Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago (8833 Views)

Unconfirmed Report Indicates Shekau’s ‘capture’ / Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe / Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by PassingShot(m): 11:23am On Jan 25, 2015
Candyrain:
Oh it did 1000% flow logically. He was neutral here and looked at what could make both parties (PDP & APC) do something like this and also from the point of the principal's enemy taking advantage of the state of the nation. His submission is perfectly logical bro.

What is illogical is saying that it is "very likely" that an APC loyalist killed the principal to win sympathy for Buhari. Firstly, it is very very unlikely that your friend will harm your benefactor. Therefore it is very improbable that an APC or GMB friend will think of killing the man who saved Buhari from ridicule.

The 2nd illogical thing is to say it is "somehow unlikely" that the enemy camp killed the man. Is it not the most likely scenario that the enemy camp, having felt defeated in their sinister plan to use the certificate issue discredit Buhari, actually planned and killed that man?

Please leave politics aside and LET US APPLY LOGIC HERE.

1 Like

Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by stanza(m): 11:28am On Jan 25, 2015
Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by BRAV0O(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2015
If the news is true how many more to go ? I won't be so quick to point out finger here let just wait nd confirm the report if it's true
Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by gists: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2015
This is not in defence of barcanista.
But sometimes I wonder why we trust politicians this much. Nothing is beyond politicians - All politicians are a$$-holes, some are just more of an a$$hole than others.

I have seen "false flags" around the world so many times that I have lost count. The PDP controls the military forces, but under its very watch in a state under emergency rule, over 200 girls were kidnapped by BH evading all check points and not even a hot-pursuit was made. The same PDP turned around to blame APC for sponsoring BH. Myself and many people online and real life believed that some pdp elements (with or without gej's knowledge/approval) are behind BH in order to blame it on the opposition and to prevent elections in the troubled zone. While many questioned the rationale/logic behind pdp discrediting its own government, a lot of people don't find it difficult to believe and that it actually makes sense! Blame it on opposition (who is already battling with the false tag of being an islamic party) to get sympathy from the people while at the same time prevent or at least reduce the number of votes to the opposition in that area.

So if one is not overly partisan, and it "make sense" for pdp to be behind BH inline with the logic of raising false flag to blame it on your enemy, I just like barcanista, will not be in a hurry to absorb APC for this evil act (I sincerely hope this is just another false rumour).

However, if I was the APC member trying to blackmail pdp, I probably will go with options as highlighted by jorlons below. The reason is simple: I won't kill someone that can give information/facts in support/defence of my goal. But then, I am not a politician so I am not as evil as they are.

Bottom line, both parties remain suspects until proven otherwise.

jorlons:
@Barcanista are you serious? Do you think the progressives will result to the extent of taking the man's life after coming through for the General? If they wanted to pin it on GEJ they couldn't use one of the following means:

# Continuous threat to life and family.

# Threat to sack him.

# Or even going as far as beating him up.

On the other the Politically dangerous party (PDP) has been the only party threatening with death from the beginning.

If this info is true I wouldn't have to look far. Prime suspects will be

#Asari Dokubo
#Ayodele Fayose.

But for now MODs pls shutdown this thread until we get a credible source.

Cc: seun, obinoscopy, Nwangke
Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by frankyychiji(f): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
Sorry to cut short your celebration, there is no crack within the walls of the progressives. It's a family affair and has been resolved, thanks to the intervention some of well meaning people of this forum. As for FeBuhari 14, that is a forgone issue as Buhari will be elected. What we should be talking is how to contribute ideas to the Buhari-led government in order to help him achieve result at the end of his 4years tenure.
Oh please spare me your sermons already. You are one of the lazy jobless Nigerians blaming Gej all over town for their woes. You should have taken advantage of YOUWIN to get yourself gainfully employed rather than coming to NL everyday to spew rubbish against Nigeria's best with the hope that you will be noticed and picked up by Liar Mohammed to assist him in his inglorious campaign of calumny and after which you would be rewarded with some of their ill gotten wealth!! You are just wasting your time bro cos all you will do is to join in the lamentations with your weeping general after February 14th.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by Montaque(m): 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
If this is true,I will just say that this man shouldn't have seen untimely death if wisdom has been applied in handling this matter. He was placed,by unwise move,in the eye of a national storm.
Gmb should have shown his result at the onset of this saga,or should have sorted himself out behind doors before making that public statement last week.
But when he discovered that the certificate was not with the Military,he made a statement that he has written to the school to make it available,thus all machinery planned against compromising the military was now propelled against that powerless man.
RIP sir,you served your nation.
Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Shydon:
The principal of Government Secondary School Katsina, Alh. Isyaku Bello who released the result of General Muhammadu Buhari despite all odds has been Killed few hours ago. The threats to the Principal's life has been on the media recently.
May his soul rest in peace.
shut up. Can you without doubt prove the authenticity of the news or are u reporting based on hearsay. It's news like this that sets the country on fire.
Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
shachris:
i wont be surprised if it happens. That has always being their hallmark. Militancy, boko haram and now these. PDP should just leave already.
just shut up already. Do you have any evidence to back up the crap you just uttered above. Since apc came on board in this country with that change mantra, it has been from one bad news to the other.I just wish this election can come and go today so that apc will be put in their proper. I wonder why a group of people will be so happy whenever any misfortune befalls the country just so that you might seize power through blackmail. Anyone who rejoices in the misfortune of the president, and uses such to campaign, will be visited with worse calamity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
gists:
This is not in defence of barcanista.
But sometimes I wonder why we trust politicians this much. Nothing is beyond politicians - All politicians are a$$-holes, some are just more of an a$$hole than others.

