Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? (26754 Views)

Buhari's 9 Key Points Of Change- Shehu / What Would Happen To These Jonathan Loyalists When GMB Assumes Power? / Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by CHM11: 12:39am On Jan 25, 2015
When Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima justified marriage of underage Children to much Older men, the entire country went overboard and labeled him a paedophile.
I'm sure not many know that General Muhammadu Buhari is also a strong believer of the Sharia system and in the same vain, a strong believer of marrying out children to much older men.

Some will say this is a non issue, but its good we know in totality the people we are placing our affairs in their hands.

A research says that Aisha Buhari is 35 years old and got married to General Muhamadu Buhari in the year 1989 after divorcing his first wife for allegedly collecting welfare money from Babagida while he was in Prison.

Aisha Buhari was born in 1979, which means in 1989 she was barely 9/10 years old when she was married of to our dear general.

Their marriage is Blessed with 5 children and grand children. If at 35 she has grand children, I can only but ask: AT WHAT AGE WAS SHE WHEN GMB STARTED HAVING CARNAL KNOWLEDGE OF HER, JUDGING FROM THE AGE OF THEIR FIRST CHILD, MRS AISHA BUHARI WOULD HAVE BEEN NOTHING MORE THAN 12 YEARS OLD WHEN GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI GOT HER PREGNANT.

I wouldn't want an army general on my 12 year old daughter though!!!!!

As for me, Jonathan is not the best we can get, but a careful and critical look at Buhari will tell us we are going back a hundred years and USMAN DAN FODIO will be smiling in his grave and mocking the entire southern Nigeria.

19 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by SeverusSnape(m): 12:44am On Jan 25, 2015
Definitely, That's the fact. You've said all that there is to say

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by mrborntodoit: 12:50am On Jan 25, 2015
Of course he married her as a child,deprived her of her rights and caged her with his slave mentality.

Most northerners are p(e)dophiles . Maybe it's cultural , dunno what they gain from defiling children lipsrsealed

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by bigtt76(f): 12:54am On Jan 25, 2015
Leaves much to imagination ....if he married Aisha in 1989 and they have 5 children (earlier marriage had 5 too) ...how old is Aisha and each of the children? undecided Me nor understand this #GMB again o!

CHM11:
When Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima justified marriage of underage Children to much Older men, the entire country went overboard and labeled him a paedophile.
I'm sure not many know that General Muhammadu Buhari is also a strong believer of the Sharia system and in the same vain, a strong believer of marrying out children to much older men.

Some will say this is a non issue, but its good we know in totality the people we are placing out affairs in their hands.

A research says that Aisha Buhari is 35 years old and got married to General Muhamadu Buhari in the year 1989 after divorcing his first wife for allegedly collecting welfare money from Babagida while he was in Prison.

Aisha Buhari was born in 1979, which means in 1989 she was barely 9/10 years old when she was married of to our dear general.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by CHM11: 12:54am On Jan 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Definitely, That's the fact. You've said all that there is to say
Many who were rightfully and openly criticizing Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima would be blinded by politics as far as this Buhari is concerned.

Soon those paedophiles will have authority and right to practice their disgust openly. Atleast 'Mr President of Parallel Government' is a strong practitioner of paedophilism

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by SeverusSnape(m): 1:02am On Jan 25, 2015
CHM11:

Many who were rightfully and openly criticizing Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima would be blinded by politics as far as this Buhari is concerned.

Soon those paedophiles will have authority and right to practice their disgust openly. Atleast 'Mr President of Parallel Government' is a strong practitioner of paedophilism
Sir, It's so disheartening, This is paedophilia no doubt!... But watch as some so called "educated and enlightened" people come to the defense of this act because it's the "people's general", these same set of people screamed to high heavens when Yarima married that minor. It's so unfortunate.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by redcliff: 1:16am On Jan 25, 2015
Is this the new allegation? Do you guys ever giveup?

