Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Fanatic Buhari Defender Unable To Counter These Arguements On Facebook!! Read It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fanatic Buhari Defender Unable To Counter These Arguements On Facebook!! Read It (4934 Views)

Who Is The Religious Fanatic? Buhari Or Jonathan? / Affidavit People's Congress, Buharist Counter These Salient Pointers! / Buhari Launches Website To Counter PDP Attacks (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fanatic Buhari Defender Unable To Counter These Arguements On Facebook!! Read It by Shaw007(m): 8:23am On Jan 25, 2015
All this biting and eating in the past will not take anybody anywhere,it'll not change jonathan from being a weakling, It'll not derail buhari from Fighting corruption and leading the people through the right path. Infact if johnathan truly love this country, he should step down and let change take its course.

Buhari ruled with decrees in 1985 a military president, this is a time of democracy, is that so hard to get?

And now he cannot rule because he refuses to take off hs cap Really?
okay.
Re: Fanatic Buhari Defender Unable To Counter These Arguements On Facebook!! Read It by chamboy(m): 8:34am On Jan 25, 2015
anti9JA:

Jonah is Buhari, Buhari is Jonah as long as the guaranteed sixty percent Abuja law makers are from the most backward areas in Africa: Northern Nigeria is controlling the most advanced area in black Africa: Southern Nigeria, you and my vote do not count. Put Obama there in Aso Rock he will be ineffective as long as Nigeria is not restructured or de-amalgamated.
Jonah and Buhari r neva d same. And pls stop comparing both abeg it's like comparing oshodi milk to Peak Milk...
After May 29th. Jonah shouldn't b seen in any statement Buhari is..

Sai Buhari jare

Abeg I dey go church

1 Like

Re: Fanatic Buhari Defender Unable To Counter These Arguements On Facebook!! Read It by Atlantian: 8:34am On Jan 25, 2015
I have noticed that Buhari supporters are the most ignorant and hypocritical human species on Earth. How can anyone with senses support a man loaded with vices; Illiteracy, forged credentials, coupist, killer, tribalist and hyper-aged at the same time ? How can I forget that Buhari is also a kidnapper.

I am sorry for Nigeria if pro-APC is at anytime a majority. This is why I support not just free education, but COMPULSORY education. Buhari MUST be forced to get more WESTERN education instead of his constant quest for power.

1 Like

Re: Fanatic Buhari Defender Unable To Counter These Arguements On Facebook!! Read It by anti9JA: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2015
7lives:
In the last 16 years people moan and groan under PDP mismanagement, the masses beg them to show mercy but they refused, for your information, this is the revolution we are talking about, ''this febuhari is our own payback to pdp''.
If you like go on house to house campaign to confuse yourself, because I'm assuring you that so many minds have been made up, your story won't sell, that was in the past, ''this is about now and the future''.
How far with the certificate smear campaign?, is it working?, you know its not working, it won't work, some people are even asking GMB to present the label of agege bread 'cause for now anything except jona and PDP will do.
My father in the lord once said '' the pains and agony of the people of this country are being inflicted by powers that are blind and deaf, no matter how hard you groan or shed tears they won't release you unless you fight back'', this is precisely why some one like me will not vote PDP because I spent 30k on fuel and 5k on maintenance of my generator every month.
I have other issues with PDP which I have choose to let go but this I won't forgive. Shalom.
First of all I am not a PDP woman. Note that if APGA was to take over the control of Nigeria polity, it is the dubious constitutional structure that was fashioned by the feudal hegemonists from the north that will make APGA presidency ineffectual and CLUELESS!!! How? It is the guaranteed 60% civil or military policy makers or law makers from that will make the nation UNGOVERNABLE for the APGA president.

You spent N30, 000 on fuel per month but the political elites from the Arewa north don't want mass transit (train, trams etc) development which is classless by nature but Arewa north which is about class distinction and those who are "Born to Rule" will always make sure train development is annulled, canceled, axed, thwarted etc all because it does not favour their trailer business.

NB: Sultan Dasuki at one time was the chairman of Nigeria Railway Corporation and he owned more than a thousand trailers alone which arguably have killed a lot of car owners like you. You don't need a car for status boost for now until we start manufacturing our own car. Let us join hands and force anybody who is ruling to accelerate the train development in all nooks and crannies of Nigeria and West Africa. Train development is the primus interpares of transportation, a project this Ijaw fisherman and our ogogoro drinker is currently accentuating.

