Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Marry Your Best Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marry Your Best Friend (1610 Views)

Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... / Is It Wrong To Marry Your Cousin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry Your Best Friend by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 25, 2015
“Marry your best friend. Marry someone who you wouldn’t mind waking up to every day for the rest of your life.

The one who makes you glad to be alive. Marry someone who drives you crazy.

The one who frustrates you. The one who calms
you. Marry the one you don’t mind fighting with, because they will be fair about it.

Don’t marry someone who gives their ego more importance, than they give you. Marry someone who
makes you the best version of yourself. The one who believes in you, even when you don’t. The one who stands by you, through thick and thin.

Marry someone you can’t imagine your life without. Marry the one you are insanely in love with & the one who is insanely in love with you. Marry the one
who knows what you want to say, when you’re too tired to say it with words.

MARRY SOMEONE WHO REMINDS YOU OF YOUR CREATOR The one you can spend comfortable silences with from time to time. Marry your soul mate.

Marry your best friend & above all NEVER, I mean NEVER get married cos "she got married or he has kids, I think I need a wife". Don't marry cos ur bestie did, ain't ever gonna do that. Marry for the love of God. #No rush #Easy on it#Gracias

6 Likes

Re: Marry Your Best Friend by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
Op, lovely is what this write-up is.
Re: Marry Your Best Friend by ihedinobi2: 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
And if he/she doesn't want to marry you?

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Best Friend by Odillz: 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
I will do all these when I grow up sad
Re: Marry Your Best Friend by onegig(m): 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
ihedinobi2:
And if he/she doesn't want to marry you?

Why won't he?

If he no gree. Tie am rope and drag to the altar. cheesy

@op. Cool points but easier said, finding such "best friend" na im be wahala.
Re: Marry Your Best Friend by ihedinobi2: 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
onegig:

Why won't he?

Lol. Abi. Abeg just change best friends ni and marry the next one.
Re: Marry Your Best Friend by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mattkent:
“Marry your best friend. Marry someone who you wouldn’t mind waking up to every day for the rest of your life.

The one who makes you glad to be alive. Marry someone who drives you crazy.

The one who frustrates you. The one who calms
you. Marry the one you don’t mind fighting with, because they will be fair about it.

Don’t marry someone who gives their ego more importance, than they give you. Marry someone who
makes you the best version of yourself. The one who believes in you, even when you don’t. The one who stands by you, through thick and thin.

Marry someone you can’t imagine your life without. Marry the one you are insanely in love with & the one who is insanely in love with you. Marry the one
who knows what you want to say, when you’re too tired to say it with words.

MARRY SOMEONE WHO REMINDS YOU OF YOUR CREATOR The one you can spend comfortable silences with from time to time. Marry your soul mate.

Marry your best friend & above all NEVER, I mean NEVER get married cos "she got married or he has kids, I think I need a wife". Don't marry cos ur bestie did, ain't ever gonna do that. Marry for the love of God. #No rush #Easy on it#Gracias

shocked shocked shocked
undecided undecided
Re: Marry Your Best Friend by onegig(m): 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
ihedinobi2:

Lol. Abi. Abeg just change best friends ni and marry the next one.

You are a genuis. cheesy

Abi..One's spouse is ones best friend. So just find another and make your best.

Problem solved.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Best Friend by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

shocked shocked shocked
undecided undecided

Watizit?
Re: Marry Your Best Friend by mgbeketoto: 12:20am On Jan 26, 2015
Marriage?
Hmmmmmmmm. . .
Best friend or otherwise. . . .extremely undesirable to moi.
I ONLY LOVE THE CERTIFICATES AND CHILDREN. . . kiss

Being with just one person for my entire life is TOTALLY UNTHINKABLE! kiss

Most importantly. . . LIFE MEANS GOING THROUGH MANY PHASES.

I have reached the final phase. . . LOVING MYSELF THE MOST!!!!

Try to get there! cool

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Best Friend by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2015
mgbeketoto:
Marriage?
Hmmmmmmmm. . .
Best friend or otherwise. . . .extremely undesirable to moi.
I ONLY LOVE THE CERTIFICATES AND CHILDREN. . . kiss

Being with just one person for my entire life is TOTALLY UNTHINKABLE! kiss

Most importantly. . . LIFE MEANS GOING THROUGH MANY PHASES.

I have reached the final phase. . . LOVING MYSELF THE MOST!!!!

Try to get there! cool

Youre sayin this cos youve not met her yet....wen u meet her dont forget to open a thread for her...n do alert moi
Re: Marry Your Best Friend by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 26, 2015
onegig:

Why won't he?

I no go lie...e hard small sha...most times it happens wit someone youve known since childhood...or frm secondary skul till uni while still in same neighborhood
Re: Marry Your Best Friend by mgbeketoto: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mattkent:

Youre sayin this cos youve not met her yet....wen u meet her dont forget to open a thread for her...n do alert moi

Oh please!
You think people and their emoticons stay the same for ever? grin
Get ready for the shock of your life dear! cheesy
Not saying it is impossible, but in this day and age?
Good luck! kiss
Re: Marry Your Best Friend by baby124: 5:50am On Jan 27, 2015
Some friends make the worst relationships not to talk of spouse. So it does not follow. Just marry who you cannot enjoy life without. Because on the bad days, you will need someone that can just chill with you, make you laugh or do things you like together. Marry someone with similar views on life and whom you enjoy doing similar things with
Re: Marry Your Best Friend by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
baby124:
Some friends make the worst relationships not to talk of spouse. So it does not follow. Just marry who you cannot enjoy life without. Because on the bad days, you will need someone that can just chill with you, make you laugh or do things you like together. Marry someone with similar views on life and whom you enjoy doing similar things with

Some frnds....but not that best friend..
Re: Marry Your Best Friend by internetpope(m): 7:56am On Jan 28, 2015
Brilliant love this.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Keeps Me Away From My Family. Help! / Photos: Checkout This Endtime Makeup And The Husband's Expression /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.