Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) (4076 Views)

Bad Omen [rap Poetry] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by GIYAZZ(m): 8:11am On Jan 25, 2015
The truth of my afflictions penned exquisitely. Yet the journey tough as nails

Sitted in lonesome, inside the inner capacious rooms of the Shambhala/
Merriments in my heart, as I reminisce the warming words of my father/
. . .Which gave me victory/ triumph over falsifiers. . . for how they became still remains a mystery/
Been to sorrows kitchen and licked the pot clean/ defeated and almost broken. . . had this thought. . . ringing in my head. . .like "You the most boring!"/
After your endless tantrums you ended up a blanked fool/
You wack! "go write poems nigga, you ain't made for rap battles"/
The feeling of not belonging/ got me resolving/
Lucid issues with self-discrimination/ hit up my hommie and was like "I'm cutting G off " cos i hardly be magged to this Rap battle nation/
Then his Words of advice calmed my nerves/ that feeling you have when you find your other half/
Started up my engine to continue the movement/ as the chance to prove my beast divulged itself to these mooped fangs/
The Pioneer pioneered my glory/ accompanied with a sparse of folly/
Stuff like Can G rap? I need HER lines/ my hommies repped. . . "if you ever seen G empty it must be African time!"/
Grabbed that chance, it's time to give in my all/ spillin lines raw/
pen spiked. . . Focused on killing that dawg!!/
Troubles waved/ my personality be-littled and swayed/
Still i stay firm my way/ let the ink from my pen decide my fate/
Before time the beginning was end/ what my determination ripped required a muffle around the din i extend/
Not really what i expect/ blinded with shades of respect/
Till the hulky chiefs poured me praise/ even Rebel's negativity never got me fazed/
My sobs erased/ cos i copped niche'/ (atlast!)
Euphoria evil glee sembler to mocking Hyenas/ dumbed moment i spilled 'em shinny bars/
Who laughs last laughs best. . . . words sunk in my conscious, the
colonnade to my shinning star!!!!

CC
Laykorn
Missmossy
Texanomaly
Joywendy
Nneka123
Mynd_44
Mayapop
Ilrushen
AbuMikey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 25, 2015
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by AbuMikey(m): 8:51am On Jan 25, 2015
Bro, this is just so cool.!

The Imagery is so on Point.
The Metaphors/Similies, excellent.
The use of Mild Punches, Superb!

Great work Giyazz. smiley
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by AbuMikey(m): 8:54am On Jan 25, 2015
One more thing, NEVER let the Negative things People say to You get to You, only let the Positive things do.

Life, becomes more easier and 'Sweeter' grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2015
Hehhe. The point you mentioned Rebel thooo. I remember how much the guy tried not to let me go in for Ksslib. Somehow, his bad words made me try harder than I ever thought I would to win the battle. I think there is a way you can convert Rebel's hating into a source of inspiration. It worked for me. I hope you and sosiqdude too see his ways as a source of inspiration cheesy.

GIYAZZ, this is nice. And, how many bars is this?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by GIYAZZ(m): 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
laykorn:
Hehhe. The point you mentioned Rebel thooo. I remember how much the guy tried not to let me go in for Ksslib. Somehow, his bad words made me try harder than I ever thought I would to win the battle. I think there is a way you can convert Rebel's hating into a source of inspiration. It worked for me. I hope you and sosiqdude too see his ways as a source of inspiration cheesy.

GIYAZZ, this is nice. And, how many bars is this?
Ayamlaykorn
Lol. That's true. . . Thankyou though.