Read more Emphasise Mass Train Transit And Not Car Ownership

2 Likes

Re: Fanatic Buhari Defender Unable To Counter These Arguements On Facebook!! Read It by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 25, 2015
U b mumu,namadi sambo didn't remove his cap as well,at leat he went to church,when will jonathan go to a mosque?
Re: Fanatic Buhari Defender Unable To Counter These Arguements On Facebook!! Read It by gr8femfred: 8:42am On Jan 25, 2015
I think u sound like ur name anti 9ja. it shows u don't love dis great country.where u dey during gej birthday prayer when Sambo did not remove his cap? becuz is 4rm PAPA DECEIVING PIKIN. he does not sin? as a Christian u claimed to be can u show me where in bible DAT God said don't pray to me with or without your cap? lean how to differentiate BTW culture and religion. GMB IS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT EVEN D PHD IN ZOOLOGY IS AWARE....FINAL.
Re: Fanatic Buhari Defender Unable To Counter These Arguements On Facebook!! Read It by wirinet(m): 8:46am On Jan 25, 2015
Atlantian:
I have noticed that Buhari supporters are the most ignorant and hypocritical human species on Earth. How can anyone with senses support a man loaded with vices; Illiteracy, forged credentials, coupist, killer, tribalist and hyper-aged at the same time ? How can I forget that Buhari is also a kidnapper.

I am sorry for Nigeria if pro-APC is at anytime a majority. This is why I support not just free education, but COMPULSORY education. Buhari MUST be forced to get more WESTERN education instead of his constant quest for power.

Are you sure you acquired more WESTERN education than Buhari? Post your educational qualifications and lets compare it with Buhari's. Buhari got most of his education in the west and i am almost certain you have never sat for any foreign exams.

Now do your Jesus and his party advocate and support free education not to talk of COMPULSORY education? How many PDP states practices free education?

All you spew here is hate! hate! hate!, no substance, nothting else.
Re: Fanatic Buhari Defender Unable To Counter These Arguements On Facebook!! Read It by wirinet(m): 8:54am On Jan 25, 2015
anti9JA:

First of all I am not a PDP woman. Note that if APGA was to take over the control of Nigeria polity, it is the dubious constitutional structure that was fashioned by the feudal hegemonists from the north that will make APGA presidency ineffectual and CLUELESS!!! How? It is the guaranteed 60% civil or military policy makers or law makers from that will make the nation UNGOVERNABLE for the APGA president.

You spent N30, 000 on fuel per month but the political elites from the Arewa north don't want mass transit (train, trams etc) development which is classless by nature but Arewa north which is about class distinction and those who are "Born to Rule" will always make sure train development is annulled, canceled, axed, thwarted etc all because it does not favour their trailer business.

NB: Sultan Dasuki at one time was the chairman of Nigeria Railway Corporation and he owned more than a thousand trailers alone which arguably have killed a lot of car owners like you. You don't need a car for status boost for now until we start manufacturing our own car. Let us join hands and force anybody who is ruling to accelerate the train development in all nooks and crannies of Nigeria and West Africa. Train development is the primus interpares of transportation, a project this Ijaw fisherman and our ogogoro drinker is currently accentuating.

Read more Emphasise Mass Train Transit And Not Car Ownership

Senseless post. So we should just hand over the presidency to APGA just because it is a wholly Igbo party? APGA that cannot even win governorship elections in Igbo states want to win the presidency of Nigeria. Is it the feudal hegemonists from the north that has made APGA governors and politicians ineffectual and CLUELESS?

Furthermore is it political elites from the Arewa north that makes governors of Igbo states not to want mass transit in their states?
Re: Fanatic Buhari Defender Unable To Counter These Arguements On Facebook!! Read It by olokpa11(m): 9:46am On Jan 25, 2015
SilentPrince:
Muslims do not remove their caps, it is their religion. And no where in the Bible did they say men should remove their caps. Why doesn't the pope remove his?

If you're a Christian you would know that removing your cap is a sign of respect to the Pope and not to God.

And yes, Buhari did things in the past that every Military leader is needed to do. But now in a democratic situation, even a leopard can change its spots. Look at OBJ. His first tenure as MHOS was far different from his second as CHOS.