I have seen "false flags" around the world so many times that I have lost count. The PDP controls the military forces, but under its very watch in a state under emergency rule, over 200 girls were kidnapped by BH evading all check points and not even a hot-pursuit was made. The same PDP turned around to blame APC for sponsoring BH. Myself and many people online and real life believed that some pdp elements (with or without gej's knowledge/approval) are behind BH in order to blame it on the opposition and to prevent elections in the troubled zone. While many questioned the rationale/logic behind pdp discrediting its own government, a lot of people don't find it difficult to believe and that it actually makes sense! Blame it on opposition (who is already battling with the false tag of being an islamic party) to get sympathy from the people while at the same time prevent or at least reduce the number of votes to the opposition in that area.

So if one is not overly partisan, and it "make sense" for pdp to be behind BH inline with the logic of raising false flag to blame it on your enemy, I just like barcanista, will not be in a hurry to absorb APC for this evil act (I sincerely hope this is just another false rumour).

However, if I was the APC member trying to blackmail pdp, I probably will go with options as highlighted by jorlons below. The reason is simple: I won't kill someone that can give information/facts in support/defence of my goal. But then, I am not a politician so I am not as evil as they are.

Bottom line, both parties remain suspects until proven otherwise.

My father is a retired police officer/investigator. While in service, we do discuss about some investigations. Sometimes, the person they never suspected turns out to be culprit of a particular crime. One lesson I learnt is never to restrict investigations, make it as broad as possible so as to explore other areas that may help the investigation.
I don't believe in conspiracy theory, I believe in logical reasoning. It is very easy to conclude that #TeamGEJ or PDP killed him because he came to Buhari's defence, but what is the likelihood? What are other considerations?. However we can't rule a situation where a certain supporter of the government assassinate the dude but without the backing of the government. The likelihood here is slim, but like I said it musnt be ruled out completely.

Jorlons said "Do I think progressive will want to harm him". I was very clear when I said if the killer was a member of the APC or a Buhari fan, he must have done such without the backing of the General and the Buhari camp. That is because the Principal has played an important role and the buhari team will want to ensure that nothing is done to him. However, a fan of Buhari may decide to kill him so as to manipulate people's mind to blame the Presidency and the PDP. This is likely, because we will be insincere if we are to deny the politics of death and blackmail that we play here in Nigeria. I am not saying it is what happened, but investigations shouldn't be restricted.
I also mentioned anti-Jonathan opposition in PDP and other parties, this is also very likely. I will explain more if disputed.

My point is that investigation shouldn't be restricted.
Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
Zenimart:
just shut up already. Do you have any evidence to back up the crap you just uttered above. Since apc came on board in this country with that change mantra, it has been from one bad news to the other.I just wish this election can come and go today so that apc will be put in their proper. I wonder why a group of people will be so happy whenever any misfortune befalls the country just so that you might seize power through blackmail. Anyone who rejoices in the misfortune of the president, and uses such to campaign, will be visited with worse calamity.

Since APC, everything that should have just being swept underneath the carpet is coming to the shore. To your paymaster, misfortune is his living grace. Tell me once again how he got to the post of the presidency.
Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by mrborntodoit: 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
The number one point, though least likely among the three, yet cannot be ruled out. Investigations should never be restricted if we are to expect result. As for who stand to gain more, I don't think any of them does. While APC supporters will seek to make people see it as an attempt to silent anything that will vindicate them, the PDP supporters will want people to see it as an attempt to blackmail the President and the party. At the end, both have to explain to the public. It benefit no one.

I am very careful when taking position on issues like this, because of God and my conscience.

Oga ade, it's more beneficiary to APC to attract sympathetic votes for the upcoming election. One can easily liken it to the ragging bokoharam menace
Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by gbabs64(m): 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
The school principal is hale and hearty. Got this from a reliable source in Katsina. May he live long and fulfill all the good he desire.
Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by bukjam: 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
squaddy:
If this story is true,then I have no doubt in my mind that his death is masterminded by members of the Apc(same as the death threats no doubt) to get sympathy votes,smear more dirt on Gej and of course,eliminate any possibility of finding out the truth about the forged certficate from the said principal.

You really need to stop watching nollywood movies. :| undecided
Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by Pangea: 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sometimes I come online to read comments and I sometimes end up almost smashing my phone due to either the raving insanity or dumbness of some posters.
How did we get to this level?
A man released the result of the opposition presidential candidate and some imbeciles are here pointing fingers at the man who had the most to gain if the man is alive!

