Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,061 members, 7,852,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] - Phones (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] (206148 Views)

How To Download Paid Apps Free On Playstore [best Method] / How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by buccal(m): 11:47am On May 14, 2015
pls iv got a prob here.no matter Hw hard I try to install bbm on my HTC incredible s,it never installs.its says I shld be connected to a network even when I av data.I tried different versions its still the same.pls i will be happy if you can help.
@jaykaymacbachz cc jalonking
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by grinface98(m): 1:00pm On May 14, 2015
Stancity:
you must have installed a malicious app that ruin your phone..
It will be nice if you gv a total review of how the whole ish started
The problem started when I installed xposed installer. After installing gravity box(kk), I rebooted my fone. I tweaked the phone to my satisfaction but when I rebooted for me to see the changes, I saw a message pop up on my screen saying "Unfortunately system UI has stopped" . When I deleted xposed & gravity box, everything was fine again. Later that night, I received over 70 apps from my friend thru flash share. I installed all but two coz I had both already. I immediately had a call but couldn't see Accept or reject on the screen. All I saw was "Unfortunately, dialer has stopped"
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Stancity(m): 1:06pm On May 14, 2015
grinface98:
The problem started when I installed xposed installer. After installing gravity box(kk), I rebooted my fone. I tweaked the phone to my satisfaction but when I rebooted for me to see the changes, I saw a message pop up on my screen saying "Unfortunately system UI has stopped" . When I deleted xposed & gravity box, everything was fine again. Later that night, I received over 70 apps from my friend thru flash share. I installed all but two coz I had both already. I immediately had a call but couldn't see Accept or reject on the screen. All I saw was "Unfortunately, dialer has stopped"
Just do a factory and you are good to go.. I know its hard but do it and have the peace of mind..
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by grinface98(m): 1:45pm On May 14, 2015
Stancity:
Just do a factory and you are good to go.. I know its hard but do it and have the peace of mind..
I av just done factory reset but the problem persists. I'm not sure it even formatted coz I still have the soft key at d bottom of my screen. Even d font I was using is still there. Help me sir
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Stancity(m): 2:02pm On May 14, 2015
grinface98:
I av just done factory reset but the problem persists. I'm not sure it even formatted coz I still have the soft key at d bottom of my screen. Even d font I was using is still there. Help me sir
did u install CWM and also a backup??
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by grinface98(m): 2:11pm On May 14, 2015
Stancity:
did u install CWM and also a backup??
yes I did it through mobile uncle yesterday
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Stancity(m): 2:37pm On May 14, 2015
grinface98:
yes I did it through mobile uncle yesterday
Like seriously, u installed Cwm with Mobile uncle tool
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by grinface98(m): 3:13pm On May 14, 2015
Stancity:
Not so sure about dat but I read something about backup ish on the net yesterday and followed the steps

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by oevenme(m): 3:22pm On May 14, 2015
@STANCITY, Please help me with the link to download Evernote (PAID, CRACKED ) 7.0.4 version.
Best regard
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by dljbd1(m): 3:56pm On May 14, 2015
oevenme:
@STANCITY, Please help me with the link to download Evernote (PAID, CRACKED ) 7.0.4 version.
Best regard

swaggzo:
*APP NOTICE**

>>> EVERNOTE

I LIKE TO TAKE NOTES ON MY PHONE.
I LIKE TO JOT DOWN THINGS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, SO I KEEP THEM IN MIND, AND NOT FORGET IMPORTANT PLANS.
I LIKE TO WRITE PUNCH LINES WHEN EVER THE MUSIC WAVE HITS MY HEAD.
I LIKE TO MAKE BUDGET OF THE THINGS I NEED TO DO, OR BUY, FOR THE DAY, AND THE WEEK, SO I DON'T END UP MESSING THINGS UP.
THE WHOLE LOTS OF TRASH YOU SAVE IN YOUR DRAFT MESSAGES, ARE ORGANIZED IN MY EVERNOTE.
I EITHER TYPE WITH MY KEYBOARD OR USE MY OWN HANDWRITING TO TAKE NOTES BY DRAWING ON MY SCREEN.

IF YOU LIKE THE THINGS I LIKE TO DO, THIS IS THE APP FOR YOU.
NEWEST VERSION, EVERNOTE.

SIZE IS ABOUT 21 MB

http://m.apkhere.com/app/com.evernote
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by oevenme(m): 4:32pm On May 14, 2015
[quote author=dljbd1 post=33734378
Have gotten this sir, this is not the premium version or how can unlock it?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Seamareggae(m): 4:34pm On May 14, 2015
Pls how do i stop i have insufficient space on my android device when trying to download from playstore...

Want to download the new simple server on playstore...

