Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics (55573 Views)

Amaechi's Supporters Troop In To His Home Today To Show Him Support(pics) / Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE / How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Here2BustnScrew: 7:45am On Jan 26, 2015
shachris:
I have always said it. Ndigbos have no future supporting the Ijaws. What is their political prowess in Nigeria?

We need to work out a way to either form an allegiance with the yorubas or Hausa if we are ever gonna make the most out of Nigeria, or we fight together for our sovereignty.

allegiance with traitors? super story.. as it is yourubas and Hausas cannot be trusted. I think working with the ijaws is their best option.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by caprini1: 9:56am On Jan 26, 2015
Lagos has been very good to every single tribe in Nigeria,anyone that plans or even thinks of any sort of evil or dis-harmony in Lagos.Amadioha ,Sango and every known and unknown powers should visit them at the time of their comfort.Ungrateful elements.......which other state do people live freely ,trade freely ,build freely ,party freely like Lagos? angry

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by tonquendo4u(m): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jimi k'anyi geso...ma ona eje eje ma ona ana ana Jimi k'anyi g'eso
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by simpleseyi: 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
BIG SHAME on Indigbo. I thought Indigbo will bring out their own candidate under "APUGA" party to show that they the Indigbo truly own Lagos. Indigbo begged for deputy, them no get, even PDP could not take the risk to give Indigbo the deputy governorship position. APC gave you a Commissioner for about 12 years now and several Judges at the Lagos bench, yet you want Yorubas to give you their scrotum to prove that Yorubas are accomodating. Isi Ewu.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by MayorofLagos(m): 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
simpleseyi:
BIG SHAME on Indigbo. I thought Indigbo will bring out their own candidate under "APUGA" party to show that they the Indigbo truly own Lagos. Indigbo begged for deputy, them no get, even PDP could not take the risk to give Indigbo the deputy governorship position. APC gave you a Commissioner for about 12 years now and several Judges at the Lagos bench, yet you want Yorubas to give you their scrotum to prove that Yorubas are accomodating. Isi Ewu.

You cant blame them really.

A donkey is an @$$. You put him outside in a stable where he can do what he wants, dont bring him in the house and give him the hallway, thinking you are safe in the bedroom. First, everyone coming through the hallway will be harrassed by his nuisance. Second, he forgets that he is animal, and amongst animals that he is a work animal.....carries burden! Third, because you both share same shelter he starts to wonder why he can't have what you have.

Ibo is an @$$!

Hausa knew what Ibo is....its why he created Sabon Gari so he doesnt have to share his city with him and be inundated with his rebellion.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by NobleG1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
bayulll01:
oga face front is not dictatorial to whom much is given much is expected,u can claim to be a sane human and then sabotage what u don't have belief in,u guys don't have belief in ambode,so vote for ur candidate,and when its policy is brought onboard u all will be ranting they hate ibos,nobody hate u guys my fiancee is from imo,mbaise I just hate when u people understand and still act unreasonable,no hate bro

Complete nonsense. My earlier comment still stands.
A good leader serves both those who voted for him/her and those who didn't. Enough said.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by tonychristopher: 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
babestella:
Fashola was a man I respected so much and I like him a lot. But he lost it the day he deported NIGERIANS within the nigerian state claiming they are destitute. Fashola, a legal luminary who knows the law and with all his SAN violated the fundamental human right of NIGERIANS and was never repentant about it even when he was criticized by the public.

What's more grave? Dropping off these people on the middle of the night was above board. What if something bad happened to these people? I think that those deported whether IGBO or not deserve more an an apology from the state government because it is a gross and callous violation of the fundamental human right of a nigerian. Whether rich or poor, NIGERIANS are free to live anywhere they so wish to live.

If Fashola can do this to NIGERIANS how do you expect other countries to treat NIGERIANS in their country.

The deed is already done and I simply think the IGBOs now know better.

DROPING PEOPLE IN THE MIDDLE OF NIGHT WAS COWARDICE AND THA IS WHAT HE SHOWED
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by dridowu: 11:54am On Apr 13, 2015
nzeadachie:
AFTER DEPORTING THEM? I DON'T THINK THAT IT WILL WORK THIS TIME AROUND
how market ?
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by nzeadachie: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
dridowu:
how market ?
IGBO MEN WON HOUSE OF REP. AND HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY IN LAGOS

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN / Patience Jonathan Caught Trying To Withdraw $5mill From Her Frozen Account / See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.