Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) - Poems For Review (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) (4070 Views)

Bad Omen [rap Poetry] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
Logicalmind:

Nneka123, someone want to get down with you.

Do this dude a favour. tongue grin
i hate dat bítch dnt ever tell me shít abt her nicca.. angry
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
Rextayne:
i hate dat bítch dnt ever tell me shít abt her nicca.. angry
Why u come dey describe how big your thing is? lipsrsealed
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
Logicalmind:

Why u come dey describe how big your thing is? lipsrsealed
abeg guy stop associating me with dat shèmale, Tenk u. cool
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2015
Nneka123:
lol grin
This bítch has HIV/AIDS look at hw thin n malnourish she is, u better go for treatment b4 u die.

Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 14, 2015
Lalasticlala farano and pasqal09. I'm really sick of this guy stalking me around this forum, it has gotten to the extent of him using my picture to insult me, which is violating rule 10 0n me. If you go through this thread, he started the fight! I've tried to ignore him, but he seems to be everywhere. I'm cool with him insulting me, but posting my picture and calling me a hiv carrier, that i can't take no more. so please mods!! do something. Thank you smiley
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nneka123:
I'm really sick of this guy stalking me around this forum, it has gotten to the extent of him using my picture to insult me, which is violating rule 10 0n me. If you go through this thread, he started the fight! I've tried to ignore him, but he seems to be everywhere. I'm cool with him insulting me, but posting my picture and calling me a hiv carrier, that i can't take no more. so please mods!! do something. Thank you smiley
dis dumb animal think dis is romance section, walai u re so dumb, u think u can curse me and go away, damn u regret d day u started abusing, this is just a tip of an iceberg, i haven't started anything yet.
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nneka123:
I'm really sick of this guy stalking me around this forum, it has gotten to the extent of him using my picture to insult me, which is violating rule 10 0n me. If you go through this thread, he started the fight! I've tried to ignore him, but he seems to be everywhere. I'm cool with him insulting me, but posting my picture and calling me a hiv carrier, that i can't take no more. so please mods!! do something. Thank you smiley
and who has d luxury to stalk nonentity lyk u, u think i have tym for arrogant fool like u, i dnt usually insult females but u made me too, u started it n u must end it. sad
Re: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best (rap Poetry) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nneka123:
Lalasticlala farano and pasqal09. I'm really sick of this guy stalking me around this forum, it has gotten to the extent of him using my picture to insult me, which is violating rule 10 0n me. If you go through this thread, he started the fight! I've tried to ignore him, but he seems to be everywhere. I'm cool with him insulting me, but posting my picture and calling me a hiv carrier, that i can't take no more. so please mods!! do something. Thank you smiley
stp crying u hear next time dnt fvck with me.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Letter To My Unborn Child / Poem - Black Is Beautiful / Can We Publish A Poetry Anthology?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.