Thanks and God bless you
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by swaggzo(m): 4:48pm On May 14, 2015
Stancity:

STAN
I JUST REBOOTED MY PHONE THIS AFTERNOON, AND STATRTED TO SEE THIS "UNFORTUNATELY, SYSTEM UI HAS STOPPED " POPPING UP EVERY SECOND.
I PRESS OK AND IT POPS UP AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. .
MY STATUS BAR APPEARING AND DISAPPEARING WITH EVERY POP UP.. . EVERY SECOND. I'VE NEVER HAD SUCH A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE MAN..
I'VE BEEN ON GOOGLE ALL DAY, NO HELP.
WHO KNOWS HOW TO WORK THIS THING?
IT STARTED JUST AFTER I REBOOTED MY PHONE TODAY.
I REMOVED BATTERY, WIPED CACHE, .... SAME ISH!
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by grinface98(m): 5:01pm On May 14, 2015
swaggzo:

STAN
I JUST REBOOTED MY PHONE THIS AFTERNOON, AND STATRTED TO SEE THIS "UNFORTUNATELY, SYSTEM UI HAS STOPPED " POPPING UP EVERY SECOND.
MY STATUS BAR APPEARING AND DISAPPEARING WITH EVERY POP UP.. . EVERY SECOND. I'VE NEVER HAD SUCH A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE MAN..
Same with me but after I deleted xposed and GravityBox, it stopped. Now I av an even more difficult problem ; Music and dialer aren't opening again. Formated my fone but still the same thing
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by oluwapoju(m): 5:36pm On May 14, 2015
grinface98:
Same with me but after I deleted xposed and GravityBox, it stopped. Now I av an even more difficult problem ; Music and dialer aren't opening again. Formated my fone but still the same thing
try clear emmc at the factory reset
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by swaggzo(m): 5:44pm On May 14, 2015
grinface98:

I just disabled xposed
Same issue
It just started moments back.
Let me uninstall exposed and the rest..
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by swaggzo(m): 5:48pm On May 14, 2015
SAME TRASH!!
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Stancity(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2015
grinface98:
Not so sure about dat but I read something about backup ish on the net yesterday and followed the steps
Always ask before embarking on any adventure.. Now u don take ur hand send ur phn to Hell undecided
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by grinface98(m): 6:23pm On May 14, 2015
Stancity:
Always ask before embarking on any adventure.. Now u don take ur hand send ur phn to Hell undecided
brother pls wat do u mean. Pls i nid ur help. Pls!
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by callydon(m): 7:01pm On May 14, 2015
swaggzo:

STAN

Jst reboot into recovery n wipe everything that's wipeable, clear "cache", "data", "emmc", also do d "restore system n data"...
if everything is cleared/wiped, u shud have ur phone as a new phone.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Stancity(m): 7:08pm On May 14, 2015
grinface98:
brother pls wat do u mean. Pls i nid ur help. Pls!
Its always advisable to do a back up and had it been u did, it could have been a lot easier to restore ur phn back to its senses but as it is right now, u need to re-load ur rom.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by callydon(m): 7:13pm On May 14, 2015
guys if ur phone proves un-operatable because of any of d above issues, jst press n good ur power button, when d options show up, press n hold on d "power off" that shows, from there u can reboot ur phone into "safe mode". This will let u operate ur phone without all d apps u installed by urself, and from there u can go to settings DELETE any app u think is responsible for what's happening to ur phone.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by grinface98(m): 7:13pm On May 14, 2015
Stancity:
Its always advisable to do a back up and had it been u did, it could have been a lot easier to restore ur phn back to its senses but as it is right now, u need to re-load ur rom.
How do I do that sir? Or in a nutshell, it is bricked?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Stancity(m): 7:23pm On May 14, 2015
grinface98:
How do I do that sir? Or in a nutshell, it is bricked?
You need a pc and some files.. Your phone isnt bricked by some system files are malfunctioning and since u have cleared every every and no show, next is tö reload ur phn rom and it will be owk
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by grinface98(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2015
Stancity:
You need a pc and some files.. Your phone isnt bricked by some system files are malfunctioning and since u have cleared every every and no show, next is tö reload ur phn rom and it will be owk
I'm actually dead. isn't it? A four day old fone for dat matter. ah! God!!
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by grinface98(m): 7:34pm On May 14, 2015
callydon:
guys if ur phone proves un-operatable because of any of d above issues, jst press n good ur power button, when d options show up, press n hold on d "power off" that shows, from there u can reboot ur phone into "safe mode". This will let u operate ur phone without all d apps u installed by urself, and from there u can go to settings DELETE any app u think is responsible for what's happening to ur phone.
I get ur point sir but d problem is dat I don't know the useless app causing this trash. Any help on that sir?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by callydon(m): 9:02pm On May 14, 2015
grinface98:
I get ur point sir but d problem is dat I don't know the useless app causing this trash. Any help on that sir?
I think what u shud do is to uninstall all recent apps u installed.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by grinface98(m): 9:35pm On May 14, 2015
callydon:

I think what u shud do is to uninstall all recent apps u installed.
I think d problem is d kinguser on my phone. I have deleted it several times but keeps coming back.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by grinface98(m): 9:36pm On May 14, 2015
Stancity:
Bro pls show me the way. I need you to help me out sir. Just tell me what to do
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by callydon(m): 9:45pm On May 14, 2015
grinface98:
I think d problem is d kinguser on my phone. I have deleted it several times but keeps coming back.
If u r sure it's d kinguser in phone then u shud uninstall it, but u shud note that kinguser CANNOT be uninstalled d normal way cos it's ALWAYS installed as a system app. what u have to do is to get an app like "root explorer". Use it n navigate to system/app, then from there u shud delete d kinguser.

NB: Be careful.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by deleo16(m): 10:22pm On May 14, 2015
please is there a firewall app for non rooted phones that works well
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Stancity(m): 10:31pm On May 14, 2015
grinface98:
Bro pls show me the way. I need you to help me out sir. Just tell me what to do
i wasnt able to get infinix hot note stock rom online so you could download and flash. eem, can you reboot into recovery?

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (87) (Reply)

How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte / Infinix Hot Note Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.