Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] - Phones (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] (205353 Views)

How To Download Paid Apps Free On Playstore [best Method] / How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by yubiman(m): 10:26am On May 04, 2015
Does the Walkman app work on Non-XPeria Phones ? Cos it didn't work for me
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by J0nyb0y(m): 11:06am On May 04, 2015
Stancity:
FIND YOUR WAY wink wink

http://www.apk20.com/apk/222164/start
Thanks for this, but it doesn't seem to work.. it crashes after saving. 'Mp3 tag has stopped working' and the file is not changed...
Can you get me another one? Thanks for your time..
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:11pm On May 04, 2015
[b]Coolify Apk

Don't envy your friends' iPhone, With Coolify, your Android rooted devices are cooler than iPhone and lasting as the first day you have it!

Coolify help you to cool your rooted devices down when you are not using them or your devices are charging in an original and unique way!

Coolify will give you the unique experience:
1. Keep your device Normal temperature
2. One-Click Optimization;
3. Coolify is nearly transparent! Set and forget!
4. The simple user interface and without major uncomfortable impact on user experience;
5. Never need to deal with the complexity and risk;
6. Support Immersive mode
7. Temp in status bar by Xposed

At last, Coolify do need a background persistent cooling service to cool down when you are not actively using them. It is designed and implemented in extremely light-weight. and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption when this service in Background.

Live for cooling down, Just download it!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4vmzv1zysvppfyz/com.onexuan.coolify-4.2.7-APK4Fun.com.apk?dl=0

[/b]
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Joshkid(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2015
yubiman:
Does the Walkman app work on Non-XPeria Phones ? Cos it didn't work for me
Yeah...its working on mine!
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 04, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
I've added yhu sincee
Still waiting to be added 08093173005
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 04, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ ✔ ✔ ✔
Pls add 08093173005
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Sebastiane(m): 6:28am On May 05, 2015
Oxasbi:

Pls add 08093173005
add 08059226678 as well
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Seamareggae(m): 12:22pm On May 05, 2015
Bros... Pls is there any way I can be able to view my first set of Gmail inbox instead of having to scroll down cos it would take me hours since I have thousands of unread emails...

Thanks and God bless you
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by funkyjms: 12:32pm On May 05, 2015
Seamareggae:
Bros... Pls is there any way I can be able to view my first set of Gmail inbox instead of having to scroll down cos it would take me hours since I have thousands of unread emails...

Thanks and God bless you

What do you mean?
Mails are automatically sorted by date and time.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Seamareggae(m): 12:54pm On May 05, 2015
funkyjms:

What do you mean?
Mails are automatically sorted by date and time.
I want to check my emails of 2012...and i have over 2000 emails... Finding it hard to get to 2012...any help would be appreciated
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 05, 2015
add me up 08066778574 pls
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by funkyjms: 1:24pm On May 05, 2015
Seamareggae:

I want to check my emails of 2012...and i have over 2000 emails... Finding it hard to get to 2012...any help would be appreciated

Emails of 2012? I guess you're looking for a particular mail. You can search for the mail if you know any word peculiar to the subject or body of the mail.

Alternatively, there's a feature under the settings that allows you to set the number of mails to be displayed at once. Provided you're on PC and going by the number of mails you have, you can set it to hundred. In 20 to 30 flips, you should get there. That's the sacrifice you gotta pay for not tidying up your box!grin
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Seamareggae(m): 9:31am On May 06, 2015
funkyjms:

Emails of 2012? I guess you're looking for a particular mail. You can search for the mail if you know any word peculiar to the subject or body of the mail.

Alternatively, there's a feature under the settings that allows you to set the number of mails to be displayed at once. Provided you're on PC and going by the number of mails you have, you can set it to hundred. In 20 to 30 flips, you should get there. That's the sacrifice you gotta pay for not tidying up your box!grin
Lol... Thanks man... Done deal...
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:48pm On May 06, 2015
[b]Total Recall 1.9.36 [paid]

