Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? (26745 Views)

Buhari's 9 Key Points Of Change- Shehu / What Would Happen To These Jonathan Loyalists When GMB Assumes Power? / Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by MrIncrediible(m): 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
chimkaire:
Okay.

But, why must you sit on the dinning-table angry
Is that how you do grin tongue lipsrsealed sad
That was the closest place I could sit on smiley

1 Like

Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by qwiqwi(f): 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
Aisha Buhari is 44 years old. She was born the 17th February 1971. Her father is Halilu Ahmed Ciroma, the nephew of Alhaji Muhammadu Ribadu, the 1st Minister of Defence, and her grandfather is the Chiroman Adamawa.

This gentle refined lady from a royal background got married on the 2nd Dec 1989, 2 months before her 19th birthday. That makes her an adult and of legal age to get married to the man of her choice. The Buhari marriage is one filled with love and laughter. Despite Gen Buhari being a muslim legally entitled to have 4 wives if he wants, she is his only wife. He and his late wife were legally divorced for over 2 years before he got married again to Aisha.

Mrs Buhari is a beautiful accomplished highly educated woman. Her husband, Mohammed Buhari, has fully supported and encouraged her educational aspirations. He hired a private tutor for her, and she went on to get an NCE, a 1st degree in Public Administration,and she is currently studying for an MSc in International Affairs and Strategic Studies.

She is also an accomplished hardworking business woman, who runs her own business, is an employer of labour, and is a glowing example to other women and young girls.

As a woman who was a home-maker in the early years of her marriage, she reaches out to other home-makers and encourages them to follow their educational and career aspirations. Aisha and Mohammed Buhari are blessed with 5 children and a couple of grandchildren.

It is to the credit of her ambition and her husband's support, that despite the demands of her family, she has achieved so much educationally and in business, and is so talented, hardworking, and accomplished.

1 Like

Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by augustinereg: 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
To those of you insulting buhari, and his wife is OK, but get your facts right, she is 44 click and, find out more, she is beyond graduate level http://dailymail.com.ng/biographyprofilecurriculum-vitae-of-mrs-aisha-buhari/
Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by ZITRAN: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2015
CHM11:
When Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima justified marriage of underage Children to much Older men, the entire country went overboard and labeled him a paedophile.
I'm sure not many know that General Muhammadu Buhari is also a strong believer of the Sharia system and in the same vain, a strong believer of marrying out children to much older men.

Some will say this is a non issue, but its good we know in totality the people we are placing our affairs in their hands.

A research says that Aisha Buhari is 35 years old and got married to General Muhamadu Buhari in the year 1989 after divorcing his first wife for allegedly collecting welfare money from Babagida while he was in Prison.

Aisha Buhari was born in 1979, which means in 1989 she was barely 9/10 years old when she was married of to our dear general.

Their marriage is Blessed with 5 children and grand children. If at 35 she has grand children, I can only but ask: AT WHAT AGE WAS SHE WHEN GMB STARTED HAVING CARNAL KNOWLEDGE OF HER, JUDGING FROM THE AGE OF THEIR FIRST CHILD, MRS AISHA BUHARI WOULD HAVE BEEN NOTHING MORE THAN 12 YEARS OLD WHEN GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI GOT HER PREGNANT.

I wouldn't want an army general on my 12 year old daughter though!!!!!

As for me, Jonathan is not the best we can get, but a careful and critical look at Buhari will tell us we are going back a hundred years and USMAN DAN FODIO will be smiling in his grave and mocking the entire southern Nigeria.
idiot she was born 1971 nd got married when she was 18 years old which means she didnt get married as a teenager

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2015
Isl@mic pedophilia
Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by simpleseyi: 10:11am On Jul 03, 2015
imhotep:
Isl@mic pedophilia

Your hatred for Islam is pushing you and your generations unborn into early death.
Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 03, 2015
simpleseyi:

Your hatred for Islam is pushing you and your generations unborn into early death.
And your love for islam has pushed you to murder over 20,000 innocent people
Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by ZITRAN: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2015
simpleseyi:

my guy no mind dem total they are feelin important they're anti-islam they no sabi God they are useless.
Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by ZITRAN: 10:26am On Jul 03, 2015
imhotep:
Isl@mic pedophilia
return of the mummy u wan ruin urself
Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 03, 2015
ZITRAN:
return of the mummy u wan ruin urself
^ why you come dey misyarn like this
Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by ZITRAN: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2015
imhotep:
^ why you come dey misyarn like this
ask Ifa
Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2015
ZITRAN:
ask Ifa
I know say life don tire you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Gambari slavery is not easy
Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by ZITRAN: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2015
imhotep:
I know say life don tire you cheesy cheesy cheesy Gambari slavery is not easy
u knw 4rm experience me i no be slave
Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by ZITRAN: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2015
imhotep:
I know say life don tire you cheesy cheesy cheesy Gambari slavery is not easy
u knw 4rm experience me i no be slave
Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by yemex04(m): 11:07am On Jul 03, 2015
She's certainly in her 40's not 35..so you are wrong..@OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by unitysheart(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2015
Guy you can lie oooo. Aisha Buhari was born on February 17, 1971 (age 44). In 1989 she was 18 years and of marriageable age. See how you spewed rubbish all in a bid to rubbish a fellow man. Na wah o. The internet is still alive and I wonder why you couldnt make your own research about her age when she got married.

CHM11:
When Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima justified marriage of underage Children to much Older men, the entire country went overboard and labeled him a paedophile.
I'm sure not many know that General Muhammadu Buhari is also a strong believer of the Sharia system and in the same vain, a strong believer of marrying out children to much older men.

Some will say this is a non issue, but its good we know in totality the people we are placing our affairs in their hands.

A research says that Aisha Buhari is 35 years old and got married to General Muhamadu Buhari in the year 1989 after divorcing his first wife for allegedly collecting welfare money from Babagida while he was in Prison.

Aisha Buhari was born in 1979, which means in 1989 she was barely 9/10 years old when she was married of to our dear general.

Their marriage is Blessed with 5 children and grand children. If at 35 she has grand children, I can only but ask: AT WHAT AGE WAS SHE WHEN GMB STARTED HAVING CARNAL KNOWLEDGE OF HER, JUDGING FROM THE AGE OF THEIR FIRST CHILD, MRS AISHA BUHARI WOULD HAVE BEEN NOTHING MORE THAN 12 YEARS OLD WHEN GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI GOT HER PREGNANT.

I wouldn't want an army general on my 12 year old daughter though!!!!!

As for me, Jonathan is not the best we can get, but a careful and critical look at Buhari will tell us we are going back a hundred years and USMAN DAN FODIO will be smiling in his grave and mocking the entire southern Nigeria.
Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by unitysheart(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2015
Don't mind them. See my response to the lying OP below.

Guy you can lie oooo. Aisha Buhari was born on February 17, 1971 (age 44). In 1989 she was 18 years and of marriageable age. See how you spewed rubbish all in a bid to rubbish a fellow man. Na wah o. The internet is still alive and I wonder why you couldnt make your own research about her age when she got married.
yemex04:
She's certainly in her 40's not 35..so you are wrong..@OP
Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by unitysheart(m): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2015
Dont mind the lying OP

ZITRAN:
idiot she was born 1971 nd got married when she was 18 years old which means she didnt get married as a teenager
Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by unitysheart(m): 11:32am On Jul 03, 2015
You allowed someone sway you away with lies. You could not make your own research to confirm her published age.
SeverusSnape:

Sir, It's so disheartening, This is paedophilia no doubt!... But watch as some so called "educated and enlightened" people come to the defense of this act because it's the "people's general", these same set of people screamed to high heavens when Yarima married that minor. It's so unfortunate.
Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by vivalavida(m): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
So y'll didnt know that buhari was a child fuccker
Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by obamat: 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Biography/Profile/History/Curriculum Vitae Of MRS AISHA BUHARI : Mrs. Aisha Buhari was Born on the 17th of February 1971. In orderwards She is 44 years old this year 2015. Hajia Aisha Buhari hails from Adamawa state from the family of the first Minister of defense , Hon. Mohammadu Ribadu. She got married on the 2nd of December 1989. Mrs. Aisha Buhari is a thorough professional and an alumnus of the famous Ahmadu Bello university where she earned a Bachelors in Public administration. Her quest for more education took her into the field of Physiotherapy and beauty therapy. She is also an alumnus of the famous Carlton Institute of London and the ACADEMY Esthetique Beauty.
Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by Obiobi8(m): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
BUHARI IS A PEDOPHILE!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group / President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) / Wike LĂșlĂ©: Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike During Nduka's Mum Funeral (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.