Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

I Made Some Pretty Cash In Betting Last Season..pics Available - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Made Some Pretty Cash In Betting Last Season..pics Available (898 Views)

Air Cargo Exports Up 39% As Nigerians Cash In On Weak Naira / The New Method Of Depositing Cash In Banks / Come In Here All Good Betters Lets Make Money Dis Season..pics Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made Some Pretty Cash In Betting Last Season..pics Available by HelpeeDeck(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Am Not that too good in the betting game stuff...but have been able to make some pretty cash from the little prediction i do make and some ways i do take to make money from the betting football business,,People are always greedy, trying to use 100naira to win millions, well is possible, but the chance is very slim...i cant say am good in this betting things,because there are people who are good than me and they have been making it..but last season i was able to make 70% gain from the betting thing..the remaining 30% was the money i used in playing and paying for my internet fees..note: i can play 5 slip and win 2 out of 5 or sometimes i dont win,but by ending of the month i will cover all my lost i have made and even gain the more..i arranged my small room from the betting thing, i bought a car from it, and i paid for my internet connection 7k monthly from the betting thing,sometimes i make more than what a graduate makes in a month..but am also a graduate of industrial physics in one of the Nigeria university...Would have shown my winning tickets, when you win they do collect the tickets from your hands...but these are few pics of my success from the betting..these betting things actually pays if you know what you doing and have sense to follow them up....pls bad people keep off...these are my pics...there ways one need to learn and some decision one need to take before you can start getting things work out in your own ways...i am not here to sell ebooks,cos i am above that, but am here to meet creative people and to exchange ideas,but for novice,i will not give my ideas for free..but know not that am not saying i have been winning every games, but i won 70% last season games..

Re: I Made Some Pretty Cash In Betting Last Season..pics Available by seeun(m): 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
I lost lot in last season. Please can we work together this season? I will like to have ur contact for watzap.
Re: I Made Some Pretty Cash In Betting Last Season..pics Available by HelpeeDeck(m): 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
seeun:
I lost lot in last season. Please can we work together this season? I will like to have ur contact for watzap.

great..waiting for more people with good ideas too...08032059244
Re: I Made Some Pretty Cash In Betting Last Season..pics Available by HelpeeDeck(m): 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
i will still screen short for some games of tomorrow, and i will upload it here
Re: I Made Some Pretty Cash In Betting Last Season..pics Available by LatestTrend: 12:50am On Aug 05, 2015
Buy this eBook buy that. Are you people not making money from what you plan to teach others ?

1 Like

Re: I Made Some Pretty Cash In Betting Last Season..pics Available by adahgold(m): 7:46am On Aug 06, 2015
Bro this is my number 07089769693 abeg add me..
Re: I Made Some Pretty Cash In Betting Last Season..pics Available by HelpeeDeck(m): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2015
This was the game i won earlier hours this morning,i do play online....you can check it out on cheesy

North American Soccer League, Fall season
Atlanta Silverbacks - Fort Lauderdale Strikers

CONCACAF Champions League
CD Arabe Unido - Montego Bay United

CONCACAF Champions League
Vancouver Whitecaps FC - Seattle Sounders
1X Double Chance

Copa MX, Apertura
Leon - San Luis
1X Double Chance
Re: I Made Some Pretty Cash In Betting Last Season..pics Available by millhouse: 11:44am On Aug 06, 2015
nice
Re: I Made Some Pretty Cash In Betting Last Season..pics Available by Brainpower365: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2015
bro I am interested to with you. this is my number 08034656726. thanks
Re: I Made Some Pretty Cash In Betting Last Season..pics Available by bomasek(m): 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
Post games this weekend make we follow u chop

(1) (Reply)

My Personal Live FX Journal [6.2% gain] / Why Nigerians Can’t Use Their Bank Debit Cards Outside The Country Anymore / Pls Help A Friend (3d Fabric Paint)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.