Democracy changes people and societies. And that is what all well meaning Nigerians want. A change.
see how u come here and quote wht is not true, it's in the book of corinthians.
Re: Fanatic Buhari Defender Unable To Counter These Arguements On Facebook!! Read It by bamosagie(m): 10:08am On Jan 25, 2015
SilentPrince:

OBJ was over 40, and he changed.

OBJ can never change, he is a selfish, trickish, manipulative, deceitful, lying and untrustworthy fellow
Re: Fanatic Buhari Defender Unable To Counter These Arguements On Facebook!! Read It by shigoslim(m): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2015
If you are intelligent u won't come here to shout PDP or APC. This articles is all about Nigeria built on a falsehood by stupid lord lugard.

I swear there is no any change in any corner of this country, the amalgamation of Nigeria is falsehood that need to dismantle to true federalism.
Re: Fanatic Buhari Defender Unable To Counter These Arguements On Facebook!! Read It by joyceok: 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
anti9JA:

Jonah is Buhari, Buhari is Jonah as long as the guaranteed sixty percent Abuja law makers are from the most backward areas in Africa: Northern Nigeria is controlling the most advanced area in black Africa: Southern Nigeria, you and my vote do not count. Put Obama there in Aso Rock he will be ineffective as long as Nigeria is not restructured or de-amalgamated.

Grear insight and splendid analysis from you
Re: Fanatic Buhari Defender Unable To Counter These Arguements On Facebook!! Read It by chiomashine: 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Story story story!
A leopard doesn't and can never change his skin colour, once a serial killer is always a serial killer because the traits are in him and are in born. If he really want a change, what stops him from putting an end to the Bokoharam? He really doesn't need a political office to show his kind of person.

We don't need eye service individuals, we need people who will lead this nation with passion and zeal.

SilentPrince:
Muslims do not remove their caps, it is their religion. And no where in the Bible did they say men should remove their caps. Why doesn't the pope remove his?

If you're a Christian you would know that removing your cap is a sign of respect to the Pope and not to God.

And yes, Buhari did things in the past that every Military leader is needed to do. But now in a democratic situation, even a leopard can change its spots. Look at OBJ. His first tenure as MHOS was far different from his second as CHOS.

Democracy changes people and societies. And that is what all well meaning Nigerians want. A change.
Re: Fanatic Buhari Defender Unable To Counter These Arguements On Facebook!! Read It by Themandator: 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
wirinet:

Senseless post. So we should just hand over the presidency to APGA just because it is a wholly Igbo party? APGA that cannot even win governorship elections in Igbo states want to win the presidency of Nigeria. Is it the feudal hegemonists from the north that has made APGA governors and politicians ineffectual and CLUELESS?

Furthermore is it political elites from the Arewa north that makes governors of Igbo states not to want mass transit in their states?

The person only use it as an example.... Comprehend before you respond

1 Like

Re: Fanatic Buhari Defender Unable To Counter These Arguements On Facebook!! Read It by nellyjohn: 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
Why won't ronke delete you? Don't mind dem. My dear, dey knw d truth but are hiding from the masses.
GEJ all the way jor

1 Like

Re: Fanatic Buhari Defender Unable To Counter These Arguements On Facebook!! Read It by jingh(f): 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
anti9JA:
Dear Ronke,

I have been following several of your posts and arguments to defend Buhari, but I would assume your Buharimania stand should be reconsider within the following points:

By shutting down Ijora power station in Lagos and his refusal to activate the Ashejire generating unit at Ibadan, Buhari effectively destroyed industrial base of south-western Nigeria and this eventually led to the surviving industry relocating to Ghana and West Africa. Never mind the epileptic Egbin,Ikorodu power station that is decorative. As at now Buhari sees nothing wrong with the electricity consumer in Southwestern Nigeria paying 55% of NEPA/PHCN bill and the Arewa north paying virtually nothing for the past 50 years. So much for piety and uprightness of Buhari and his fellow Arewa travellers and their see no evil,hear no evil stooges like OBJ, Tinubu, Rochas, Amaechi etc from other tribes.

