Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics (55538 Views)

Amaechi's Supporters Troop In To His Home Today To Show Him Support(pics) / Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE / How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by lyricalz: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
thewarrior72:
One word...BASTARD

We agree dat he is a complete igbo man, but he is a completely lost one.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by iconize(m): 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
lyricalz:
[s]After deporting igbos from dia own land nigeria. Now u nid dia votes u're now begging. Hmmm hahahaha I jes dey laf in latin. Igbos use ur population strength 2 vote apc out. Agbaje is the governor. I trust igbos they are not foolish, not even tinubu can deceive dem.[/s]
Fashol deported peeps from other ethnic groups including Yorubas, so why the noise?
Recently, some jobless northerners were deported from Lagos - and nobody is making noise. undecided
Though constitutionally - his actions are utterly wrong.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Jaydenphoenix: 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ibos deceiving themselves since pre-civil war.
Whoever the ibos vote for in Lagos, it wont make Lagos a no man's land. Dont u get??

No lagos yoruba politician would risk political suicide for the ibos. Not agbaje, not ambode.

The earlier u guys understand that and go and develop the south east and stop claiming 'trader's influence' in Lagos, the better for the ibo nation.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Balkan(m): 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jokay07:
Well, after reading all the replies which mostly came from igbo guys, i am still not convinced that there would be any change in pattern or system of winning lagos state.. Igbos are not the only one that will vote, Incubency power is a factor that will always put Apc ahead. The effects of losing lagos to pdp will be heavy on Apc than losing presidential election. Pdp will always try and try. But the funniest thing is that most of these igbos on nairaland do not voters card to achieve their wish in lagos. They would just sit down for one conner of thier room and be posting trashes.
Remember our man Mbu an Igboman is AIG incharge of Lagos and Ogun state Now, Why do you think GEJ brought him to Lagos? APC is finished our Man JIMI is the one.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
tswitch:
APC is learning first hand what marginalisation can do.
Daring to repatriate a citizen to his own state in his own country was unheard of till the Fashola led Lagos APC government did it!

Anyway Igbos are very unlike the westerners with brief memory and I am sure the polls will show that.
We have good memories. We know what the Hausas v done to us in the past. But if you wanna progress in politics, don't v a permanent enemy!
Last Bullet
That's what most Ndigbos lacked!
That same hatred inherited from Ojukwu is exercised by you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
hedonistic:
Ndigbo will give their bloc votes to Jimi Agbaje and the PDP in Lagos state. No doubt about that. You can go round the Igbo dominated areas in Lagos and sample opinions.

Any Igbo person resident in Lagos that votes for the tribalistic and obnoxious APC is undoubtedly a complete bastard and should verify his or her true paternity.
Diz is d reason why I always say dat some of u e-warriors & PDP paid goons are always hypocritical.
U ppl prefer a Fashola presidency to a Buhari own & yet u will never vote 4 d Fashola.
U even got atleast "180 likes" to ya stewpid post, smh

Atleast I can thank God & congratulate d rest of we progressives in goin 4 a Buhari presidency.
Hypocrites!
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by DukeNija(m): 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
KwoiZabo:
eyaa kpele you people must vomit all you've stolen from lagosians.

Pls email dis pic to me abeg! cheesy
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by stan241(m): 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
The sad truth is if you go to any ebonyi or abia state threads you will be wondering where all this so called nwafos on this thread are..our problem has always been misplaced priorities as igbo people cus if we vehemently argue/fight for a better igboland the same way we do for Lagos state i tell you its the yorubas that will regret when we leave their abode because like it or not Lagos belongs to the yorubas no matter how hard you try to argue it...our leaders are in the east embezzeling our wealth and we are here arguing over what to me is inconsequential if we do the right thing..Igbo land is one beautiful place begging for the same transformation as we have in this so called lagos we keep fighting over at least if I'm being honest there is constant electicity in the east than any other part of this country so what are my brodas waiting for?...I've been in Lagos for a couple of weeks now and even in the igbo populated places like ajangbadi amuwo I've been to they are all voting and supporting the APC in Lagos so don't really know what people on here are saying....indeed there will never be any place like home until you are truly home

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by KwoiZabo(m): 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
DukeNija:

Pls email dis pic to me abeg! cheesy
go to a computer, right click and save image. No copyright protection.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by mirikashi(m): 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
BlackPikiN:
See how they can't do without Igbo support meanwhile their online supporters and keyboard warriors are saying/acting otherwise.
How do we reconcile the two?

