Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Today Fa Cup Matches Fixed? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Today Fa Cup Matches Fixed? (901 Views)

Watch Live Premier League And FA Cup Matches For FREE Plus Free Beer & BBQ! / Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? / Today's FA Cup Final Scores. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Fa Cup Matches Fixed? by mcb60(m): 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
guess no one here is sensing what I am sensing...I beleive
today's matches results were not coincident, if you look at
the odd for betting in those matches u should sense
something is wrong. they have actually planned the whole
game.
..Chelsea at home against that team and the strong epl
teams loosing to those guys simultaneously, Lol..they just
stole from the gamblers cosnit was not a gamble cos it was
a great robbery...... match fixing tinz....with the odd, all
those guy Don make money...or what do you think happened?
Re: Today Fa Cup Matches Fixed? by tzoracle: 12:17am On Jan 25, 2015
Bro neva trust cup games

Anyway sha
I always make a habit of betting against most top clubs,u neva know what might happen
Re: Today Fa Cup Matches Fixed? by mcb60(m): 8:56am On Jan 25, 2015
Lol...Well that's u gambling.... Dey didn't gamble,they knew what was going to happen..all of dem lost at home...funny... the off was also funny...if u bet on one of dem with 500 naira..u d win over 5m naira...it's stealing
Re: Today Fa Cup Matches Fixed? by Ebuks: 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
pls wha time is arsenal match?
Re: Today Fa Cup Matches Fixed? by morsadh(m): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
mcb60:
Lol...Well that's u gambling.... Dey didn't gamble,they knew what was going to happen..all of dem lost at home...funny... the off was also funny...if u bet on one of dem with 500 naira..u d win over 5m naira...it's stealing

If this is true... what is in it for the big teams to have lost, especially two premier giants at home. Besides I watched the Man City game, and from the activity of the social media, no one complained of a controversial decision in the games yesterday. No offence, but I don't understand. Pls can you expantiate?
Re: Today Fa Cup Matches Fixed? by parrotibaba(m): 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
so because u lost ur bets u now claim dat yesterday's' matches were fixed? smh for sm naija ppl...for ur info ,dis is a cup match which here in England is played once until u either draw or reach d semi finals of d competition, unlike d Spanish copa del rey which is played over two legs thus giving smaller teams no chance at all to qualify ,dis cup competitions r a knockout face matches designed to give smaller teams d chance to progress...I keep telling ppl ,stop betting on cup matches ,it's full of surprises ,d smaller teams play for pride n money while d bigger teams us d opportunity to test dia fringe players

Meanwhile ,Nairabet n it's mates don hammer on top ppl head grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Better Coach? Mourinho Or Gardiola / Where Can I Buy Gym Equipments In Lagos Nigeria / IAAF World Relays Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.