It's 8 bars enjambed.
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 01, 2015
lame!!!! tongue tongue
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 01, 2015
Nneka123, write your own make we see. undecided
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 01, 2015
laykorn, what's your deal? undecided you ain't GIYAZZ.
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by GIYAZZ(m): 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lol, Nneka123 you don dey look for my trouble now, you how I do wink cheesy

If ah start ehn!
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Lol, Nneka123 you don dey look for my trouble now, you how I do wink cheesy

If ah start ehn!
tah! meechi onu tongue, you are just replying me now lipsrsealed
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by GIYAZZ(m): 11:31am On Feb 12, 2015
Nneka123:
Lol, yeah. I've been busy. . . Still busy now though. . . But later we go yarn, lemme clear my roles.
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nneka123:
Nneka123 the faker! tongue
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nneka123:
Nneka123 the faker! tonguetongue
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Lol, yeah. I've been busy. . . Still busy now though. . . But later we go yarn, lemme clear my roles.
okay! cheesy
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nneka123:
okay! cheesy
[size=20pt]oh Nneka123 the faker so u are ashamed to quote me ,after they opened ur nyansh, chai! That girl that exposed u didn't try at all, dnt worry my own will be worst than hers i swear, na you go run comot for dis forum i assure u, i will only stp quoting u if u stop being fake n stupíd and also if u think u won't reply me, u re just wasting ur fvcking time. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
Rextayne:
[size=20pt]oh Nneka123 the faker so u are ashamed to quote me ,after they opened ur nyansh, chai! That girl that exposed u didn't try at all, dnt worry my own will be worst than hers i swear, na you go run comot for dis forum i assure u, i will only stp quoting u if u stop being fake n stupíd and also if u think u won't reply me, u re just wasting ur fvcking time. cheesycheesycheesy
Get your facts right! i was not the one exposed! undecided and where you got the idea that I'm fake makes me laugh grin, anyway,you think stalking me all over nairaland will do you good? keep wasting your time. your shits doesn't bother me any longer. i'll not reply you again! do your worst! we will know who will get tired undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nneka123:
Get your facts right! i was not the one exposed! undecided and where you got the idea that I'm fake makes me laugh grin, anyway,you think stalking me all over nairaland will do you good? keep wasting your time. your shits doesn't bother me any longer. i'll not reply you again! do your worst! we will know who will get tired undecided
u are a big fool n a fake church rat, you think i dnt hv ur info and personal details abt u, i knw ur former moniker before the e-tsunami so u can't tell me shít on here because i will expose ur fake smelly azz with a new thread, who do u think u her? A nonentity i guess, look at hw malnourish she is with bony legs on her PP grin discombobulated labratted bítch, disgusting animal, i pity ur lineage *spit at her*
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
Rextayne:
u are a big fool n a fake church rat, you think i dnt hv ur info and personal details abt u, i knw ur former moniker before the e-tsunami so u can't tell me shít on here because i will expose ur fake smelly azz with a new thread, who do u think u her? A nonentity i guess, look at hw malnourish she is with bony legs on her PP grin discombobulated labratted bítch, disgusting animal, i pity ur lineage *spit at her*
She ignored your PM? tongue
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Logicalmind:

She ignored your PM? tongue
sad
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
Rextayne:
sad
Probably grin
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
Logicalmind:

Probably grin
i dnt send PMs 2 nairaland girls. sad
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
Rextayne:
Ok...Let's not derail someone's thread.
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
Logicalmind:

smiley
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by GIYAZZ(m): 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
Logicalmind:

Lol, thankyou. How una see the Rap poem tho? You and Rextayne cheesy
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Lol, thankyou. How una see the Rap poem tho? You and Rextayne cheesy
very d.o.p.e, sorry 4 derailing ur thread, Nneka123 can be bitchy sometimes. grin
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
Rextayne:
see this dead Christmas goat undecided what formal moniker and personal information? Before e_tsunami? What does that even mean? sad see what too much smoking of weed has done to your empty brain!! You're not even Making sense!
Ranting all these rubbish Just to feel good, when in the literal sense, you're making an idiocy of yourself, malnourished? Hehe! At least I look healthy cheesy unlike you who looks like a poor wretched animal from a homeless background undecided see how sweaty and ugly you look grin at your dp, I bet it's your first time going to a club, and I know no girl even let you beside them, because you look poor and ugly!!!

Now for your own good stop quoting me to avoid getting heart attack from me! Cause I will use you as a scape goat cheesy and I know you don't want that!

