Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Can You Enter This House Just To Greet A Friend? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Can You Enter This House Just To Greet A Friend? (2559 Views)

[memes] When You Enter An Aeroplane For The First Time, 24 Memes You Get / If You See This Kind Of Compound In Benin Knock Before You Enter / What Will You Do If Your Brother Built This House For After Send Alot Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Enter This House Just To Greet A Friend? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
grin grin

Re: Can You Enter This House Just To Greet A Friend? by presented007(m): 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
NEVER I'll be running back like this

3 Likes

Re: Can You Enter This House Just To Greet A Friend? by afanide: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
No Mbok....... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Enter This House Just To Greet A Friend? by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 04, 2016
LOL! Me wey even dey scared of birds, talk less of aja, imagine oooo, I be farmer endowed ooooo!!!

Na to text/greet my brother!!! No b even dos bingo, na well fed canines!
Re: Can You Enter This House Just To Greet A Friend? by MobileBlog: 10:57am On Dec 04, 2016
A girl walked out from the clothing store naked, I am so embarrassed to tell why.
According to the witness in Logos, he saw a girl was walking on the street almost naked, and he was shocked even can't believe what he saw.
And then, he saw a woman with weird expression catching up with the girl, and drag her back to a clothing store.
 He was curious and worried at that time, and he didn’t know what to do. So he wandered around the store to see the situation.
He saw the girl leave there with clothes awkwardly soon. He entered the store and asked the shopkeeper about the thing with curiosity.
It was said that the girl answered a phone and someone invited her to get the lucky gift from MBlog. After the shopkeeper sorted out the clothes and turned back, she saw the girl walk out from the store naked. And she also said that when the girl went back to store to put on clothes, the girl also made her see a message with http://mblog.ng/logBUL?mn=225907&op=rec and she can get lucky gift via the click.
Re: Can You Enter This House Just To Greet A Friend? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:
LOL! Me wey even dey scared of birds, talk less of aja, imagine oooo, I be farmer endowed ooooo!!!

Na to text/greet my brother!!! No b even dos bingo, na well fed canines!

So you fear dogs?

Re: Can You Enter This House Just To Greet A Friend? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:

So you fear dogs?
Hiaaaa!!!!

Re: Can You Enter This House Just To Greet A Friend? by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 05, 2016
^^
A bully afraid of dogs?
Re: Can You Enter This House Just To Greet A Friend? by charijee(f): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
I'd be gone before the door opens shocked
Re: Can You Enter This House Just To Greet A Friend? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
charijee:
I'd be gone before the door opens shocked

So you are scared of dogs?
Re: Can You Enter This House Just To Greet A Friend? by charijee(f): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

So you are scared of dogs?
Nah, i'm not tongue
Re: Can You Enter This House Just To Greet A Friend? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
charijee:
Nah, i'm not tongue

Negation of what you said eh?! You probably also scared of puppies.
Re: Can You Enter This House Just To Greet A Friend? by charijee(f): 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Negation of what you said eh?! You probably also scared of puppies.
Puppies are harmless....cute little things....can spare some time with them grin

(1) (Reply)

Longer Throat Cought In The Act... Some People Sha / When Opportunity Knocks Use It To The Maximum / LMAO: When You Finally Graduate From Covenant University [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.