They should take the campaign to Ago Palace way, Okota and all the Igbo populated areas that basic infrastructures such as Road and water have been denied for almost a decade! Cosmetic campaigns!
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by cayus9: 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Who's seeking for flat head vote abeg fashola ignore them..? Who are they
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by delta234: 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
eighTHREAD:
When will your jimi start his own. Campaign? No media advert and in that lacks ground in lagos, yet foolish people that don't live in SW believe he'll win.
He's bn stiffled by Fashola's LASSAA and yet he complains when FG does same through the NCC to them APC
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by BabaO2: 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
BlackPikiN:
See how they can't do without Igbo support meanwhile their online supporters and keyboard warriors are saying/acting otherwise.
How do we reconcile the two?
You be mumu, ofcourse every community votes no matter how small must be canvassed for, abi na ibo primary and secondary school dem pikin dey go for Lagos? I am tired of this barbaric tribe jare. Either you vote Agbaje/Ex-convict Bode George or you vote Ambode/Mr Tinubu no matter as long as non of them is ibo, This is Lagos......Think deeeeep and cast your vote
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by davestead(m): 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sweetlemon:
What is wrong witth Igbos on NL? Seriously are you guys ok? As in seriously?
Fash may have deported some Igbos (who were most probably constituting a nuisance) but we all know that Lasg has the highest number of non-westerners in high places. Why cant you greedy lot be satisfied with that? Igbos are not the only people that were deported.
Why are you guys always fighting imaginary enemies? Seriously you need to work on your issues.

I'm proudly Akwa-Ibom before you tribalistic idiots quote me.
You spoke well but when you introduced the tag "tribalistic idiot", your intentions glared clearly. There is no particular tribe that is tribalistic in nature, rather Nigerians choose to be tribalistic. It's a national mentality. The earlier we learn, the more we'll grow as a nation.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Descartes: 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
femikay149:
Op certainly doesnt know the difference between beg and canvass

i dont see anyone begging here bt soliciting for vote

Politicians begs to be voted.#Fact
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by abagnalie: 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
come february 2015 an apc governor will be elected weather ndigbo likes it or not
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by FOLLOWJESUS: 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fashola is taking people especialy the igbo for granted,you can not eat your cake and have it,After victimizing the igbos deporting them and infilicting pains beyond bearable to the less privilaged, Can Fashola know how many millions he sent out of business and those who are groaning in pains through lasma,kai and other money extoting agents who arest people illigaly and squise the last pany out of their hands. All this people are waiting for this election there will be surprises,Agbaje is our man,APC mains (AFLICTION & PAINS on COMONERS) No more again, lagosians don't have short memory, we want change.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
new2020:

You switched account? Also a woman? Pathetic fellow.

grin grin grin
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by lifeisshort1: 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
yd849ja:
The way Ibos rant and complain just about anything eh! I can only conclude there's an inherent low self esteem in you lots genes. Are you guys the only tribe in the country! How many Hausa, Yoruba or other tribes do you hear rant so much on social media? What's the fuss? Ndi Igbo this Ndi Igbo that...relax pls! In case you don't know, you ppl look silly at it. You fight the North, haul abuses at the South west! Kilode! We could careless about you people's insecurities. In case you don't know Fashola is only politicking, it's the least he could do. If you like make Jimi Agbaje the Lion of the all Igbo land na your luck be that. It's not called democracy for nothing!
God bless you richly for what you just wrote, you spoke my mind.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by smartigo: 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
Chiwude:
Lagos is owned by indigenous Aworis, Saros, Eguns and Ijebus. By virtue of that it is a Yoruba land. Every one knows this including the Igbos here on nairaland and nobody is out to drag ancestral lands with anyone. However, Lagos is a metropolitan city developed by our shared human resources and wealth, the former capital of Nigeria and the economic capital of west africa. And by virtue of that every ethnic group in Nigeria has a stake in Lagos. Politically anyone who meets the requirement of being a Lagosian by birth, residency and tax has a right to vie for political position. This is the spirit of Lagos.