Alhaji Lawal Kaita is old enough to be an uncle to Alhaji General Muhammadu Buhari, and both of them are from any of the Arab emirates (republics) of West Africa but Buhari did not condemned him when he uttered the treasonable statement "We shall make Nigeria ungovernable for...Buhari knows that Lawal Kaita is only articulating the common beliefs of the elites of Arewa north anytime a kaferi like Jonathan, Ironsi etc that are not Arewa's candidate tried to soil the sacred GREEN WHITE COLOUR OF (SAUDI ARABIA, NIGERIA and BOKO HARAM. Yes BH's flag is the same Green & White) Shagari, Buhari, IBB, the Abachas, Maitama Sule, Abdusalam, TY Danjuma, Mohammed Marwa, El-Rufai, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi etc never condemned this felonious statement. People are not surprise because these same group of people who believe fanatically in the upholding of Arab culture/interest pointedly denied the manifestations of the following people for the progress or otherwise in Nigeria and West Africa:

• MKO Abiola (The June 12, 1993 electoral tragedy)
• Ken Saro Wiwa and eight other Ogonis (execution)
• Obafemi Awolowo and other like-minded progressives were denied their attempt to CHANGE Nigeria from ultra-conservatism of the Arewa north to purely African socio-political structure like that of Kwame Nkrumah's Ghana
• Alafin of Oyo in the 19th century was also denied the leadership of the Yorubaland by the Dan Fodian, Fulani Arab Jihadist ancestors of Buhari and co.
• Buhari never condemned the expulsion of Ghanians and other non-Arabised tribes in West Africa (Ghana-Must-Go) by his fellow Fulani Arab brother Usman Shehu Shagari
• Buhari promulgated War Against Indiscipline supposedly to tidy up Nigeria but in reality was an instrument to cause dislocation in
non-Arabised societies of Nigeria such as the banning of the age old Onikiri culture (traditional hawkers) who are the main source of security reporting to the elders of every communities. But the same W.A.I. did not prohibit nomadic Fulani cattle herdsmen from carrying on their age old tradition of wandering illegally over other tribal lands. Sacred groves and forests were violated and depleted by uncontrolled grazing till now. Why weren't there restricted to ranches as it is done all over the world? If the Onikiri hawkers could be restricted on their own ancestral land, then what right has the landless, rootless, ruthless nomadic Fulani Arabs got to trample on other people's land unrestricted?
• Buhari raided Awolowo's house at HIGH NOON with impunity, and all the historical works of the history of the Yorubas and
other tribes that Awolowo commissioned scholars to write were taken away till today. On being challenged. Buhari claimed IBB was responsible for the assault but till today he did not condemned nor arrested IBB at that time.

I want to ask you Ronke, can a Leopard change its spot? Would the Jews ever be sympathetic to their persecutors? They say they will never, and you as a Yoruba lady is being sentimental to a representative of a race that has been causing carnage and upheaval throughout West Africa since 1804.

The man from Otuoke, Jonathan and his people have never slaughtered the Yorubas and other tribes the way Fulani Arabs have perpetrated and justified incessant killing since 1804.

The only thing you and any reasonable thinking person in Nigeria and West Africa can do to honor the memory of countless and needless bloodletting that is always coming from Arewa north and the Fulani-Arab hegemonists (with Born-To-Rule mentality) is to deny them the leadership of anyland and organization in West Africa is remembrance of countless killings of Yorubas, Beroms,Ogonis, Tivis, Igbos, Efiks, Anangs, Chambas, Katafs, Gwaris etc.

I am a tribal woman who believes true politics is impossible under amalgamation. All political parties are automatically skewed to the advantage of Arewa north because of the enforced federal character which ensures that sixty percent of the posts and members are automatically reserved for the most backward area in Africa, northern Nigeria. In other words Nigeria's political leadership must never come from the Arab emirates of Nigeria and West Africa because their areas are the most backward.

Once upon a time, Buhari's sympathiser: OBJ asked a former head of state Yakubu Gowon "what have you forgotten in the state house that you want to go back to look for" so the same goes as "What has Buhari forgotten in the state house that he wants to go and look for?"

I await a respond.