Take your smelly pathetic self out of my mention! Go and create reasonable educative topics here! And stop following me around like a lost puppy! Shameless sheep tongue
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
Rextayne:
sad shocked shocked *in Meghan Trainor's voice* I know you lie! Your lips are moving undecided

Liar! Lemme expose you tongue

Now who's the fool now? You! grin

Who's laughing now? Me! cheesy lol

2 Likes

Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by GIYAZZ(m): 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
Rextayne:
very d.o.p.e, sorry 4 derailing ur thread, Nneka123 can be bitchy sometimes. grin
Lol, thanks. But I gasto to correct you, Nneka can be stubborn and rude, but hey! Not "Bitchy" . . . That word shouldn't be used on a lady. Hope younnamean?
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nneka123:
see this dead Christmas goat undecided what formal moniker and personal information? Before e_tsunami? What does that even mean? sad see what too much smoking of weed has done to your empty brain!! You're not even Making sense!
Ranting all these rubbish Just to feel good, when in the literal sense, you're making an idiocy of yourself, malnourished? Hehe! At least I look healthy cheesy unlike you who looks like a poor wretched animal from a homeless background undecided see how sweaty and ugly you look grin at your dp, I bet it's your first time going to a club, and I know no girl even let you beside them, because you look poor and ugly!!!

Now for your own good stop quoting me to avoid getting heart attack from me! Cause I will use you as a scape goat cheesy and I know you don't want that!

Take your smelly pathetic self out of my mention! Go and create reasonable educative topics here! And stop following me around like a lost puppy! Shameless sheep tongue
u reek of gargatuan stupidity i swear, luk at this dilapidated homeless transgendered comparing herself 2 me, grin even ur father n lineage in 50yrs time can never be lyk me with wat i've acquired in dis life, shameless, arrogant bítchy slut, dnt let all those hungry niggas on here deceive u that u re fine because u re the opposite, shameless hag, u even look lyk my Alsatian dog that just recently gave birth, ugly looking buffon feeling so fly, an epitome of fakeness, daftness and stupidity, infact ur fada for dia useless smelly bítch, i will e-deal with u on dis forum since ur stupidity dnt want to leave u. Daughter of a jezebel, grin product of a leaked condom, ugly looking baboon, walai ppl lyk u in real lyf can't even stand me because nah slap i go use tear ur face, useless hoe u think i dnt knw u i hv all info abt u with me it's just a matter of time before i let it out of d bag ugly arrogant useless bimbo..
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
Rextayne:
u reek of gargatuan stupidity i swear, luk at this dilapidated homeless transgendered comparing herself 2 me, grin even ur father n lineage in 50yrs time can never be lyk me with wat i've acquired in dis life, shameless, arrogant bítchy slut, dnt let all those hungry niggas on here deceive u that u re fine because u re the opposite, shameless hag, u even look lyk my Alsatian dog that just recently gave birth, ugly looking buffon feeling so fly, an epitome of fakeness, daftness and stupidity, infact ur fada for dia useless smelly bítch, i will e-deal with u on dis forum since ur stupidity dnt want to leave u. Daughter of a jezebel, grin product of a leaked condom, ugly looking baboon, walai ppl lyk u in real lyf can't even stand me because nah slap i go use tear ur face, useless hoe u think i dnt knw u i hv all info abt u with me it's just a matter of time before i let it out of d bag ugly arrogant useless bimbo..
but dude! You're still ugly! tongue you will never get a girlfriend! And please I totally understand that you hate your parents so much, that's why you had to involve them in your baseless rant! But biko! Don't involve my father, respect the old man, he's 100 times better than you and can even send you to the best school of your choice since you're ugly and poor!

So stop wasting your time spewing trash! Everything you typed is so senseless like you! Brainless pig tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
Rextayne:
All these thesis he dropped, he can't even afford to write a good essay Ewu ohia!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Letter To My Unborn Child / Poem - Black Is Beautiful / Can We Publish A Poetry Anthology?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.