Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Governor Of Kaduna State (ramalan Yero) Sent A Delegate To My Church (LFC). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Of Kaduna State (ramalan Yero) Sent A Delegate To My Church (LFC). (824 Views)

Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) / Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did / Senate Send Delegate To Condole With Fayose On The Death Of Adebayo(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Of Kaduna State (ramalan Yero) Sent A Delegate To My Church (LFC). by Jerryjat(m): 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Today, the last Sunday of January 2015, the Executive Governor of Kaduna State sent a delegate to my Church (Living Faith Barnawa Kaduna)... After a declaration by our Father Bishop David Oyedepo that all Winners should come today with our PVC so as to use it as a point of intersection for our Country Nigeria for a Crisis free Election...

I think he's playing Politics...

The Timing is quite funny to me...

What you guys think, Politics or from the Heart?...
Re: Governor Of Kaduna State (ramalan Yero) Sent A Delegate To My Church (LFC). by macb(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
God will deliver his people in his time. Nigerian politicians deplaying desperation.
Re: Governor Of Kaduna State (ramalan Yero) Sent A Delegate To My Church (LFC). by Alphaoscar: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
what is it about PDP and church politics? even GEJ was in Otta today to worship at LFC church all because of the incoming election. its better for the Church leaders to beware of all this masquerading politicians.
Re: Governor Of Kaduna State (ramalan Yero) Sent A Delegate To My Church (LFC). by enemaralph: 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
Alphaoscar:
what is it about PDP and church politics? even GEJ was in Otta today to worship at LFC church all because of the incoming election. its better for the Church leaders to beware of all this masquerading politicians.
Playing politics of religion at the expense of good governance, accountability and propriety? God help us.
Re: Governor Of Kaduna State (ramalan Yero) Sent A Delegate To My Church (LFC). by Alphaoscar: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
enemaralph:

Playing politics of religion at the expense of good governance, accountability and propriety? God help us.

amen bro. it also call to question the personality of this men of God that allow themselves to be used as political tools. why are they going round Winners Chapel exactly the day the Church instructed the worshippers to bring their PVC to Church?
Re: Governor Of Kaduna State (ramalan Yero) Sent A Delegate To My Church (LFC). by Johnnyessence(m): 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
even if he campaign in d mountain he will loose Cos' he's a liar and ready not to serve d people of this country only for them to embezzle our treasury.Gej will pay for it. Cos' d will of God will prevail on d masses.

(1) (Reply)

In Defense Of Buhari Boycotting Debates / How We Rigged Ekiti Elections:Army Captain Who Leaked Audio Recordings Speaks!!! / Why Is GEJ Moving From One Church To Another?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.