She removed the post and unfriended me instantly

ha how low can you PDP goes change our mind.
WE ve decided to follow buhari
no more GEJ
no more stagnancy

*ve you received alert ?

buhari for President.

mod oya take am go front page as usual
Re: Fanatic Buhari Defender Unable To Counter These Arguements On Facebook!! Read It by harthonder(m): 6:57am On Jan 26, 2015
I SOURCE: READ MORE: #NIGERIADECIDES, OPINION YOU MAY ALSO LIKE READ NEXT was shocked when a man of God,
Bishop David Oyedepo who I respect so much said in his church some days
ago that his members should slaughter
any one that looks like a terrorist. The
key word there is "anyone that looks
like." Bishop David Oyedepo While I am 100% in support of self
defense, I abhor tribal profiling and
targeting. When this happens, innocent
lives are bound to be lost. Then in the
3rd service of his Church on Sunday,
January 25, 2015, attended by President Jonathan, my dear Bishop
Oyedepo said in a comment directed at
President Jonathan “We will open the
gates of hell on those who oppose
you.When God enthrones you no one
can dethrone you” My Bishop's support of Jonathan is
anchored on the false premise that
Buhari is planning to Islamize Nigeria.
Nothing could be further from the
truth. IBB not Buhari registered Nigeria
as a member of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC). IBB, Abacha
and Abdusalami Abubakar attended OIC
meetings. No President of Nigeria has
attended OIC meetings in the last 15
years until President Jonathan attended
an OIC meeting in late 2014. Buhari never attended any OIC meeting and
refused to join the OIC even though he
was a military Head of State possessing
immense powers. How can the same
Buhari now Islamize Nigeria in a
democratic setting which has the checks and balances of the National
Assembly and the Judiciary? Is my Bishop aware of what happened
a few days ago? At the Presidential
campaign rally of GEJ/Sambo in Jigawa
state on January 21st, 2015, in the
presence of President Jonathan, Vice
President Namadi Sambo stated in Hausa : "Buhari ya dauko pastor a
matsayin mataimakinsa kunsan coci
nawa yake dashi? Yanada coci 5000,
don haka karku zabesu. The translation
is - "Buhari has selected a pastor as his
running mate, do you know how many churches he has? He has 5000 churches,
so based on that, don't vote for them". My Bishop, Sambo used religious
sentiments in his attempt to divide the
country and incite Muslims against
Christians. Sambo also said at the rally
that the PDP is the most Islamic Party
in Nigeria because nobody can be more Muslim than him. He said that his name
is Namadi which is a derivative of
Namadina, meaning someone from the
Medina in Saudi Arabia. At the Rally in
Jigawa State Sambo also stated that he
goes for the Hajj every year. My dear Bishop, in Sambo's
determination to whip up religious
sentiments and divisions, he stated at
the Jigawa state rally that all the
security chiefs in the Jonathan
administration are Muslims and based on that, those alleging that Jonathan is
supportive of Boko Haram are not
being fair. He mentioned the names of
some key ministers in the Jonathan
administration including Defence
Minister, Aliyu Gusau, NSA, Sambo Dasuki, Inspector General of Police,
Abba whom he emphasized are all
Muslims. He also mentioned all the
Muslim ministers from Kano, including
Aminu Wali, Foreign Affairs Minister
and Shekarau, Minister of Education. Bishop, Sambo then asked if anyone
could claim to be more Muslim than
him Namadi Sambo. Then he shouted
Allahu Akbar (Allah is great several
times). To close his speech he recited
the AlFatiha, (The Opening, the first seven verses of the Holy Quran, which
for Muslims is the Mother of the Book,
highly revered by all). My dear Bishop, Sambo's outburst
against Christians and Pastor Osinbajo
would not surprise close watchers of
political events in Nigeria but it does
reconfirm the outcome of late General
Azazi thorough and extensive investigation of Boko Haram and in
which he concluded that the PDP
founded Boko Haram and finances its
terrorist activities.
Re: Fanatic Buhari Defender Unable To Counter These Arguements On Facebook!! Read It by harthonder(m): 6:59am On Jan 26, 2015
MY ADVISE TO CHRISTIANS WHO
RESPECT BISHOP OYEDEPO
To Christians like me who hold Bishop
Oyedepo in great esteem this is my
advise to you; Don't let any pastor tell you who to
vote for. Does Bishop Oyedepo
experience the effects of
misgovernance? Bishop is on 24-hr
power generators and he does not
even know when there is power outage. You bear the brunt of