3 Likes

Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by CHM11: 1:20am On Jan 25, 2015
redcliff:
not an allegation dear friend, a fact to show the ideas GMB stand for.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by IGBOSON1: 1:47am On Jan 25, 2015
redcliff:

^^^Care to pick holes in the 'new allegation' as you call it!?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by saintvc(m): 2:12am On Jan 25, 2015
CHM11
post=30106041:

When Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima justified marriage of
underage Children to much Older men, the entire country went overboard
and labeled him a paedophile.
I'm sure not many know that General Muhammadu Buhari is also a strong
believer of the Sharia system and in the same vain, a strong believer of
marrying out children to much older men.

Some will say this is a non issue, but its good we know in totality the
people we are placing our affairs in their hands.

A research says that Aisha Buhari is 35 years old and got married to
General Muhamadu Buhari in the year 1989 after divorcing his first wife
for allegedly collecting welfare money from Babagida while he was in
Prison.

Aisha Buhari was born in 1979, which means in 1989 she was barely 9/10
years old when she was married of to our dear general.

Their marriage is Blessed with 5 children and grand children. If at 35
she has grand children, I can only but ask: AT WHAT AGE WAS SHE WHEN GMB
STARTED HAVING CARNAL KNOWLEDGE OF HER, JUDGING FROM THE AGE OF THEIR
FIRST CHILD, MRS AISHA BUHARI WOULD HAVE BEEN NOTHING MORE THAN 12 YEARS
OLD WHEN GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI GOT HER PREGNANT.

As for me, Jonathan is not the best we can get, but a careful and
critical look at Buhari will tell us we are going back a hundred years
and USMAN DAN FODIO will be smiling in his grave and mocking the entire
southern Nigeria.

buhari doesnt know the age of the wife then and now because he had f9 in maths

5 Likes

Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 25, 2015
[s]
CHM11:

Some will say this is a non issue, but its good we know in totality the people we are placing our affairs in their hands.

Their marriage is Blessed with 5 children and grand children. If at 35 she has grand children, I can only but ask: AT WHAT AGE WAS SHE WHEN GMB STARTED HAVING CARNAL KNOWLEDGE OF HER, JUDGING FROM THE AGE OF THEIR FIRST CHILD, MRS AISHA BUHARI WOULD HAVE BEEN NOTHING MORE THAN 12 YEARS OLD WHEN GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI GOT HER PREGNANT.

As for me, Jonathan is not the best we can get, but a careful and critical look at Buhari will tell us we are going back a hundred years and USMAN DAN FODIO will be smiling in his grave and mocking the entire southern Nigeria.
[/s]

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by Ikengawo: 2:14am On Jan 25, 2015
While he was impregnating a child of 12 that should have been in school her mates were progressing. Now listen to her try to read

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFeNfR8PRic

4 Likes

Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by saintvc(m): 2:15am On Jan 25, 2015
prayer point for apc followers

may your daughter get married at the age of ten

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by CHM11: 2:16am On Jan 25, 2015
saintvc:

buhari doesnt know the age of the wife then and now because he had f9 in maths
He couldn't even have had F9 my brother, because I don't think he has any result, else he would have requested from waec and cambridge as these two institutions have openly said he can request if he has a result with them.
The courts will resume soon though...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by BlackPikiN(m): 2:24am On Jan 25, 2015
Is Aisha Buhari really 35?
Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 25, 2015
BlackPikiN:

Liar! What a question! She is 46 years old. Her first daughter is 26.

5 Likes

Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by CHM11: 2:27am On Jan 25, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Liar! What a question! She is 46 years old. Her first daughter is 26.
She's 35

5 Likes

Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 25, 2015
CHM11:

She's 35

Oh really? 35 while her daughter is 26? The way these TANists lie is unbelievable. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by mumumugu(m): 2:40am On Jan 25, 2015
She is 45.

Op,post the source of your 35years

1 Like

Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by listenersky: 2:50am On Jan 25, 2015
Op who told u she's 35

1 Like

Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by obailala(m): 3:25am On Jan 25, 2015
CHM11:

@Op so you mean you spent your time and resources writing, analysing and arriving at all these demeaning conclusions based on assumed information?...

Who told you she is 35?... does that lady look 35 to you?

