Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,128 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago (8832 Views)

Unconfirmed Report Indicates Shekau’s ‘capture’ / Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe / Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by notoriousbabe: 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
squaddy:

You have been noticed.
thank you
Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by Collynzo419: 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ahmedie25:
This is just another rumor from selfish people just to cause anarchy, d principal is alive & healthy, I just confirmed it .

Are you sure?

Can u share your source
Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by Montaque(m): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Why should any candidate be pressurized to publish his certificate?
section 141(1)g CFRN
Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by cuteboy2: 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
How true is this "news"? If true, there are three possibilities...

1. He was killed by the President's footsoldiers so as to "teach him a lesson" or
2. He was killed by an anti-Jonathan element to blackmail the President. Or
3. He was killed by a rival who had personal beef with him, but took advantage of the political situation to avoid suspiction.

POSSIBILITY
The first is somehow unlikely as there are other ways a government "deal" with perceived enemies other than killing especially when the situation is of this magnetude. If this is the case, the perpetrator may be one of the President's foot-soldiers but without the endorsement of the President or his team.

The second is very likely to happen, especially with the kind of politics of blackmail and desperation we play here. However, the anti-Jonathan element that may have carried done it could be a member of the PDP, APC or any other party. If the perpetrator is an APC member, It is likely that he did it without the backing of the Buhari Camp, because the principal was helpful to Buhari's cause in putting record straight.

The third is also very likely to happen.

The onus lies on the Police....

*i hope the news is false though*

I always take great delight when someone tries to marshal logical reasoning to explain situations like this. Kudos @barcanista.

I believe personally that the release of that Statement Result has done more damage to Buhari's integrity and credibility, but not his candidacy or eligibility to stand election. I maintain that it was an ill-thought and poor strategy to have hurriedly released that Statement Result with all the amateurish errors which GMB detractors seized upon.

With the above in mind, my gut feeling is that Option #2 is more plausible. Though in my thinking, their reasons may be three-fold:

(i) Blackmail GEJ.
(ii) Revenge on the School Principal. GMB's ardent supporters in the core North will think the Principal's action has instead of helping GMB, actually hurt him further.
(iii) Send a strong signal to every other school official connected to Buhari's early education to keep sealed lips.

Why do I say this? Examination centres, or schools who present candidates cannot authenticate results and scores of candidates in situations like this where the original certificate cannot be traced. That is the duty of the examination body, in this case, University of Cambridge.

A simple letter to University of Cambridge by GMB Campaign organisation would have been sufficient.

If releasing the Buhari's Statement of Result worked against GEJ's chances, why would he go ahead to assassinate someone who helped his cause? This is rather illogical.

Secondly, among all of GEJ's enemies/opponents who poses the greatest threat to his electoral fortunes?? That is the person he would assassinate. If we are to make up a list, the following seems plausible in order of threat:

1. Tinubu (finances & strategy)
2. Lai Mohammed (strategy & organisation)
3. Rotimi Amaechi (nuisance factor/irritant)

If you knock off the 1st two, APC as we know it today will not exist. Period.
Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by ngoziiwenofu1: 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
these was just made up to spoil, dent, destroy the image of PDP members. it's the handiwork of APC people.
APC soon you will rest your case. How many days to go?
They will vote you people out.
PDP all the way.
Vote PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by Shydon(m): 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
The principal is hale and hearty..this report should be discarded. I wonder where this unfortunate rumour emanated from.
May God see us through this election in one piece. Least I forget, Next Month is feBUHARI!!!

http://leadership.ng/news/politics/406465/katsina-college-principal-dead
Re: An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago by Obinoscopy(m): 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4)

"Jibrin Fled Nigeria To Avoid Prosecution" - Hembe, Lawmaker Said / Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria / Lagos PDP Accuses Secondus Of Disobeying Court Order, Causing Crisis In Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.