misgovernance daily and you should
know that voting GEJ is a guarantee of
another 4 years of no electricity,
corruption galore and insurgency that
will claim more lives and disintegrate Nigeria. Vote based on what you know
not on religious or tribal sentiments! Currently, 70% of the territory of states
like Borno, Yobe and Adamawa are
under the firm control of Boko Haram.
This is the first time this is happening in
Nigeria. Boko Haram bombing and
genocide has targeted both Christians and Muslims, churches, mosques and
schools attended by both Christians and
Muslims. Because of Boko Haram's
control of about 5% of Nigeria's
territory, Nigeria's map has been
redrawn. When a bomb goes off in a market
place it does not discriminate between
Muslims and Christians. When the
village of the Chief of Defense staff
close to Mubi was attacked he did not
rescue his fellow christian villagers but he airlifted his relatives out of danger
and leaving his fellow Christians to be
slaughtered by Boko Haram. The
"polithievians," "executhieves,"
"legislooters" and "judishare" officers of
Nigeria have only one religion that unites them and that religion is stealing
and looting with impunity. How many of the Pastors that are
telling you to vote for Jonathan have
children who are unemployed
graduates sitting at home; bear the
brunt of insecurity; send their children
to public school; patronize government hospitals like you do or understand
what the members of their religious
organizations go through on a daily
basis? Did Bishop Oyedepo speak out when
ASUU and ASUP were on strike twice in
4 years thereby leading to the loss of
almost 2 years in the academic calender
of Universities and Polytechnics? Did Bishop Oyedepo speak out to
condemn the manner in which the
almost 300 Chibok girls were
kidnapped? Did he condemn the
manner in which the President refused
to acknowledge that they were kidnapped? Did Bishop Oyedepo
condemn the failure of the President to
rescue the Chibok girls 9 months after
they were kidnapped by the
insurgents? Did Bishop Oyedepo speak out when
medical doctors went on strike twice in
4 years leading to the death of millions
of Nigerians. Has Bishop Oyedepo spoken out against
the ongoing strike by health workers
and judicial workers in Nigeria? All these strikes have to do with the
inability of President Jonathan and the
PDP government to abide by industrial
agreements signed after extensive
bargaining among stake holders and
their insensitivity to the plight of Nigerians. Did Bishop Oyedepo speak out when
16>19, 5>26 and 7>19 in the Governors
Forum election, Rivers state house of
Assembly and Ekiti State House of
Assembly in clear and reckless violation
of the 1999 Constitution of Nigeria? Has Bishop Oyedepo spoken out to
condemn the legalized looting of
billions of dollars of Nigeria's money
taking place under the watch of
President Jonathan? Did Bishop
Oyedepo speak out to condemn the beating up of a state High Court judge
in Ekiti state by the Chief Thug of Ekiti
State, Ayodele Fayose and his gang of
thugs? Did Bishop Oyedepo speak out to
condemn the deliberate flouting of
court orders by President Jonathan
which has become like a recurring
decimal in his administration? Let Pastors like Bishop Oyedepo who
don't know what their members are
going through or who are unable to
feel the pulse of the masses, stick to
what they know how to do best which
is feeding Chist's sheep as Christ commanded them, but let them stay
out of politics. Bishop Oyedepo should
not try to influence Christians to vote
for a failed President like Jonathan. I
urge all Christians to vote their
conscience to free themselves from the 16 year bondage of the PDP led
administration. Section 95 (3) of the Electoral Act, states
that “places designated for religious
worship, police station and public
offices shall not be used for political
campaigns, rallies and processions or to
promote, propagate or attack political parties, candidates, their political
ideologies or programmes.” Let my darling Bishop note that his
actions on the pulpit violates this law
and as a man of God the scripture
expects him to obey the laws of the
land. We are to give to Caesar what is
Caesar's and to God what is God's. Bunmi Awoyemi, Ph.D, the author of
this opinion piece, writes in from New
Orleans, Louisiana and is a public affairs
analyst, lawyer and entrepreneur.
Re: Fanatic Buhari Defender Unable To Counter These Arguements On Facebook!! Read It by egobetatoday: 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
huptin:

I am a christian i mistakenly entered a mosque in Ilorin with my shoes in 2011, i was only told to remove my shoes, nothing happened to me, i am alive today and well.

You call yourself a christian where in the bible did God tell you to repay evil with evil?

You can blame the northerners but you can leave Asari Dokubo and Tompolo who are threatening war if their principal loses, you need to check your faith, you cant be a true christain

Ok. I Believe u. Since u now understand Islam this much
Can u kindly do same in Kano mosque this Friday and come update this information.

Note: Pls u may need to say ur last prayers
Re: Fanatic Buhari Defender Unable To Counter These Arguements On Facebook!! Read It by anti9JA: 12:27am On Jan 30, 2015
yemaldo:
U b mumu,namadi sambo didn't remove his cap as well,at leat he went to church,when will jonathan go to a mosque?
Very brilliant revelation, it only shows that Namadi Sambo on PDP side and Buhari on APC side, both of them do not give a shiit for Christianity and you know this fact several weeks ago and did not point it out. And I can bet my life you are from Arewa north. Namadi Sambo and APC are birds of the same feathers from the most backward area of Africa, Arewa north. Is it not the same Namadi Sambo that went to campaign in Jigawa State that the people should not vote for APC because Osinbajo owns 5,000 churches, can you beat that!? So that is why I claim that Jonah is Buhari, Buhari is Jonah. They all use and manipulate the al majiris of Arewa north to cause instability in your "beloved" but soulless Nigeria.

Namadi Sambo claimed that his name 'Namadi' is derived from the Arabian city 'Medina', meanwhile Jonathan adopted the African name 'Azikiwe'. Let Namadi and Buhari also adopt an African name rather than be proud of their Arabian allegiance. Any day when the chips are down Namadi Sambo like the rest of the black Arabs within PDP, APC, CPC, APGA etc will be comfortable and embrace themselves.
Re: Fanatic Buhari Defender Unable To Counter These Arguements On Facebook!! Read It by anti9JA: 12:51am On Jan 30, 2015
wirinet:

Are you sure you acquired more WESTERN education than Buhari? Post your educational qualifications and lets compare it with Buhari's. Buhari got most of his education in the west and i am almost certain you have never sat for any foreign exams.

Now do your Jesus and his party advocate and support free education not to talk of COMPULSORY education? How many PDP states practices free education?

All you spew here is hate! hate! hate!, no substance, nothting else.
Buhari's certificate does not matter. What matters is his die in the wool, 19th century Dan-fodian, conquer them all, mess up the infidel by any means necessary behavior. Buhari is not the only one with this anti-unbeliever mentality. When Buhari canceled the Yoruba inspired metro line project and at the same time demolished dismantled the Ijora power station, the combine effect of these two actions is to cause arrested development throughout South-western Nigeria which cumulatively spread through out Nigeria. This is tantamount to a millitary invasion of South-western Nigeria and his not apologetic about that. As a millitary man, he knew the strategic outcome of these actions and the result is factory of South-western Nigeria are relocated to Ghana and other West-African territories. Hundreds of thousands of youths also migrated to these places and all over the world. In addition the domestic electric motor for application like pepper-grinding which added value to the economy of these areas vanished till today. And the electric motors have since then been replaced by petrol-driven motor which causes air pollution and reduces the life-span of operators of these grassroots businesses. It is ironic that youths and people from these areas are now going to vote for GMB because their sub-conscious mind is unaware of this subtle, extensive and permanent damage to their lifestyle. The same of Buhari in the company of other Fulani-Arab leaders like Shehu Shagari, Mohammed Marwa etc accosted and daringly told the Oyo Yorubas to allow Fulani-Arans from 22 countries in Africa to have unrestricted access to their native land for the grazing of their cattle. He was not requesting for Fulanis from Oyo, Anambra or Yola but from 22 countries in Africa where Fulanis are found, so a vote for Buhari is a vote for any of the 22 countries where Fulani are residing.

Namadi Sambo also does not have a certificate, he conveniently claimed it was consumed by a fire disaster, why didn't he asked for a replacement. These Arab Jihadists do not believe in any westernized system.
Re: Fanatic Buhari Defender Unable To Counter These Arguements On Facebook!! Read It by anti9JA: 1:27am On Jan 30, 2015
jingh:

ha how low can you PDP goes change our mind.
WE ve decided to follow buhari
no more GEJ
[size=22pt]no more stagnancy
[/size]
*ve you received alert ?

buhari for President.