The agitation for a right is in the presentation and not in character assassination or being confrontational or entitled. I love your presentation. You r right
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Excellentmind: 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
It's too late. Mind is already made up. It's JK.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Jokay07(m): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
Balkan:
Remember our man Mbu an Igboman is AIG incharge of Lagos and Ogun state Now, Why do you think GEJ brought him to Lagos? APC is finished our Man JIMI is the one.
too poor, what is the influence of Aig over incubency power in winnig an election
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by smartigo: 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
HugeMac:
APC always rigs lagos , we all know that , they killed Funsho Williams. Because Tinubu had to rig massively to win him and the thought of facing him again would be his end , But this time around , AIG MBU is here, Jimi must win because he is more popular and generally accepted ,nobody knows Ambode , only some few Yorubas , most Yorubas will vote Jimi not only Igbos and other minority tribes , the reality is that people don't like APC in lagos because of Tinubu, if everything is fair and square APC will lose Lagos

Fix some errors. Can you prove your statement or be guided abt your utterances.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by michaelala(m): 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
tswitch:
APC is learning first hand what marginalisation can do.
Daring to repatriate a citizen to his own state in his own country was unheard of till the Fashola led Lagos APC government did it!

Anyway Igbos are very unlike the westerners with brief memory and I am sure the polls will show that.

So much for "not" making racial and tribalism comments.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Jokay07(m): 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
customized13:
is this also applicable in the presidential election?
simply no
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by nairabetguru(m): 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
waternogeteneny:
Any Igbo dat vote for APC after Fashola experience is a sadistic bastard.

How many times in every year did Fashola close Igbo boys shops that he collects so much money as tax?

How many traders did he jail in Lagos? Wat about the deportation of Nigerians in their own country that caused problem between him and Obi?

Dumping Nigerians in the dead of Night at Onitsha Bridge?

We cannot continue like this. We cannot continue with APC. We cannot continue with Tribalist.

Vote PDP, Vote Agbaje .Agbaje till 2023

And Agbaje and PDP are Ndigbo saviors abi?
#FeBUHARI14
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Balkan(m): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jokay07:
too poor, what is the influence of Aig over incubency power in winnig an election
Tinubu will not be allowed to rig again. The Nigerian Police do not take orders from the Governor
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Deepfreezer(m): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
Can't wait for the upcoming elections. We re definitely gon know who run this country. GEJ till 2019
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by michaelala(m): 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
waternogeteneny:
Fashola dis Fashola dat... Well, dat is wat happens when a Godfather gets a servant boy into position he never thought he reach in his whole life.

Wat has Fashola really done in Lagos in 8 years? Fashola alongside Tinubu looted Lagos treasury empty.

Fashola is leaving office with plenty of uncompleted projects.

Projects that they embarked on as a means to loot Lagos treasury.

Fashola is a thief. Buys three bullet proof cars- Jeeps- with bomb detector apparatus and surveillance cameras for over 8oomillion naira.

As if your aviation minister sister didn't do more. Mtchw
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by babestella: 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fashola was a man I respected so much and I like him a lot. But he lost it the day he deported NIGERIANS within the nigerian state claiming they are destitute. Fashola, a legal luminary who knows the law and with all his SAN violated the fundamental human right of NIGERIANS and was never repentant about it even when he was criticized by the public.

What's more grave? Dropping off these people on the middle of the night was above board. What if something bad happened to these people? I think that those deported whether IGBO or not deserve more an an apology from the state government because it is a gross and callous violation of the fundamental human right of a nigerian. Whether rich or poor, NIGERIANS are free to live anywhere they so wish to live.

If Fashola can do this to NIGERIANS how do you expect other countries to treat NIGERIANS in their country.

The deed is already done and I simply think the IGBOs now know better.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by arcis: 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
Igbo people like making noise. Who are they self? Are they more in population than the yorubas and other tribes? Enough of all these noise. I laugh when some igbo claimed Lagos is no Man's land. Lagos is not developing yet they refused to leave Lagos to their village. Nonsense! !!!
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by michaelala(m): 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
mamajohn:
We need ourselves, we can't do without each other. In my family for instance the Hausa guy Mallam Rabiu and Saliu supplies our foods like tomatoes, yam, beans, potato etc, they brings it directly to our door step such we have become like family members, The Yoruba guy has been a good home teacher to my kids that they saw him as their brother, he enters our house anytime he like, the Ibo guys at Ilesha Garage, Boss, Emeka and Emalex supplies parts for our vehicles, our mechanic is Igala from Kogi, my boss in office is Iboman from Delta State, my husband's official driver is a jovial Yoruba man from Shaki. These are very great guys, friendly. No ethnicity, no religious sentiment, we operate as one happy family. Friends, this is Nigeria. We love ourselves, its politicians who use sentiments to divide us for their selfish interest, GEJ is my brother, I love him as a person but don't like his style of administration, I will vote against him, that is democracy. Buhari is a Fulani man, he is our brother, I will vote for him because in a democracy we have freedom of choices, Nigeria is one great and united nation under God, let us live with ourselves with peace, love and unity, happy Sunday.

God bless you madam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari / Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura / Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.