Description
Total Recall is by far the most Popular Call Recorder on the Planet and has been since 2004. It's the ONLY Call Recording App that's been been used by literally MILLIONS of users across multiple OS's in every country across the globe, and the only Cross Platform Compatible Call Recorder that can record calls on not only Android, but also Nokia Nokia Symbian, Symbian^3 & Meego smart phones. >>> Galaxy S2 Users (especially if running ICS/4.0) go here! Contact us with your order number & IMEI and we'll gladly register this build for you free of charge https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.killermobile.totalrecall.s2.trial Sure there's cheaper Call Recorders out there, but they lack the FEATURES, FREQUENT UPDATES & SUPPORT that we have to offer. Ad-Based apps kill your batter in hours & run up expensive data charges. Plus, Total Recall is one of the few Call Recorders that actually records from the LINE not the MIC (on compatible devices). Total Recall Call Recorder Key Features | > Feature Packed & Easy to Use > The Only Cross Platform Compatible Mobile Call Recorder on the Market > We were the first and still one of the only Call Recording Apps to fully support the Samsung Galaxy S2 (i9100 & T989 variants) > Supports full two sided call recording (directly from the LINE NOT the MIC!) on more devices than any other recorder on the Packed with Every Call Recording Feature You Need! > Record Your Calls Automatically Or Manually > Record All Calls, Incoming Calls, Outgoing Calls or only Certain Numbers or Contacts > Widget for quick recording of voice notes (perfect for Lectures, Meetings, Classes, Memos, Reminders) > Recorded Calls & Audio include thes Contact Name/Number, Date, Time & More. Easily Rename clips to whatever you want > Recopd in AMR, WAV, MP4 & 3GPP formats > Play back recorded calls directly from the app > Manually or Automatically Send/Upload your recorded audio & calls via Gmail or to your Evernote Account --------------- IMPORTANT NOTES --------------- ** Not currently compatible with ICS (OS 4.0) unless using certain Custom ROMS ** Download our full featured 14 day Trial version prior to purchasing (uninstall prior to updating to the full version) ** Confirm the legality of call recording in your local jurisdiction prior to use. ** Not all Android devices are capable of Call Recording while others may only support recording via the Microphone, which can sometimes be improved by putting the call on speakerphone. Please test prior to purchase ** Some devices will be unable to record calls while using a Bluetooth Headset or Handsfree car kit, however an option is available to automatically not record calls while using a BT device.

http://www.apkhere.com/down/com.killermobile.totalrecall.trial_1.9.36_paid

[/b]
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Joshkid(m): 1:20am On May 07, 2015
I nid link for b1 achiever pro version pls..?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by iceberryose(m): 2:58am On May 07, 2015
αɗɗ υρ 09030492590
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by syphs(m): 6:32am On May 07, 2015
07069171513 someone pls add me
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Stancity(m): 6:50am On May 07, 2015
Joshkid:
I nid link for b1 achiever pro version pls..?
here we go!

www35.zippyshare.com/v/70757597/file.html

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Joshkid(m): 8:01am On May 07, 2015
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Stancity(m): 8:15am On May 07, 2015
Joshkid:
smileytnx
Dont mention
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by bennito: 1:59pm On May 07, 2015
Please can I be added to the group chat. 07051757195
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by 4lashy(m): 9:43pm On May 07, 2015
Please, add me up 08068728020
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by yungprince05: 11:37pm On May 07, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Sowie bro

Forget bout the yamgo tv

Try mobdro

The one i posted... Please drop ur nos
OK add to whatsapp 08107000656
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:31am On May 08, 2015

Hellooo Fam...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . My regards to y'all

It's my time.... And this time I've got a sis Who's contesting for miss nairaland 2015 edition

She is an epitome of beauty... Intelligent, Motherly, Down to earth.. Witty.. Natural in her way of life

*She's what yhy ghuys need to represent nl online and offline..*

Please ghuys help me campaign and vote for Miss Tohpahz for Miss Nairaland 2015

Thanks y'all... God Bless..

www.nairaland.com/tohpahz

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by LeJeun3: 8:09am On May 08, 2015

T is for Tested
O is for Original
H is for Heroine
P is for Pretty
A is for Angelic
H is for Humble
Z is for Zealous

And altogether is?

TOHPAHZ!!!

Miss Tohpahz for Miss NL 2015!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by justice4all234: 8:29am On May 08, 2015
Please add me to the group chat 08039598611
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:17am On May 08, 2015
justice4all234:
Please add me to the group chat 08039598611

I will... Remember to vote for tohpahz thanks

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Stancity(m): 11:25am On May 08, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

I will... Remember to vote for tohpahz thanks
Teach me something and you no gree... Na to dey follow gal for yansh u sabi.. Mkpiundecided
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Joshkid(m): 11:25am On May 08, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Hellooo Fam...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . My regards to y'all

It's my time.... And this time I've got a sis Who's contesting for miss nairaland 2015 edition

She is an epitome of beauty... Intelligent, Motherly, Down to earth.. Witty.. Natural in her way of life

*She's what yhy ghuys need to represent nl online and offline..*

Please ghuys help me campaign and vote for Miss Tohpahz for Miss Nairaland 2015

Thanks y'all... God Bless..

Since it's coming from u...I 100% ready to vote!smiley...But hw do we vote for her?

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (87) (Reply)

How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte / Infinix Hot Note Pro