Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) (67453 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Few Days To Go, Truck Loaded With Kwara State Properties Moves Out Of Govt House / Sheriff Moves Out Of Wadata House, Congratulates Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by EdifiedCEO: 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Following the Kaduna declaration about Igbos leaving their state, a young man has taken bold step by moving out in order for peace to reign. The man was seen carrying suitcases on his head so as to obey the instruction of the North-East Youth Peace Development Initiative (NEYPDI), who gave them an ultimatum of 90 days to vacate the premises.

“First Igbo Man to leave northern Nigeria after Kaduna declaration.. Start calling your people than here in the north to leave Ndi Ugwu Hausa.. Thunder Fire Arewa.. Biafra on my mind.. May Chukwu Abiama Grant Me Safe Journey back to Biafra Land. I see”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photos-scared-igbo-man-moves-out-of.html

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by EdifiedCEO: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by kingzizzy: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nice one brother! This scam called 'one Nigeria' has to end some day.

269 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
cool

The sun is rising

And it's heat will scorch the barren lands of the North.

184 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Iykefirm(m): 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
bold step brother mi

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by dahunsy(f): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# Lolsss attention seekers ....

218 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Na so nwanne.
Lets come home and prepare for our enemeies

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by taylor88(m): 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
[b] brother oyoyo

wlc back umunne

let's build us

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Debaddest(m): 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nice.... Live to fight another day

27 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by achi4u(m): 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
Welcome home brother, what you will eat will not escape you.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by dlondonbadboy: 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Come back home my people...come back home..

And I assure you in 5years BIAFRA would become a mega nation..I swear.

Come back home...

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Pavore9: 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Likely for the camera! cheesy cheesy

Osondu agwu ike!

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by EzeUche(m): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
More like a SMART Igbo man.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Oxtonguy: 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
Sheo na so the fear reach? na june we dey o grin

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
EzeUche:
More like a SMART Igbo man.

Whether the threat is genuine or not, safety first!

30 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
look at his flat head. I'm sure he inherited is cowardice from the useless cross-dresser called ojukwu!

useless thing!
How could a lady be this savage!? grin

268 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Drversatile: 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
I smell lies ... I will believe when I see a picture of him arriving Biafra land like this. The land of the rising sun.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by princdebola201(m): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
K the 2bags is his own part of 44trillion investment of igbos in aboki land abi gringrin

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
Better safe than sorry.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by silibaba: 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

we all know the chest beater is be the slave in this country. no wonder they want biafuro!

shameless biafuro agitators always make me laugh. cheesy

This child again!!!!

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by seniorklop: 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
look at his flat head. I'm sure he inherited is cowardice from the useless cross-dresser called ojukwu!

useless thing!

This hatred is too much o. So tey u put am for your profile? L

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Amberon11: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
Just for the camera. Don't think he's going anywhere.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
This is one of the few igbo that are wise.
I like you brother, safety first. You only live to fight another day.
We shall meet later at the international conference of the heads of the governments of Oduduwa, Biafra, Union of Niger Delta and the Emirate of Arewa republic.

See you then. A bientot.

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by jaychubi: 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
God bless u Bro, no place like home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by spreado(m): 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
just because pesin cari bag 4 head e nor mean say he actually leave, he 4 show us pix wen he rich wer he go

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Thunderlicious: 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
Safe journey. Meanwhile, you can travel back and forth within the validity of your visa/stay.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) by Caustics: 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
coward1

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Floors Tinubu, Atiku In Jonah Jangs Polling Unit In Jos / Seven States Discontinue Suit Against Tinubu's Electoral Victory / Meet The 10 Powerful Men That Took Nigerians To The Next Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.