mod oya take am go front page as usual
Why do you Nigerian people always think stagnancy and corruption is solely a Jonathan creation ? Haven't you ever heard of Fela's 'Suffering and Smiling' ? So there was no stagnation and corruption at the time of the music. Wasn't that the reason that the same Arabist GMB jailed Fela as the only one that is involve in black market whereas hundreds of thousands of black market dealers from the backward areas of northern Nigeria are swarming all over Nigeria with impunity selling our currency uptill today. Do you know the implication of selling currency on the street? I will tell you. I will quote a passage from Yoruba constitution, Ifa orcale

Ire lo ju owo ma nri (Money properly handled must be benevolent)
Oju owo kogbodo ri ibi (Improper handling of money e.g. street selling of currency by Hausa Fulani operators is malevolent)

So the community where these illegal Arewa money operatives are operational will lead to spiritual stagnation for others businesses in those areas and repeatedly armed robbery and other vices like pawing, molesting and harassing passer-byes with impunity. They still do not want to comply with western educational requirement of renting a Bureau de change offices from the local landlords because they do not want development in that area and they want to defy the law of the land as requested by Boko harams operatives.

So, selling of currency
Re: Fanatic Buhari Defender Unable To Counter These Arguements On Facebook!! Read It by tron23(m): 2:24am On Jan 30, 2015
Atimes, when I hear support for buhari I just laugh. If only people knwe how Nigeria works, let me just explain abit
1) just fixing the railways will reduce the burden in our roads by 50% , obj, ibb, abacha non of them could do this.
2) Insecurity, has suddenly become an issue in Nigeria, why? Let me tell you, if nit for the boko haram issue. We all would be scoring GEj 60% atleast. See my point! Nig has never been safe, fact! But when you add external, internal and political sabotage, things get out of hand.
3) corruption, I stand corrected, is there any innocent Nigerian President from shagari, buhari who claims that abacha never stole anything, to obj who miraculously built a new university, with his pension, lol. They are all corrupt, fact GEJ inclusive.
But the truth is that GEJ is being sabotaged on all fronts.
4) on university creation, no other leader has created 11uuniversities in one move, come on.

Let's be real yar adua was a fake guy, but he git away with it because he was a northerner. If Jonah was from kano, he would be praised to the heavens.
If we must replace him, then let's go all the way, a Donald duke, pat utomi, ribadu, oshiomole.
Re: Fanatic Buhari Defender Unable To Counter These Arguements On Facebook!! Read It by jingh(f): 9:00am On Jan 30, 2015
anti9JA:

Why do you Nigerian people always think stagnancy and corruption is solely a Jonathan creation ? Haven't you ever heard of Fela's 'Suffering and Smiling' ? So there was no stagnation and corruption at the time of the music. Wasn't that the reason that the same Arabist GMB jailed Fela as the only one that is involve in black market whereas hundreds of thousands of black market dealers from the backward areas of northern Nigeria are swarming all over Nigeria with impunity selling our currency uptill today. Do you know the implication of selling currency on the street? I will tell you. I will quote a passage from Yoruba constitution, Ifa orcale

Ire lo ju owo ma nri (Money properly handled must be benevolent)
Oju owo kogbodo ri ibi (Improper handling of money e.g. street selling of currency by Hausa Fulani operators is malevolent)

So the community where these illegal Arewa money operatives are operational will lead to spiritual stagnation for others businesses in those areas and repeatedly armed robbery and other vices like pawing, molesting and harassing passer-byes with impunity. They still do not want to comply with western educational requirement of renting a Bureau de change offices from the local landlords because they do not want development in that area and they want to defy the law of the land as requested by Boko harams operatives.

So, selling of currency
what is d meaning of stagnancy pls
Re: Fanatic Buhari Defender Unable To Counter These Arguements On Facebook!! Read It by Scholes007(m): 9:23am On Jan 30, 2015
SilentPrince:

are you a christain
Re: Fanatic Buhari Defender Unable To Counter These Arguements On Facebook!! Read It by batlati(m): 10:33pm On May 02, 2015
Since u are. God, wht has hapend?? undecided
gunuvi:
@op, so many people here will never understand your arguments because its above their level of comprehension.
Come Feb 15th or 16th when Buhari hears Jega's voice, he will faint and no ammount of CPR will help. By the time he will recover, he will realise that Tinubu, Obj etc all these while were just fooling him.
Thanks for the piece and your responses to your quotes were classic, keep it up!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! / "For Three Years, I Couldn't Access Minister Of Petroleum " ...Akpabio / It Seems Udom Is Losing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.