You don't need the Scotland yard to know this is the work of PDP ! 
They had the most to gain because the result is what they believe is their most potent weapon against Buhari!
Hence their madness in the issue.
I'm sure they tried to bribe the man to recant and he refused, hence taking his life.
Of course they can kill the principal but they should also be prepared to kill the database of Cambridge and those who work there to effectively discredit the released result.

Bloody murderers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Oga ade, it's more beneficiary to APC to attract sympathetic votes for the upcoming election. One can easily liken it to the ragging bokoharam menace
Oga Musiwa, I disagree oooooo
Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by mrborntodoit: 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
Oga Musiwa, I disagree oooooo

Oga ade, why do you disagree? Any tangible reason?
Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by stanza(m): 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Amusing. See who was listed as part of most beautiful transgender people in Hollywood. http://infocong..com/2015/01/see-who-was-listed-as-part-of-most.html
Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by digitsolution: 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
I believe this news is false. People shouldn't toy with a thing like this because of the need to divert traffic to a blog or website. This is highly dangerous.......

Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by Idrismusty97(m): 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
No authentic source for now except osundefender and some blogs. It may be true after all.
www.nigeriaheadlines.com/news/breaking-news-principal-who-released-buharis-result-reportedly-killed
Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by fallout87: 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Idrismusty97:
No authentic source for now except osundefender and some blogs. It may be true after all.
www.nigeriaheadlines.com/news/breaking-news-principal-who-released-buharis-result-reportedly-killed

Osun defender is an APC mouthpiece.

If this isn't true, I know for certain the APC is behind the rumors. If they are the ones behind the rumors, it says everything of how they think and what they're planning.
Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by stanza(m): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fear not!!! 2015 Presidential Elections is Violence Free Oyedep Declares. http://infocong..com/2015/01/2015-presidential-elections-is-violence.html
Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by Whobedatte(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
lorddannie:
It is most probable that he was attacked by Buhari's henchmen who thought or felt he did a very poor job that has worsen the plight and predicament of their demigod.

Everybody knows that the attempt to deceive Nigerians with a fake and forged statement of result was childishly executed and has brought shame and possible charges for perjury, forgery, deliberate misrepresentation, etc on the clueless semi-illiterate and self acclaimed incorruptible.

Nigerians now know who the real Mr. Clueless is.

Nigerians say no to assassination!

GEJ till 2019You &logic r parallel lines that can never meet

Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by squaddy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Idrismusty97:
How old are you?

11 now move on...typical of APC e-thugs
bukjam:

You really need to stop watching nollywood movies. :| undecided

Okay heard you.
Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by squaddy(m): 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
notoriousbabe:
pls spare us that bullsh......t

You have been noticed.
Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by squaddy(m): 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
gen2briz:

Must you always reason with you an*s......For God sake.

I'm sorry you must be confusing me with your father.

1 Like

Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by squaddy(m): 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
gabriel212:

I thought you were born with brain but you had successfully prove you were born without brain.
Even pastor Adeboye can not deliver you from your intellectual death sentence. may your brain rest in peace!
in December wen the pdp bus were burnt in Jos people were crying out that it was masterminded by the APC until the truth came out. Also, wen the convoy of gej were stoned in Bauchi APC was blamed until the truth surfaced now it's the principal dearh (if it's true) who should we blame is it not the man whose had threatened GMB with death? n d one who was so bent to damaged the GMB integrity? therefore,
If this news is true, Fayose n ffk are to be held responsible coz they were bent to destroy the credibility of GMB.

Sir I humbly request that you go Bleep yourself. Thank you very much.
Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by squaddy(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
bamidele029:

Even if Buhari dies you will say it was orchestrated by APC angry you PDP paid trolls will sink to any level to divert attention from the real perpetrators PDP pigs angry

PDP paid troll? Mister please check my posts and you will notice that I hardly make comments on political issues but this stage play right here is one too many.

I can see you are so pained that I do not share sentiments with you on this issue. Well too bad n.i..a I still have my thinking caps on and I will advice you make use of that housing unit which rests on your neck cuz it is supposed to contain a brain.
Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by gen2briz(m): 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
squaddy:

I'm sorry you must be confusing me with my father.

Fixed
Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by kalamayat: 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Why is everything about Buhari always end with blood and sorrow...?

Nothing good has never comes out of Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Montaque:
If this is true,I will just say that this man shouldn't have seen untimely death if wisdom has been applied in handling this matter. He was placed,by unwise move,in the eye of a national storm.
Gmb should have shown his result at the onset of this saga,or should have sorted himself out behind doors before making that public statement last week.
But when he discovered that the certificate was not with the Military,he made a statement that he has written to the school to make it available,thus all machinery planned against compromising the military was now propelled against that powerless man.
RIP sir,you served your nation.
Why should any candidate be pressurized to publish his certificate?
Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by Ahmedie25(m): 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
This is just another rumor from selfish people just to cause anarchy, d principal is alive & healthy, I just confirmed it .

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Breaking News..50 Russian Fighter Jets Bombing Turkish Capital Ankara / Oyo APC Splinter Group ‘unity Forum’ Joins ADC / Tribunal: Ganduje, Abba, Tambuwal, Aliyu Know Fate Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.