What's even wrong with all these Jonathanians?
Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by akymme(m): 3:57am On Jan 25, 2015
http://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/49018/1/unveiling-aisha-buhari-a-profile-in-courage-and-be.html

Pls stop spreading and splitting shit all in the name of election, people see no de reason from the woman's look she be like 35years old person. Kai
Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by segend(m): 5:12am On Jan 25, 2015
Not sure of her age, but am sure she isn't 35. She should be in her 40's

1 Like

Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by biafranqueen: 7:24am On Mar 22, 2015
Humm this is a caseoo I can't find her age in any biography nor her graduation year.

1 Like

Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by HAH: 7:56am On Mar 22, 2015
BlackPikiN:

I was present at their wedding in 1989 at the lamido of adamawa palace, you know she has a royal blood and she is from a wealthy background, I was inJss 2 1989.

Aisha was born in 1969 she got married at 20 to GMB
Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:15am On Mar 22, 2015
HAH:

I was present at their wedding in 1989 at the lamido of adamawa palace, you know she has a royal blood and she is from a wealthy background, I was inJss 2 1989.

Aisha was born in 1969 she got married at 20 to GMB
God bless you for this post
Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 22, 2015
CHM11:

Oh my goodness shocked!!! Could this be true?!!! Haba! 35 years as at now? How could this man be so vile? He's been unrepentantly sending a CHILD to Labour room, time and again shocked? Where do these people get their shrewd ideas from? Won't he look the other way if such happens under his very watch as President X-o :-SS
Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by MrIncrediible(m): 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
chimkaire:
Oh my goodness shocked!!! Could this be true?!!! Haba! 35 years as at now? How could this man be so vile? He's been unrepentantly sending a CHILD to Labour room, time and again shocked? Where do these people get their shrewd ideas from? Won't he look the other way if such happens under his very watch as President X-o :-SS
It's not every nonsense you believe from these stupeed Jonathan supporters on this forum. Buhari's daughter is 26 years old, if Aisha is 35 years old as these foools claim, did Aisha give birth at 9 years old??

Can a 9 year old give birth??

Stop listening to these fools
Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
MrIncrediible:

It's not every nonsense you believe from these stupeed Jonathan supporters on this forum. Buhari's daughter is 26 years old, if Aisha is 35 years old as these foools claim, did Aisha give birth at 9 years old??

Can a 9 year old give birth??

Stop listening to these fools
Okay.

But, why must you sit on the dinning-table angry
Is that how you do grin tongue lipsrsealed sad
Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by busky101(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
INEC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
DATE: 28th March, 2015
TICKET: PVC
KICK OFF: 10:00AMc
VENUE: Estadio de polling boot
CAPACITY: 68 million
REFEREE: ATTAHIRU JEGA
CLUB: PDP FC Vs APC FC
DEFENDING CHAMPION: PDP FC
FORMATION: 5:3:2
as defending champion, this is a formation in the
bid to defend their title..
LINE UP:
Jonathan Patience - GK
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
David Mark
Edwin Clark
Godswill Akpabio
Adamu Mu-azu
Midfielders
Nnamdi Sambo
Gabriel Suswan
Olusegun mimiko
Strikers
Ayo fayose - highest goal scorer
Goodluck Jonathan - C
Subs: Fani kayode, Alison Maduekwe, Musiliu
Obanikoro, Rueben Abati
COACH: Asari Dokubo
APC FC FORMATION: 4:3:3...Apc fc employs a
diamond formation woyh attacking options and
prolific striker leading the attack..
LINE UP
Rotimi Ameachi - GK
Bola Tinubu
Raji fashola
Rochas okorocha
John oyegun
Muhammadu Buhari - C
Abubakar atiku - on loan from PDP
Aminu tambuwal - on loan from PDP
Bisi akande
Adams oshiomole
Yemi osibanjo
SUBS: Kayode fayemi, Abike dabiri, rauf aregbesola
(yellow card), segun oni (on loan from pdp fc)
Coach: former PDP coach)
predict the score correctly and win a trip to Aso
rock after d election...remember it z a joke oooo
Re: Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? by nwafuluozoh: 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Buhari is evil.
Why has he not given out Zaura in marriage?
Cradle snatcher.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Attacks Bama Barracks In Borno / Rodents Invasion: FG Budgeted N4.9bn For Environmental Services In Aso Rock / Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.