u called "Comfort Zone" Hediot!

Na person wey go kill you, you dey find. undecided...Anuofia

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Man Got Your Back (photo) / Join Babafaaji Funny Whatsapp Group. DONT MISS OUT / Download Latest Mark Angel Comedy - Pot Of Soup (episode 100)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.